taliajoy18

Sophia1st

Re: taliajoy18

Post by Sophia1st »

THAT WAS A CHILD YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!! SHE ACTED LIKE A CHILD CAUSE SHE WAS ONE!!!! THIS IS A RAVE SECTION IF YOU REALLY FEEL THE DIRTY NEED TO TRASH A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD DEAD CHILD GO TO THE OTHER SECTION! STUPID ASS IDIOTS!

Jennifer
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jennifer »

@sophia, I try to make it as respectful as possible. I don't hate her, just at times feel that she's cocky.... I'm sorry that I don't think she's perfect okay? I'm sorry that I can't feel how u want me to feel, I'm sorry that you think I hate her when I clearly don't... She's great, one of a kind but her attitude just pisses me off at times and I'm sorry I cannot ignore that because apparently to you, cancer makes people innocent of everything no matter what they do.. I'm sorry that I don't believe cancer should give people excuses to be spoiled or act bratty... What else do you want me to say? Like if u disagree with me views fine but at least be civilized about it..?
--------------- ❤Jennifer

Kirby
Learner
Learner

Post by Kirby »

Jennifer wrote:@sophia, I try to make it as respectful as possible. I don't hate her, just at times feel that she's cocky.... I'm sorry that I don't think she's perfect okay? I'm sorry that I can't feel how u want me to feel, I'm sorry that you think I hate her when I clearly don't... She's great, one of a kind but her attitude just pisses me off at times and I'm sorry I cannot ignore that because apparently to you, cancer makes people innocent of everything no matter what they do.. I'm sorry that I don't believe cancer should give people excuses to be spoiled or act bratty... What else do you want me to say? Like if u disagree with me views fine but at least be civilized about it..?
It's okay to have an opinion on her, although it's best to keep it to yourself since she passed away recently...

However as others have emphasized, this is the RAVE about a guru section. POSITIVE aspects about this young girl. There's a whole other section for trashing gurus, and if you MUST express your negative thoughts, please do so over there in the appropriate section. Thanks.

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

Jennifer wrote:@sophia, I try to make it as respectful as possible. I don't hate her, just at times feel that she's cocky.... I'm sorry that I don't think she's perfect okay? I'm sorry that I can't feel how u want me to feel, I'm sorry that you think I hate her when I clearly don't... She's great, one of a kind but her attitude just pisses me off at times and I'm sorry I cannot ignore that because apparently to you, cancer makes people innocent of everything no matter what they do.. I'm sorry that I don't believe cancer should give people excuses to be spoiled or act bratty... What else do you want me to say? Like if u disagree with me views fine but at least be civilized about it..?
Please don't feel the need to apologize for being honest and sincere.
ImageImageImage

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

Kirby wrote:
It's okay to have an opinion on her, although it's best to keep it to yourself since she passed away recently...

However as others have emphasized, this is the RAVE about a guru section. POSITIVE aspects about this young girl. There's a whole other section for trashing gurus, and if you MUST express your negative thoughts, please do so over there in the appropriate section. Thanks.
I don't hate her and I do not wish to trash her. it's just that she's not perfect and everyone else makes her seem out to be that way. That was the message I was trying to get across, not that I'm hating on people with cancer.

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

KimiSoYeah wrote:
Please don't feel the need to apologize for being honest and sincere.
haha, thanks! :)

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueberry »

Talia was a child. A child whom held her head up even through her darkest times. Why would she want to be famous on the internet and only care about making it big...if she is going to die? What good does that do anyone after their passing?? She was young and very bright. Yes sometimes she came across as selfish BUT, what 13 year old doesn't sometimes? Sometimes people can come off a certain way and not mean it. In my opinion she was not a normal teenage girl. She was a girl that fought for six years for her life. She was sick...BUT she remained so positive. I know many kids that aren't dying that act much more selfish and bratty and "woe is me" than her.

I understand anyone can possess any opinion they'd like but sometimes I wonder if people really understand what Talia went through in her short life.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Lol. What a bunch of hypocrites. People ripped on her while she was alive in Trash a Guru, then pretend to be so affected now that she's gone. She still wasn't above criticism because she's a kid with cancer. Get over yourself. It's fine to mourn her passing, but it's not surprising.
It just sounds so phony to say "SHE WAS A CHILD! DON'T CRITICIZE HER YOU SICKO!"
People die everyday. No one is more deserving of life than any other person. It is what it is. Life's a bitch.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

violet blue 2 U wrote:No, All of us did not rip on her. This young girl lost her battle and DIED. Its time to be respectful of her family.
I never said ALL. And I agree about being respectful to her family. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of having a Trash a Guru thread on her, then acting all sad when she's dead as if they knew her personally. My comments are mainly aimed at the posters on that thread, not the Rave a Guru thread on her.

