essiebutton

pwned99
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: essiebutton

Post by pwned99 »

ughhh. I wrote a nice little post, feeling awful for all the criticism and wishing Estee some kindness, but it all got erased.

Basically I was agreeing with IntrinsicLove and wanted to give Estee some kindness. Sure, her online persona is problematic at times, but the bottom line is that she is a flawed human being tumbling her way through life like the rest of us and that's totally forgiveable. I admire how she can put herself out there, face the criticism and bravely keep on, something I doubt I could do.

Re: Her supposed relationship with Trevor
I've relinquished the notion that there's something terrible about them being together. I think it's kind of sweet that she has a romantic interest and is actively pursuing it. She did the right thing keeping it private and I actually have no ill will towards the guy (I don't even know him). If they're really into each other that makes me happy for her.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

Just here to revive this ... I've been commenting on her trash thread but maybe I'd rather rave. I miss when she used to really share her life with us... I hope she does more vlogs.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

I'm happy that her and Klaudia are getting along.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

I take it back her content is so boring.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”