BEATFACEHONEY

Lip-gloss-lover-1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEATFACEHONEY

Post by Lip-gloss-lover-1 »

Don't like her 1 bit! She's arrogant & she has a nasty attitude! Have you heard her "song" hysterical! This woman thinks she's God know who & she thought IG took her account down a while back because her Aunt had caused a commotion at a rally I mean come on really!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh look, it only took her 2 minutes to mention that she does makeup for celebrities :rofl:
[youtube][/youtube]

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Now that her makeup artistry career has failed she's coming back to YouTube , bet she's sorry she abandoned her fan base thinking she was too good for yourube

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Right? She should have just stuck with it, it's going to be hard for her to gain subs now.

terrabuckle
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by terrabuckle »

the_sacrament wrote:Hi! This is my first post here, I just wanted to explain her name. I believe it's a Southern slang term, meaning, if a girl's face is "beat" it means her makeup and outfit is together and looks good. So, a beatfacehoney is someone who always looks good. Hope I helped :)
can it also mean doing makeup? cardi b use to say she had her face beat good but it was when shed had her make up done

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

When she first started doing YouTube, she made some horrible comment on Instagram that she doesn’t believe in depression. That people should “get over it” - something along those lines. Kind of funny to see her career tank.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She came back just to post this? why?? She hasn't made a video in forever. I wonder what her boyfriend is in jail for lmao. I also had to laugh so hard that she's trying to do such a serious video and STILL had to fucking bring up that she's worked with celebrities. Get off it already!

Return to “BEATFACEHONEY”