LUSTRELUX

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LUSTRELUX

Post by skinny_boho »

foreverannoyed1234 wrote:actually about a week ago or so, she had the most offensive and unnecessary snapchat basically bullying another youtuber.

did anyone see it?

the youtuber was australian Crystal Conte, and she posted publically on facebook about it. she was upset and it was quite uncalled for

i loved katy, but that incident has made me lose respect for her so much.
What happened??

bella34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bella34 »

Can someone fill me In, is katy and chrisspy friends? It seems like they're distant but when desi is around katy they're like bff??? And why isn't she at the Bahamas with them?

bella34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bella34 »

Can someone fill me In, is katy and chrisspy friends? It seems like they're distant but when desi is around katy they're like bff??? And why isn't she at the Bahamas with them?

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

They all work together at Ipsy. Katy and Desi seem to be quite close, I don't know about her and Chrisspy because I don't follow Chrisspy..

brac_angel88
Talker
Talker

Post by brac_angel88 »

skinny_boho wrote:
foreverannoyed1234 wrote:actually about a week ago or so, she had the most offensive and unnecessary snapchat basically bullying another youtuber.

did anyone see it?

the youtuber was australian Crystal Conte, and she posted publically on facebook about it. she was upset and it was quite uncalled for

i loved katy, but that incident has made me lose respect for her so much.
What happened??
Yeah I l missed that. What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dt0x
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dt0x »

I have to say I have been a fan of this girl since I found her channel. Shes so real and honest and her videos are to the point and generally amazing. I have been watching her for maybe a year now and I can honestly say she is one of my favorite people on youtube. :love2:

brac_angel88
Talker
Talker

LUSTRELUX

Post by brac_angel88 »

I still like Katy too, she's the most tolerable of the IPSY crew. She doesn't seem to be the type of person who HAS to take pics or snaps with famous ppl to validate her popularity. Unlike Desiree who feels like she has to snap everything or it never happened. She reminds me a little of Nicole Gurierro who also doesn't post pics of herself and famous ppl and is a little more down to earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Katy is just too tacky for me to watch :?

makeupnewbie
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupnewbie »

How did this girl get a million followers in just a year?!?

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Does she have a trash thread yet? I used to like her :? Now, not so much.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

HolyPoly wrote:Does she have a trash thread yet? I used to like her :? Now, not so much.
http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=18273

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

I don't know how she got so many subs In such a short time. And I just can't get into her. I find her very conceited. I don't know I guess anyone can be that pretty with Plastic surgery.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

Awww I was coming in here to rave about katy's funny snaps today =( but I love that she feels connected to her fans!

Charmedby2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Charmedby2 »

HereForTheComments wrote:Awww I was coming in here to rave about katy's funny snaps today =( but I love that she feels connected to her fans!
I love Katy and love her snaps!!! She is hilarious!! I totally feel like she is a friend. The aaaaaaaayyyyyy zzzzzzzoooooooeeeeee cracks me up. Now it seems she has everyone doing it. We can turn it around and make it "rave" again.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Charmedby2 wrote:
HereForTheComments wrote:Awww I was coming in here to rave about katy's funny snaps today =( but I love that she feels connected to her fans!
I love Katy and love her snaps!!! She is hilarious!! I totally feel like she is a friend. The aaaaaaaayyyyyy zzzzzzzoooooooeeeeee cracks me up. Now it seems she has everyone doing it. We can turn it around and make it "rave" again.
That has to be my favorite line. Zoe is so misbehaved but I can never be mad at her. Ayyyyyyyyyy.... I can't wait for the Gen beauty vlog to see how many ayyyyyyyyyy's she got.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sorry for the double post but omg! I just watched the no mirror makeup challenge and I am dyingggg!

melac
Talker
Talker

Post by melac »

HereForTheComments wrote:Sorry for the double post but omg! I just watched the no mirror makeup challenge and I am dyingggg!
As much as I freaking loved the No Mirror Makeup Challenge, the video on Desi's channel is amazing. I don't really have an opinion either way about Desi but I think Katy & Desi together is great. If they had a tv show I'd watch the hell out of it.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

melac wrote:
HereForTheComments wrote:Sorry for the double post but omg! I just watched the no mirror makeup challenge and I am dyingggg!
As much as I freaking loved the No Mirror Makeup Challenge, the video on Desi's channel is amazing. I don't really have an opinion either way about Desi but I think Katy & Desi together is great. If they had a tv show I'd watch the hell out of it.
Yeah watching all four of them together.. I had a sore throat from coughing and laughing too hard at the end of it all. I just love the nonchalant attitudes

Charmedby2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Charmedby2 »

yes, me too. Dying laughing....her lipstick was the best. I can see Katy and Desi taking over the beauty community, push wacko jacko right off her pedestal.

mahnoor_wahab
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mahnoor_wahab »

Katy's snap today with toast drawing on her plate had me :rofl:
She's genuinely very funny.

Return to “Katy”