essiebutton

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: essiebutton

Post by Alka »

Like watching her, she's one of those wacky YT girls/bloggers like Zoe and Louise. She's just fun to watch and for some reason her just turning 22 was surprising to me :) she's the same age as my little sister. She sounds more mature than 22 year old. Her new flat looks great and I love how they decorated it, now I feel a massive need to get a carpet they have and the suitcases in the living room ;))) swoon

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

essiebutton

Post by CountessOfPerth »

What do you guys think?
Personally, I adore her. I think her personality is awesome (& personally I bet she & I would get along - love when you feel that way about a YouTuber) & I really do love her videos. In the past year the quality has just kept improving & I genuinely feel interested in each one of her videos.

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

I really like her. I think she's quite funny and seems genuine. I feel like she doesn't take beauty products TOO either, which I like.

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperbackwriter »

She is definitely my favorite. And she is funny when she replies to comments too!

BeautyGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyGirl »

I like her too. She's funny and outgoing without being that fake outgoing we sometimes see.

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

BeautyGirl wrote:I like her too. She's funny and outgoing without being that fake outgoing we sometimes see.
Yeah, I like that, she truly seems genuine & real. More relatable than a lot of the other girls on YT.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

I LOVE her! I love reading her blog. Her accent makes me chuckle (reminds me a lot of my Canadian family). I like how she doesn't take back the crazy things she says on camera, and she just goes with it.

Inyouratmosphere
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Inyouratmosphere »

I love her!! I think she seems really down to earth and sincere and I also just love her accent :)

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

She's my age, and I couldn't imagine dropping everything, and moving to another country. That's guts and maturity right there. I feel like this girl can do no wrong. I hope she never changes, this one's a winner lol.

Her boyfriend intrigues me so much! A russian asian (oriental?) who lives in england, has a british accent. It's just mind boggling, I love it! I wish they would do more videos together, I like listening to him talk. <-- that just sounds creeepy :lol:

Trips
Talker
Talker

Post by Trips »

I want to see more of their flat. I LOVE their style of decor. Who remembers the nut whale? :tu:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create. - Albert Einstein

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

ShortOne wrote:She's my age, and I couldn't imagine dropping everything, and moving to another country. That's guts and maturity right there. I feel like this girl can do no wrong. I hope she never changes, this one's a winner lol.

Her boyfriend intrigues me so much! A russian asian (oriental?) who lives in england, has a british accent. It's just mind boggling, I love it! I wish they would do more videos together, I like listening to him talk. <-- that just sounds creeepy :lol:
That's what I thought about her moving to England. Pretty damn ballsy. I could never do it. They seem to be doing quite well too, which is comforting. I'd hate to see their relationship fall apart. I like Aslan too, he's very unique & I'd like to know more about him.

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

I absolutely adore her. Love her videos, personality and blog!

whistlesx
Learner
Learner

Post by whistlesx »

I love her personality and enjoy the majority if not all of her videos.. she's so genuine.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I've been subbed to her for a long time, when she had less than 10 videos up and was blonde. I love her personality and how she's not afraid to show mistakes or not edit things out.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

This should be in the rave about a guru section! Everyone loves Esteé lol

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:This should be in the rave about a guru section! Everyone loves Esteé lol
It is

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

oh!! Ha ha! I'm stupid :oops:

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

No worries my friend! Yes we all love Estee, I can't really think of any reason to trash her. I wonder if someone will ever make that topic though.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

This woman, she just .... ugh. She's barely older than me and she makes me feel like I'm doing nothing with my life lol. Such boldness moving to England. Major props to her, I love her videos, and her personality.

Trips
Talker
Talker

Post by Trips »

ShortOne wrote:This woman, she just .... ugh. She's barely older than me and she makes me feel like I'm doing nothing with my life lol. Such boldness moving to England. Major props to her, I love her videos, and her personality.
Ah yeah i know, I feel as though I've barely done anything with my life either!

Did anyone watch her video where she explains her visa problems? Shows how good she is, having had all that stress for 5 - 6 months but still being professional with videos, blogs etc. I'm happy she gets to stay, that would've been awful seeing her and Aslan part!
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create. - Albert Einstein

Return to “Estee Lalonde”