Lo Bosworth (from the Hills)

littleviolagirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

lobosworth (Lo Bosworth from The Hills)

Post by littleviolagirl »

Just discovered her channel this week and I'm liking her content a lot so far. Seems like a very no BS person, which I appreciate a lot. Thoughts?

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: lobosworth (Lo Bosworth from The Hills)

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

littleviolagirl wrote:Just discovered her channel this week and I'm liking her content a lot so far. Seems like a very no BS person, which I appreciate a lot. Thoughts?
I liked how candid she was about The Hills in her Q&A video. I've always been a fan of Lo, so I hope she keeps her channel up.

OutOfChipIns
Learner
Learner

Re: Lo Bosworth (from the Hills)

Post by OutOfChipIns »

I love that she is pursuing a legitimate career. Love watching her vids!

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

I love her! She's so down to earth and relatable, so pretty and well spoken too. She doesn't cake on the make up like a lot of other youtubers - I'm just glad she's making video's. Big fan of hers :love2:
Please bear with me, English is my second language

apple197
Learner
Learner

Post by apple197 »

I'm just gonna go ahead and say I'm not a fan. I know everyone here seems to love her but I really don't think that she edits her own videos or anything. I do think she's a really nice girl and all and it's really cools he takes culinary classes but seeing her on youtube just doesn't interest me. I don't think I'll be watching her.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I have been watching her since day 1 and my love just continued from the hills days to this yt thing. The cooking stuff don't intrest me at all honestly but other than that, she pretty cool :love2:
:love2:

darkclouds85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by darkclouds85 »

The quality of her videos are pretty good. I think she has them professionally filmed and edited. I never understand when people upload low quality videos because if you want your channel to grow, you have to invest in equipment.

I do think it's odd Lo mentions her culinary school so often. It also looks like she films the cooking videos in the school kitchen. I wonder if she is being compensated for mentioning them regularly.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

She did a sponsored video for Aquafor... o_O

breathejump
Debater
Debater

Post by breathejump »

Just discovered her channel (feels like everyone on this thread is saying that! haha) and I'm so glad I did! I loved her on the Hills and I'm excited that she's still around.

In terms of the Lauren vs Lo who has had more success since the show, it was always going to be Lauren because she was the main character and left on her own terms. But I don't think Lo looks unhappy with her life so I'm happy to watch her be happy.

flare1289
Talker
Talker

Post by flare1289 »

It's funny I had to see if she had a forum here yet. I've been watching her for awhile, but I can't even put her in line with the other gurus on YouTube she's so tolerable, but maybe because she already had fame before hand and can realistically afford her life without pimping it out to deals. It makes sense companies will approach her, but it's so nice to actually see her on YouTube and see how's she has grown. She was my fave on Laguna so eh can't hate her that's for sure.

annabellfell
Lurker
Lurker

Post by annabellfell »

I love watching her and I am so glad she got a YT channel. She is so calming and informative and even funny sometimes! #fangirl

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

I love Lo I just wish she'd cool it with all the sponsored videos.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

I saw a few of her videos they're nice to watch because they're so crisp and clean. I think she's doing it for the money honestly but who can blame her. She's a single chick trying to make a buck. Or at least I think she's single.

genericusername
Debater
Debater

Post by genericusername »

Just watched her latest video with the woman from The Body Shop. I found it incredibly informative and Lo is a natural interviewer. I like the way she goes about the sponsored videos. It isn't in your face in a shady way (at least in my opinion). Maybe its just me but the fact that her sponsored videos are done in a professional, high quality format makes it seem like a proper advertisement unlike tacky bad acting and overly scripted videos "regular" YouTuber's do.

alexswell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alexswell »

Has anyone been annoyed by the amount of sponsored content on her channel lately or just me? I watch her because I do genuinely like Lo, but girl please even just do a Q&A so we can see your personality more or a cooking video! I love her 'the alternative videos' and especially how they're shot which is cool. Wish she would return to non sponsored content.

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

alexswell wrote:Has anyone been annoyed by the amount of sponsored content on her channel lately or just me? I watch her because I do genuinely like Lo, but girl please even just do a Q&A so we can see your personality more or a cooking video! I love her 'the alternative videos' and especially how they're shot which is cool. Wish she would return to non sponsored content.
agreed. that was the reason i unsubscribed a while ago

Special Treat
Informer
Informer

Post by Special Treat »

Did she just get a boob job?

tabbithak
Talker
Talker

Post by tabbithak »

zippytippy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by zippytippy »

I'm annoyed by her. She has the potential to be a good youtuber but she continues to post sponsored crap... done with her videos.

terrylove
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by terrylove »

Special Treat wrote:Did she just get a boob job?
I don' think so. I thinks she has always been like that, as far as I remember.

I gotta say, I was super excited when she came on youtube, probably one of the first ones to ever notice her there, and was ADDICTED! As a huge lb and th fan, I was in a fan girl mood for a long time. But eventually stopped watching her for no apparent reason. Maybe because her videos became a lot more sponsored, and kind of scripted. I'll give her a go once I have time, hopefully she changed. But given the fact that she only has 100000+ subscribers, and she was already BIG, I guess YT is not going that well.

Return to “Lo Bosworth”