Saturdaynightsalrite

sosad135
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Saturdaynightsalrite

Post by sosad135 »

She doesn't look anorexic at all! She is slim but she also looks incredibly healthy. What a horrible thing to say about someone. You know, calling someone anorexic or saying negative things about a person being skinny is JUST as bad as calling someone fat or being nasty about that.

I'm sorry, but you sound incredibly bitter and jealous.[/quote]

Incredibly healthy? Craziness! Ok...lets get to the facts...if a FAT person was saying...I can't help how incredibly athletic my body is...and you know she is delusional...is that any different than a person who is so extremely skinny with no muscle tone thinks they are so athletic? It's not! The fat person isn't an athletic body type just as much as the skinny person is an athletic body type! It's just a fact!

blueberrymuffin

Post by blueberrymuffin »

sosad135 wrote:She doesn't look anorexic at all! She is slim but she also looks incredibly healthy. What a horrible thing to say about someone. You know, calling someone anorexic or saying negative things about a person being skinny is JUST as bad as calling someone fat or being nasty about that.

I'm sorry, but you sound incredibly bitter and jealous.
Incredibly healthy? Craziness! Ok...lets get to the facts...if a FAT person was saying...I can't help how incredibly athletic my body is...and you know she is delusional...is that any different than a person who is so extremely skinny with no muscle tone thinks they are so athletic? It's not! The fat person isn't an athletic body type just as much as the skinny person is an athletic body type! It's just a fact![/quote]

But she does have muscle tone :S

sosad135
Learner
Learner

Post by sosad135 »

[quote]But she does have muscle tone :S/quote]

Great! If you think this girl has any muscle tone whatsoever and has an "athletic build"...please post a pic of a "skinny girl"

(((Shudders at the thought)))))

AliceRoared
Talker
Talker

Post by AliceRoared »

So she tweeted about going to Sydney for a meeting... with a plastic surgeon about a boob job. I'm really trying hard not to judge but... really? Karissa is gorgeous and she already has a great body! To the person who says her legs are stick thin with no shape, please note that Karissa is very tall and tall girls usually have skinny legs - it's also very hard to get lower-leg muscles as well, so it's not a problem easily solved!

sosad135
Learner
Learner

Post by sosad135 »

AliceRoared wrote:So she tweeted about going to Sydney for a meeting... with a plastic surgeon about a boob job. I'm really trying hard not to judge but... really? Karissa is gorgeous and she already has a great body! To the person who says her legs are stick thin with no shape, please note that Karissa is very tall and tall girls usually have skinny legs - it's also very hard to get lower-leg muscles as well, so it's not a problem easily solved!
she's not tall...she's said as much...so disregard your statement!

blueberrymuffin

sosad135 wrote:
But she does have muscle tone :S/quote]

Great! If you think this girl has any muscle tone whatsoever and has an "athletic build"...please post a pic of a "skinny girl"

(((Shudders at the thought)))))
Actually, I think by 'athletic body' she means she has an athletic body type (also known as boyish) ie. she is straight up and down and slim. You can't help the way your body shape is, and that's obviously what she was referring to. She was hardly comparing herself to Jessica Ennis!

AliceRoared
Talker
Talker

Post by AliceRoared »

sosad135 wrote:
AliceRoared wrote:So she tweeted about going to Sydney for a meeting... with a plastic surgeon about a boob job. I'm really trying hard not to judge but... really? Karissa is gorgeous and she already has a great body! To the person who says her legs are stick thin with no shape, please note that Karissa is very tall and tall girls usually have skinny legs - it's also very hard to get lower-leg muscles as well, so it's not a problem easily solved!
How tall has she said she is? I was sure she was quite tall, she always looks it in photos and OOTDs, especially when she's wearing dresses. Her dresses, which would come up knee-length on me, always go at least mid-thigh for her or shorter.

blueberrymuffin

AliceRoared wrote:
sosad135 wrote:
How tall has she said she is? I was sure she was quite tall, she always looks it in photos and OOTDs, especially when she's wearing dresses. Her dresses, which would come up knee-length on me, always go at least mid-thigh for her or shorter.
I always thought she was quite tall as well. I would guess she's around 5"6 which I consider relatively tall for a girl (seeing as I'm 5"1).

WTD
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by WTD »

I have nothing but admiration for Karissa. With her looks and intelligence she could have just did the 'pretty girl" thing and become a trophy wife, or hang around Hollywood or California with the bimbo set. Instead she followed her boyfriend to Australia, and got a real job. Now she has taken on the most scrutinised job on Youtube. Doing beauty tutorials for a living. And being subjected to nitpicking from bitchy jealous females who would never dare put themselves up for public scrutiny.
Power to you, Karissa :HK:

WTD
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by WTD »

Love you Karissa

MadeinCanada
Talker
Talker

Post by MadeinCanada »

I love that her quality of most videos is great and since taking youtube on as a 'job' she has upped video output :) partially probably to make consistent money and partially because she has more time. I'm happy with either since the quality is there. I just hope sponsored stuff, free stuff stays transparent and honest.

sosad135
Learner
Learner

Post by sosad135 »

She is just a snarky bitch! Her fake facade is sickening! Look at all of the comments that she responds to. She ignores 99.9999% of the nice ones, but jumps all over anyone who says anything she doesn't like. Not even rude comments.

And as for youtube being a "job" lol @ that.

ivo
Learner
Learner

Post by ivo »

WTD, have you looked at the site you're on? People critique. You only make yourself look ridiculous by calling people "bitchy" and "jealous".

She does have great video quality but I find her quite bland and her conduct is quite embarrassing and unprofessional at times. She is gorgeous, though.

meowmeow
Stalker
Stalker

Post by meowmeow »

I agree. She does come off extremely unprofessional with her snarky replies to constructive criticism. By simply ignoring them she would be seen so much more likeable. By being a You Tube beauty Guru you ARE going to get these comments. It comes with the "job" description. I do get the feeling that she is living off a bit of Glens income. I doubt she is making that much income from You Tube considering her videos dont even have that many views.
She just needs to stop with the attitude.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I just discovered her and I really like most of her vids my faves being her TMI's. I however don't like her bitchy comebacks though it reminds me of that other bitch hollyannaeree. I also don't like that she is a pothead but eh whatever.

Buff
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Buff »

Does anybody know what happened with the American hatting stuff?? She and Sanxoo had going??

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Saturdaynightsalright

Post by BulldogRN »

I just discovered this Canadian guru, and I like her a lot! Obviously, I don't agree with some of her viewpoints, but she manages to have this I-don't-care-too-much-about-what-you-think attitude without coming off rude or offensive (like hollyannaeree does, imo. That girl has a my way or the highway mentality with her viewers, and it dissolved any good opinions I had about her). She's very likable and very nonjudgmental. If you haven't already checked her out, you should!

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Re: Saturdaynightsalright

Post by BulldogRN »

Oops, sorry, just realized I posted this incorrectly. I think karissa should have her own space with the other gurus, though.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

Ok, after seeing her comments and Instagram, my opinion has changed. Eh. But I still enjoy her vids. Her chest seriously looks clownlike now, though. Not a good look.

bandzmum
Learner
Learner

Post by bandzmum »

i just discovered Karissa, and its really great to have someone on the central coast, briytneyleesaunders should take a few pointers from her.

Return to “Karissa Pukas”