RachhLoves

vivianfrau
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RachhLoves

Post by vivianfrau »

honestly she is my fave on youtube, she gets to the point, i think she's funny, and just seems very sweet <3

Gladimeir15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gladimeir15 »

Lovely little angel sent from above...such a blessing to the family and to everyone. I wish that this cute baby will grow up like her beautiful mom, full of charm, wit, and peculiarity.

6goddess
Talker
Talker

Post by 6goddess »

Rachel is so nice omg and so much prettier in person i met her at Gen beauty in toronto, theres just something so genuine about her and not all of her hauls are Dior or Chanel its refreshing. kiiiiinda wish i knew more about her as a person but I'm just nosey. she's one of the few youtubers i can trust for quality content every time, i even watch her family based channels and I'm 22 and unmarried :D she's not rubbing designer bags in your face or promoting her own skincare line i love it <3

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

6goddess wrote:Rachel is so nice omg and so much prettier in person i met her at Gen beauty in toronto, theres just something so genuine about her and not all of her hauls are Dior or Chanel its refreshing. kiiiiinda wish i knew more about her as a person but I'm just nosey. she's one of the few youtubers i can trust for quality content every time, i even watch her family based channels and I'm 22 and unmarried :D she's not rubbing designer bags in your face or promoting her own skincare line i love it <3
I completely agree. I have watched her videos for years even before she became popular and even as her channel has grown, she remains humble and down to Earth. I feel like I'm watching my best friend or my sister talking. She is so positive and upbeat, whenever I am feeling down I will watch one of her videos and it makes me feel better. You are lucky you got to meet her!

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

I’ve been watching Rachel’s videos for a while and was curious if there was any dirt on her. Glad to see everyone feels the same though! I’ve always thought she was so humble and sweet. Probably one of the only YouTubers who isn’t so vain and would probably be nice to her fans in public.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

The dirt on her is that she's a conservative pro-lifer who thinks women are only meant to be mothers. She completely lost me after that.
XOXO

GaroMaster
Learner
Learner

Post by GaroMaster »

I like Rachel's videos, she's pleasant to watch and has a good personality. The only thing I don't like is that when she's doing videos on bad products and she names a product from a brand, she feels the need to let us know what other products from that brand she does like, in order to "balance out the negativity."

I can appreciate someone that wants to keep their channel positive, but you're not an asshole just for stating clearly, fairly, and honestly why you don't like a product. You don't need to soften the blow by reassuring us that not everything from a brand is bad. Rachel does a good job of detailing why she does or doesn't like something, so she shouldn't feel it necessary to essentially justify her opinion by showing the good with the bad.

I mean, I get it, content creators can't have an opinion without some crybaby coming out of the woodwork pissing and moaning that an influencer was being mean and attacking them personally because they didn't like the same makeup as said crybaby, but I would just say screw it, put out honest content, and let the whiners rock themselves to bed in a puddle of their own tears. Coddling shouldn't have to be part of an influencer's product reviews.

Annie1
Talker
Talker

Post by Annie1 »

GaroMaster wrote:I like Rachel's videos, she's pleasant to watch and has a good personality. The only thing I don't like is that when she's doing videos on bad products and she names a product from a brand, she feels the need to let us know what other products from that brand she does like, in order to "balance out the negativity."

I can appreciate someone that wants to keep their channel positive, but you're not an asshole just for stating clearly, fairly, and honestly why you don't like a product. You don't need to soften the blow by reassuring us that not everything from a brand is bad. Rachel does a good job of detailing why she does or doesn't like something, so she shouldn't feel it necessary to essentially justify her opinion by showing the good with the bad.

I mean, I get it, content creators can't have an opinion without some crybaby coming out of the woodwork pissing and moaning that an influencer was being mean and attacking them personally because they didn't like the same makeup as said crybaby, but I would just say screw it, put out honest content, and let the whiners rock themselves to bed in a puddle of their own tears. Coddling shouldn't have to be part of an influencer's product reviews.
I agree. This is a rather annoying trait. Perhaps it's something to do with her not wanting to upset a company and get kicked off their PR list. I've been subscribed to her for years and I too like that she doesn't push products down your throat and she doesn't just do sponsored videos. What I've found annoying is that her personality has changed greatly over the years (just watch her old videos) and I miss the old Rachel. Also, the spiel about letting the children decide if they want to be on YouTube - you are their parents YOU decide! She seems to want to have her family on YouTube but her husband doesn't so she walks a fine line between talking about her family/ kind of showing parts of her family and house etc and remaining private. I think it's a difficult situation - you either show/ discuss your personal life or you don't.

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker

Post by Anythingforviewss »

I love Rachel! She seems so down to earth and pleasant to be around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

I feel so sorry for her

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Return to “RachhLoves”