NikkieTutorials

PearlyPearl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikkieTutorials

Post by PearlyPearl »

Chunky_Cocoa wrote:Kat vuhn D. That is all.
What am I missing here? :D

Jenjbboutique
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jenjbboutique »

I love Nikki I have been watching her for ages and think she does some amazing looks! X

Bonfire_Dance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bonfire_Dance »

I take Nikki for granted. I enjoy her personality and it seems like she really does work hard. I subscribe to her, even though I don't have the time for complicated, detailed makeup and can't deal with heavy makeup. Her videos are still entertaining and she does good work.

Does anyone remember a long time ago when a bunch of gurus were in NYC? It was Ingrid, the obnoxious Nikki P, Jim, Tanya and I think Fleur. Nikki was there and I remember Ingrid and Tanya lying to Nikki about where they were going so she wouldn't go with them. Then, I think, they accidentally ran into Nikkie at the M&M store. Something along those lines. Does anyone remember that?

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

I really enjoy her videos. I think she brings a little something different to the mix and theres no doubt how much talent this girl has. love love love her

beevmaria
Talker
Talker

Post by beevmaria »

Her personality just makes me want to be best friends with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountrainier
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mountrainier »

Nikkie is the best makeup channel! I think she seems to be the most "real" out of all of them.

PearlyPearl
Talker
Talker

Post by PearlyPearl »

mountrainier wrote:Nikkie is the best makeup channel! I think she seems to be the most "real" out of all of them.
Aww...

meerameeraonthewall
Learner
Learner

Post by meerameeraonthewall »

I think she's great!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Cazevo18 wrote:I personally love Nikkie (especially the monthly hits and 'oh god no's'). Initially, I thought her accent was really odd (I didn't know where she was from)...then as I got into her videos it became clear that she is dutch and taught herself English from watching american tv shows - which she jokes about (hence the slight American twang in her accent). I think she's funny, she curses like an old fish wife and her tutorials are fabulous. Again , she will say if a product is down right rubbish ! I've seen her videos when she breaks down in tears and thanks all her subscribers for their support ...and to me, it seems genuine. Yes, I believe she wanted to stop youtube as she was so busy in her work life. Her portfolio of work is amazing....this girl at 20 year's old has come a long way really quickly....I hope she goes for...she's worked hard!
I think she's incredibly talented and funny but I SO wish she would stop with the americanisms when she's Dutch. It's unique and interesting to me that she's living in Amsterdam and doing all these amazing things, but almost seems ashamed of it. :|

novkat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by novkat »

I love her! I feel like she is very genuine and every product she has recommended is bomb, I'm happy she's getting the views/love she deserves.

PearlyPearl
Talker
Talker

Post by PearlyPearl »

wild4thenight wrote:
Cazevo18 wrote:I personally love Nikkie (especially the monthly hits and 'oh god no's'). Initially, I thought her accent was really odd (I didn't know where she was from)...then as I got into her videos it became clear that she is dutch and taught herself English from watching american tv shows - which she jokes about (hence the slight American twang in her accent). I think she's funny, she curses like an old fish wife and her tutorials are fabulous. Again , she will say if a product is down right rubbish ! I've seen her videos when she breaks down in tears and thanks all her subscribers for their support ...and to me, it seems genuine. Yes, I believe she wanted to stop youtube as she was so busy in her work life. Her portfolio of work is amazing....this girl at 20 year's old has come a long way really quickly....I hope she goes for...she's worked hard!
I think she's incredibly talented and funny but I SO wish she would stop with the americanisms when she's Dutch. It's unique and interesting to me that she's living in Amsterdam and doing all these amazing things, but almost seems ashamed of it. :|
I wish she used more European makeup, usually the brands she uses aren't even sold in Holland.

Pvl_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pvl_ »

Did anyone see her too faced collab?!?

PearlyPearl
Talker
Talker

Post by PearlyPearl »

Pvl_ wrote:Did anyone see her too faced collab?!?
Do you know what product/s it'll be? I'm looking forward to seeing the packaging in any case.

PinkBeret
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PinkBeret »

Nikkie has a fantastic sense of humour. I wish I was as funny as she is.

bathtub_
Learner
Learner

Post by bathtub_ »

wild4thenight wrote:
I feel you. I get annoyed with that as well. I cringe whenever she says "dollars". She has become so Americanized. Not her entite fucking fanbase is from the States, and in fact, I'm pretty sure she started out with more Dutch viewers.

There's just not much originality to her any more. She could (emphasis on COULD) show more of her Dutch side now she has become so popular. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Acting like an American isn't everything.

EXPRESSTRAIN65
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by EXPRESSTRAIN65 »

I'm so excited for her collaboration

EXPRESSTRAIN65
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by EXPRESSTRAIN65 »

I'm so excited for her collaboration

AngelHair
Talker
Talker

Post by AngelHair »

Bonfire_Dance wrote:Does anyone remember a long time ago when a bunch of gurus were in NYC? It was Ingrid, the obnoxious Nikki P, Jim, Tanya and I think Fleur. Nikki was there and I remember Ingrid and Tanya lying to Nikki about where they were going so she wouldn't go with them. Then, I think, they accidentally ran into Nikkie at the M&M store. Something along those lines. Does anyone remember that?
That's so nasty ew, glad I don't follow any of them. Tanya always strikes me as acting very childish but this is honestly kindergarten behavior. And now Nikkie has more subs than both her, Nikki, Jim, Fleur and she's VERY quickly catching up on Ingrid lmao. What goes around, comes around.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

just found her yesterday!
I love her! she is amazing! I wish I was as talented as she is at doing makeup! <3 :tu:
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

Vanderdoll
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Vanderdoll »

C'mon, she is not that talented. She isn't even creative. Always does the same thing with different colors, and she can't leave her comfort zone. Also I got so tired of all the sponsorshit. Bye Nikkie.. too annoying to be that uncreative.

Return to “NikkieTutorials”