leighannsays

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: leighannsays

Post by mustardmoon1 »

xoxowaffle wrote:i think my favorite thing about her is that she is one of the few gurus who actually has a real job outside of youtube anymore. haha. i just almost can't take full time youtubers seriously except for the really hugely famous ones. the reason i watch people on youtube is because they are like me and aren't celebrities. they are just average people trying out things and giving advice. that's why i like leighann so much.
Yeah, on one of her last videos I asked what type of work she did. I realize she doesn't want to reveal exactly where she works, I was just hoping she would tell what field she is in. I got no answer of course. She really wants to keep her real life separate from YT and I think that's good. I don't see her ever doing a "boyfriend does my makeup" tag or anything. I think Leighann realizes that this YT thing is just temporary. She has fun with it and makes some extra money from it, but it is not her life. I doubt everyone in her life even knows about her channel. Just my opinion......
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

bbyBeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bbyBeauty »

I love Leighann, but did she get a boob job? In her get ready with me when she posted some pictures at then end of her video her boobs didn't look like they fit her body type, Leighann and I have the same body type except I am an a-cup and she looks like she could be a double d.

Post by Guest »

She does not talk about her boob job because she has class. Boob jobs are fine as long as they are very tasteful and no one knows. No man would ever want people to know his wife had a boob job. Divorce time. Humiliation time for him.

bbyBeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bbyBeauty »

boston61 wrote:She does not talk about her boob job because she has class. Boob jobs are fine as long as they are very tasteful and no one knows. No man would ever want people to know his wife had a boob job. Divorce time. Humiliation time for him.
Oh okay, my neighbor's wife actually had a boon job which was paid for by the husband. And people knew about it she left with b's and came back with d's even recommend the doctor. I guess it just depends on the person.

Psyche
Learner
Learner

Post by Psyche »

boston61 wrote:She does not talk about her boob job because she has class. Boob jobs are fine as long as they are very tasteful and no one knows. No man would ever want people to know his wife had a boob job. Divorce time. Humiliation time for him.
That's absurd. Nobody is obligated to talk about their plastic surgery, just as they are not obligated to NOT talk about it. It does not need to be something shrouded in shame. Most people do not care if their neighbour or friend had a boob job, and if they do, then those people suck and who cares what they think?

I wouldn't want to be with a man that is so insecure that that would be unbearably embarrassing for him and would cause him to pursue divorce.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

boston61 is a troll.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Am I the only one who doesn't like leighannsays? 0_o There doesn't seem to be a trash topic for her.

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

whocares wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like leighannsays?.
Yes.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

whocares wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like leighannsays? 0_o There doesn't seem to be a trash topic for her.
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=7417 Made one.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
xoxowaffle wrote:i think my favorite thing about her is that she is one of the few gurus who actually has a real job outside of youtube anymore. haha. i just almost can't take full time youtubers seriously except for the really hugely famous ones. the reason i watch people on youtube is because they are like me and aren't celebrities. they are just average people trying out things and giving advice. that's why i like leighann so much.
Yeah, on one of her last videos I asked what type of work she did. I realize she doesn't want to reveal exactly where she works, I was just hoping she would tell what field she is in. I got no answer of course. She really wants to keep her real life separate from YT and I think that's good. I don't see her ever doing a "boyfriend does my makeup" tag or anything. I think Leighann realizes that this YT thing is just temporary. She has fun with it and makes some extra money from it, but it is not her life. I doubt everyone in her life even knows about her channel. Just my opinion......
She actually just commented on a similar question in one of her latest Q&A videos. She said she works in Marketing but that is all she would disclose.

I really like that she keeps her youtube life and private life separate. It makes her more relatable/real to me knowing that what we see in her videos is only a part of her real life. Maybe that makes no sense, but oh well :p

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

Leighann is one of the only gurus whose videos i don't mind if they're a bit on the long side. i have a friend irl who reminds me of her and i think they're both funny.

i've always wondered about her boobs esp if you go to her IG, she'll post TBTs and they will either a) not show the chest, or b) it will be after her chest was this size. tbh it doesn't matter if they're real or not but i always see comments about it on her videos. also she never shows cleavage i guess to draw attention away from them, which is refreshing lol.

Mrswhite9713
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mrswhite9713 »

travis17 wrote:I want her to eat something. And I want her to stop imitating Bunny.
Do you watch her vlogs? She eats all the time. Some people just have a good metabolism.

Mrswhite9713
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mrswhite9713 »

travis17 wrote:sure,
but I also do realize that when your arms look veiny and abnormally small while your cartoonish head seems 3 times too big for your body it is - more often than not - everything but natural.
She has lupus, you know that right?

Mrswhite9713
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mrswhite9713 »

travis17 wrote:http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/cwzc6DRTnNw/mqdefault.jpg

ok now, really?! just because she has those fake boobs, slaps on a cake face and keeps tanned doesn't mean that she's healthy. This pic screams malnourished. Yup everybody's different but I know slender girls and I know bony anorexic girls when I see one.
She has lupus.

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

Okay, I obviously didn't know that.

LillyAnne
Talker
Talker

Post by LillyAnne »

Okay first of all she has subcutaneous lupus which has NOTHING to do with her weight. Do some research people. Claiming to "know an anorexic when you see one" is an absurd statement. She may very well be struggling with hyperthyroidism which would contribute to a low body weight.

I really enjoy her. She's sweet, genuine and has a life outside of YT like other people stated. Watching her vlogs recently has made me like her even more.

Honestly I respect her so much for not feeling like she has to defend herself and by explaining her boobs, weight and etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sn00z
Learner
Learner

Post by Sn00z »

I adore Leighann, she's one of my favourite YouTubers atm, I do think she's a toned down version of Bunny in some aspects, but they are close friends and hang out a lot, so there will be similarities.
I love both of the girls anyway :P

Juliana007
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Juliana007 »

Leighann seems very down to earth, beautiful, smart and has a great sense of humor. She also takes her time to answer a lot of comments. I also appreciate that she uses mostly drugstore items. She is really a great girl and I don´t care if her boobs are fake! ;-) :love2:

LillyAnne
Talker
Talker

leighannsays

Post by LillyAnne »

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

She's seriously one of the sweetest gurus. I'm so happy that she's gained so many subscribers in the past few years! When I started watching her she only had like 44,000, and now she has over 600,000!

Return to “leighannsays”