Sunbeamsjess

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sunbeamsjess

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I also really don't care that when she does upload quite often it's an ad. But people get so triggered by it! Just don't buy the thing?

They say stuff like it's not like she needs the money but if she were to only live off her mum for the rest of her life that wouldn't be great either

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Jess seriously just cannot win over on the trash thread. She doesn't upload, they bitch. She uploads, they bitch about it being boring. WTF do they want?
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by nudelipstick »

I went back to her old vlogtobers and vlogmas videos (2013/2014) to try to understand where some people were coming from. The thing is that it seemed like she would talk about what she’s done rather than actually show it back then, so it’s not exactly a new habit to be irritated by. Just seems like she’s always had a laidback approach to vlogging.

I think some people are just hate-watching her, which I guess is fair enough as this is gg and all but it’s a bit daft going after a YouTuber who isn’t exactly problematic.
Just another pathetic, jealous h8r | I'm not really a bitch all the time. You just don't like when I call you out on your bullshit... all the time

me_cago_en_todo
Learner
Learner

Post by me_cago_en_todo »

I absolutely love her vlogs and her personality and she's intelligent but this year has been different to others in my opinion. She seems sad and that's totally fine but you can tell she's not the same as in previous vlogtobers/vlogmas. She's always more of a tell than show kind of vlogger but at least it felt she wasn't bored out of her mind. The last two vlogs have been a bit better but you can tell there's something going on with her.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

I agree

Post by Guest »

I know it’s a tired subject but I finally looked at her festive party outfits and that room!!! :o

I so wish she’d shown more of the house in the vlogs. It is my total dream, her mums decor is just perfect.

puresoul
Learner
Learner

Post by puresoul »

I'm a big fan of Jess as well. Also, I don't mind when she happens to skip a day of uploading and then puts the footage from different days together in one vlog, no big deal. I saw someone mention that her wealth might make it a bit hard to relate to her, but somehow, despite that, I still find her completely relatable, I don't know, I guess it's because she's so chill & humble, she's not showing off in the videos.

gymkat13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gymkat13 »

Jess has just continued to grow on me over the years, which is a rare thing for a youtuber! Maybe it's her Lit interest that sets her apart, and I always find her fashion interesting even if it's not something I would wear.

puresoul
Learner
Learner

Post by puresoul »

gymkat13 wrote:Jess has just continued to grow on me over the years, which is a rare thing for a youtuber! Maybe it's her Lit interest that sets her apart, and I always find her fashion interesting even if it's not something I would wear.
Yeah, I like the fact that she's well-read & also reads books that aren't new and popular YA books (a la John Green)...

Post by Guest »

She's great, love her look books.

Return to “Sunbeamjess”