StyleSuzi

2012myusername

StyleSuzi

Post by 2012myusername »

Does anyone here watch her?
I think shes one of the more maturer youtube 'gurus'. I personally love that she uploads frequently, her makeup looks and tips are helpful and her style is great! :) I think shes really sweet and genuine. I don't find her a money grabbing swine like many British yt girls.

lemondrop
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: StyleSuzi

Post by lemondrop »

I don't frequently watch her videos but she seems quite lovely. Although I'm not a fan of circle lenses I agree her style is great.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

She has a nice style, but sometimes I cannot understand her because of her accent mixed with her peculiar voice. I just have trouble sometimes.

Missile Happy
Informer
Informer

Post by Missile Happy »

i love her. when i started to watched these type of videos she was the first one i subscribed to and i still love her. she is nice, sweet, not money grabbing, knows what she is doing and is always polite. <3

If there are no ups and downs in your life it means you're dead.

SakuraChan
Learner
Learner

Post by SakuraChan »

I absolutely LOVE Suzi!
Her videos are awesome and one of her plans for new years was to put more effort into them and I think they're even better now! Her and Tommy's vlogs are really awesome, love watching them and the little glimpses we get into their life. I love that we see Suzi without makeup and hair done a lot and she just seems incredibly real. Her and Klaire de Lys are my two fave beauty youtubers, but Suzi's probably my absolute fave because I like her everyday makeup style. ^-^

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

haven't watched her videos in a while, due to her voice irritating me haha but i had a look the other day and remembered how lovely she is! i don't understand why she lost weight though, don't get me wrong she looks great but i don't think she needed to lose any!

Missile Happy
Informer
Informer

Post by Missile Happy »

SakuraChan wrote:I absolutely LOVE Suzi!
Her videos are awesome and one of her plans for new years was to put more effort into them and I think they're even better now! Her and Tommy's vlogs are really awesome, love watching them and the little glimpses we get into their life. I love that we see Suzi without makeup and hair done a lot and she just seems incredibly real. Her and Klaire de Lys are my two fave beauty youtubers, but Suzi's probably my absolute fave because I like her everyday makeup style. ^-^
her vlogs are awesome, she is so down-to-earth and totally herself. :love2:

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

been watching her more and more, rapidly becoming my favourite youtber!

ayxilism1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ayxilism1 »

I love her! Her vlogs are so adorable and she seems so genuinely nice. But just really randomly, does anyone else find the way she kind of sucks in her nose when she smiles a little weird?

StyleSuzi

Post by Guest »

Her vlogs are so cute <3

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

Can't stand her accent!

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Pixiepink wrote:Can't stand her accent!
Agree. At first I thought it was joke. I haven't watched any of her videos in years.

unlapin
Talker
Talker

Post by unlapin »

She's the loveliest beauty guru atm even with her weird voice and accent.

ilikethis
Learner
Learner

Post by ilikethis »

I used to like her now she just irritates me. especially her blogs they are boring as fuk, all this girl does is shop!!! every single episode is shopping and now with the dog and her saying coco 1000 times in a row I want to kick it

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

^ lmfaooo a bit harsh with the dog thing, I agree with the shop thing tho, it would be nice to see some wedding idea vlogs or just something. But I still love her videos and think shes one of the most genuine out there.

aliceintheuk
Learner
Learner

Post by aliceintheuk »

I do like her. She has great style and always has lovely make-up. Her voice does irritate me though, I think she's from Bradford or somewhere around there, but she also sounds like she has a speech impediment. Idk I can't tell what bugs me about it but its one of those two things.

I do love how she's not one of those informative yet boring yt'ers yet she isn't a complete ditzy air-head like most gurus nowadays.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

Its pretty harsh of her to block the girl over that. I mean c'mmon. (sorry if its abit small.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Missile Happy
Informer
Informer

Post by Missile Happy »

i am always irritated when she posts those smileys that stick the tongue out i never know whether it is supposed to be a friendly smiley or not... indeed it's a bit harsh to block them.
when she finished university i was impressed she worked outside of youtube because i hate the fact that most big youtubers (or all of them?) stay at home and live off youtube, definitely not a good role model. but well, she lost her first job and probably quit the second. i can't understand she (and all those others) is satisfied with shopping all day long and caring for a dog. life has so much to offer...

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

I was surprised to learn that she was born and raised in the UK, because her accent isn't pure Bradford, there is another accent there too - Japanese? Sometimes I like her accent, sometimes (when she's calling her dog) I hate it. Why did she give her dog a name that she can't pronounce properly?!

tiatiger
Debater
Debater

Post by tiatiger »

Some of these comments don't belong in the rave section but I like Suzi she just seems so friendly! Her videos are well put together & her dog is adorable.

Return to “StyleSuzi”