essiebutton

potete
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: essiebutton

Post by potete »

paulaxo wrote:Hey guys! I was wondering if any of you know what shoe size Essie is? She has once mentioned that her feet are 'huge' but she never told her shoe size! Also, does anyone know her dress size too? I know it's a bit random, but GOSH she looks so healthy and amazing lately!

Thanks x
She isn't too tall, nor too thin, so I'd say her dress size is maybe 8 (UK)? I can't estimate about her shoe size, haven't seen enough of her feet lol.

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

I've been watching a lot of her vlogs lately and her voice/accent is the only one out of all of the youtubers I watch that my boyfriend will tolerate and actually stay in the room for, lol.

badrobot
Learner
Learner

Post by badrobot »

I actually really love Estée I know she does a lot of sponsorship and doesn't seem like herself lately but I still support her and think she's awesome and genuine <3
English is not my first language Sorry! :?

mmeroyale1
Learner
Learner

Post by mmeroyale1 »

i don't mind the sponsorship either but something is definitely happening with her :( im worried too cause lets take a moment to put ourselves in her shoes and think how hard it must be to go through a rough patch in life so far from home. I mean...I'm assuming something is in fact happening because it seems pretty obvious in the latest like...6 videos or so. If she were to read this I'd totally say to her that I don't mind if a video looks professional or artsy or anything, I care more about empathy with the personality of the youtuber and lately I've been more concerned about her than entertained. I hope she gets better tho <3

90cony90
Learner
Learner

Post by 90cony90 »

I actually enjoy watching Essie's tutorials, they are always fresh and simple. When I started wearing makeup I find her videos quite helpful.

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

Reviving this to help people find it! With the recent influx of readers in Estee's TRASH thread, many might not know about her RAVE thread.
I thought she looked very EssieButton-esque in that Arnotts meetup. A full length blue dress is unlike anything she's dressed in in recent months. Her newfound interest in yoga seems to be paying off as well, her body looks great.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Loving the reappearance of the side part. It really suits her :tu:

She is really is looking so much healthier lately. I guess her getting out of a rut video really worked.

I am more of an Everyday Estee channel fan so I hope she starts making vlogs again and sharing her life and travels. I miss the vlogs :love2:

Also, her Pinterest Interiors page has been pretty active lately
I wonder where she will be moving now?

IntrinsicLove
Talker
Talker

Post by IntrinsicLove »

Seems like this is a dead thread, but honestly, I've had my fill for awhile of negativity. It starts to eat at your soul, even if behaviors and actions seemingly justify harsh criticisms. So my rave about Estee is that her actual true self is really funny and charming. She doesn't need to try to be someone she's not, because who she is deep down was always the enjoyable part of watching her vlogs. Every so often she says something (mainly on Insta) that reminds me of old Estee. And also, I like that she's got some pops of color with her nail polish lately. Less beige, more color. And I have to say that I like that when she was setting up her apartment, she mentioned that she never thought about facing her couch so she'd be able to enjoy that amazing view. She took constructive criticism and didn't get offended. Nothing wrong with not knowing how to do something and getting tips from people who do. It was nice to see a moment of humbleness. 8-) It's hot and summery so bask in this cool smiley. Lol. (Estee if you read here, please stop wearing so much beige and nude tones, wear some colors. Idc if that's rude to say, bring back colors!)

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyrose777 »

IntrinsicLove wrote:(Estee if you read here, please stop wearing so much beige and nude tones, wear some colors. Idc if that's rude to say, bring back colors!)
Oh my gosh, of course it's not rude. I agree, she should go for more color! :tu:
And why is everyone so sensitive nowadays that they can't be told anything? What happened to free speech? :)

IntrinsicLove
Talker
Talker

Post by IntrinsicLove »

I feel genuinely bad that I’ve been as critical of Estee as I have now that I’ve seen her anxiety/depression vid. It’s my personal opinion that she was being sincere in that vid and I really feel for her. I honestly wanted to hug her through the screen, lol. I think it took a lot of guts to make that vid. Some might say it’s for attention or to excuse behaviors or whatever but I think she really is hurting and I’m both sad for her and proud of her for sharing something real. It’s easy to forget that there’s more to someone than they show you and I forgot that Estee was a real person with real feelings. I’m sorry that you’re hurting Estee and I hope you feel better. It probably has to be hard on a person to come here and see more negatives than positives. I just feel like an asshole for being so harsh. I don’t want to kick anyone when they’re down. Wear what makes you happy and be yourself because that’s all anyone can do. Random aesthetic note that’s inconsequential but I liked the bubblegum pink manicure for summer and I love the new pillows. Btw I want your bathroom. <3 Keep on keepin’ on ;)

pwned99
Learner
Learner

Post by pwned99 »

ughhh. I wrote a nice little post, feeling awful for all the criticism and wishing Estee some kindness, but it all got erased.

Basically I was agreeing with IntrinsicLove and wanted to give Estee some kindness. Sure, her online persona is problematic at times, but the bottom line is that she is a flawed human being tumbling her way through life like the rest of us and that's totally forgiveable. I admire how she can put herself out there, face the criticism and bravely keep on, something I doubt I could do.

Re: Her supposed relationship with Trevor
I've relinquished the notion that there's something terrible about them being together. I think it's kind of sweet that she has a romantic interest and is actively pursuing it. She did the right thing keeping it private and I actually have no ill will towards the guy (I don't even know him). If they're really into each other that makes me happy for her.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

Just here to revive this ... I've been commenting on her trash thread but maybe I'd rather rave. I miss when she used to really share her life with us... I hope she does more vlogs.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

I'm happy that her and Klaudia are getting along.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

I take it back her content is so boring.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”