ohhairclaire (heyclaire)

honeybeez
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: ohhairclaire (heyclaire)

Post by honeybeez »

I just have a problem with her eyebrows. I think they are too thick and too dark. And unsubscribed to her long ago because she doesn't post enough for my taste :?

Whattheheckguys
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Whattheheckguys »

I used to really love her content. She managed to make it down to earth but also super creative. Lately though it feels like she just puts up a video for the sake of it to keep her channel going. No thought or creativity left and it's so sad as she is really talented. I feel like maybe she just isn't into youtube any more but feels bad to throw it away?

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

I did not watch it, but a new video just popped up on my YT feed. Looks like she wants to re-start her YT career/start vlogging again -- just like she's said once a year, every year for the past couple of years. :rofl: I am over this chick.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:28 am
I did not watch it, but a new video just popped up on my YT feed. Looks like she wants to re-start her YT career/start vlogging again -- just like she's said once a year, every year for the past couple of years. :rofl: I am over this chick.
I finally unsubscribed/unfollowed her after that vid popped up. Def over her and a lot of YTers these days!!

Return to “Claire Marshall”