goldiestarling

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: goldiestarling

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

She has just announced that she has won the scholarship at Cinema Makeup School! So happy for her!

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

Congrats to Angie!!! She deserved it!

Ak444
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ak444 »

I like her alot, she does a good mix of all different looks. That's the thing, many gurus seem to do the same thing all the time, but she does lots of different looks, & I love her special effect makeup tutorials! I also like that she uses alot of affordable cosmetics, & it helps alot that she has a very similar eye shape to me!

Naild_it
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Naild_it »

I've been watching her videos for a long time and I love her looks! She does a great job and you can tell that she puts a lot of thought into her work :tu:

Meju
Learner
Learner

Post by Meju »

I notice that she's really improved since the last time I watched her. Very cool to find out that she's in/went to school for it as well. It certainly looks like it's paid off. I wonder if she would ever go on Face/Off or anything like that?

Angie was one of the first gurus that I watched (aside from Aubrey and like... Jennisse LMAO) Always a class act.

kristenwelch89

Post by kristenwelch89 »

I really wish she would post more often. I remember learning so much from her back in the day. I saw on twitter (or maybe facebook?) that she was thinking about quitting yt completely. I hope she changes her mind. Youtube needs more professionals to stay on it... :(

Blissey
Learner
Learner

Post by Blissey »

I popped in here to see if anyone knew why she hasn't posted a video for 5 months (since Halloween) but it looks like this is not the first time she's disappeared. :|

JennaLuvBug
Learner
Learner

Post by JennaLuvBug »

She posted a video tonight! Pretty much the change in YT screwed her over and she said at least 50 of her videos got demonetized.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “goldiestarling”