And yes I know she DIED, but so have other people. No one's falling apart over them on here. :roll:

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

violet blue 2 U wrote:
FrozenLeaves wrote:
violet blue 2 U wrote:No, All of us did not rip on her. This young girl lost her battle and DIED. Its time to be respectful of her family.
I never said ALL. And I agree about being respectful to her family. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of having a Trash a Guru thread on her, then acting all sad when she's dead as if they knew her personally. My comments are mainly aimed at the posters on that thread, not the Rave a Guru thread on her.

And yes I know she DIED, but so have other people. No one's falling apart over them on here. :roll:
Fair enough, but I just don't believe this thread should even be here. Its painful for her family and friends who loved her to see people talk negatively about her especially now that she's gone. I don't rave about very much although I do know it is plain wrong to speak ill of someone who is dead. Its over. Anyone who disliked this little girl should be respectful and mature enough to move on. I have lost people to cancer in my own family and her life wasn't all sunshine and roses believe me. She put on a smile and only showed you the happier parts or as happy as she could pretend she was. I wouldn't wish cancer as an end to my worst enemy. :(
I know it's over, I just found the positive "Rest in peace little angel" comments a bit ironic considering she had a Trash thread here. And I've never believed that whole "never speak ill of the dead" thing. It's no more wrong than speaking ill of the living. I mean what are they gonna do? Pop out of the grave and attack you? Plus, her family and friends can just choose to not read this website..... But anyway, I never liked or disliked her. I just read through the threads every now and then. Just putting in my 2 cents I guess.

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

Blueberry wrote:Talia was a child. A child whom held her head up even through her darkest times. Why would she want to be famous on the internet and only care about making it big...if she is going to die? What good does that do anyone after their passing?? She was young and very bright. Yes sometimes she came across as selfish BUT, what 13 year old doesn't sometimes? Sometimes people can come off a certain way and not mean it. In my opinion she was not a normal teenage girl. She was a girl that fought for six years for her life. She was sick...BUT she remained so positive. I know many kids that aren't dying that act much more selfish and bratty and "woe is me" than her.

I understand anyone can possess any opinion they'd like but sometimes I wonder if people really understand what Talia went through in her short life.
Why wouldn't she want to be famous? She's a 13 yr old girl, remember?
But also, i feel like she could be more real with her subscribers... Like she puts on this happy face (which is great) and does some of the things that I couldn't even fathom. But at the same time, she posted a picture on instagram of her wearing a wig and with the simplest caption "sometimes, you just miss it.." and it was then that I had the uttermost respect for her.. She gone through a lot and she will always be a winner, but there's always a part of me that wishes she was more honest about life, instead of plastering a smile for her subscribers to see.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

Jennifer wrote:
Blueberry wrote:Talia was a child. A child whom held her head up even through her darkest times. Why would she want to be famous on the internet and only care about making it big...if she is going to die? What good does that do anyone after their passing?? She was young and very bright. Yes sometimes she came across as selfish BUT, what 13 year old doesn't sometimes? Sometimes people can come off a certain way and not mean it. In my opinion she was not a normal teenage girl. She was a girl that fought for six years for her life. She was sick...BUT she remained so positive. I know many kids that aren't dying that act much more selfish and bratty and "woe is me" than her.

Why wouldn't she want to be famous? She's a 13 yr old girl, remember?
But also, i feel like she could be more real with her subscribers... Like she puts on this happy face (which is great) and does some of the things that I couldn't even fathom. But at the same time, she posted a picture on instagram of her wearing a wig and with the simplest caption "sometimes, you just miss it.." and it was then that I had the uttermost respect for her.. She gone through a lot and she will always be a winner, but there's always a part of me that wishes she was more honest about life, instead of plastering a smile for her subscribers to see.
Jennifer, you are a straight up bitch. I have read through this thread just because I happened to see it, and I know the comments are old, but I can't pass up the opportunity to let you know that you are a fucking bitch. Just because you say you mean no disrespect, that doesn't mean you're not being disrespectful. Seriously, how stupid are you? You were nothing but jealous of a little girl who got free makeup. If you wanted her free makeup, were you willing to take her cancer too?! Didn't think so. I hope you've become less of an idiot since you last posted in this thread, because the world doesn't need envious and twisted people like you.

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

You're so full of rage... WOW.
ImageImageImage

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

Wow reading some of these things made
me sick

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Morgan this is an odd favor to ask, but is there a way to allow Talia's original old thread be shown? a few years back a mod explained it was not deleted but put in a place where it could not be seen by regular members. A lot of heart went into that thread towards the end including my own on an old account and I'd like to be able to read it all again.

Return to “taliajoy18”