MakeupByAlli

CataMaria
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupByAlli

Post by CataMaria »

Her Spring Get Ready With Me was also sponsored by Rembrandt and it was definitely obvious. I LOVE Alli so I really hope she doesn't start doing this consistently, I guess it's okay every in a while though as long as she's honest about it.

elizadull

Post by elizadull »

Yeah, two sponsored vids in a row. Better watch out - on the verge of becoming a sellout. Shame shame. I commented on it on her Maybelline vid, lets hope she heard me.

zombiekhaod
Informer
Informer

Post by zombiekhaod »

I agree with a previous poster that said she's like the best kept secret on youtube! I absolutely adore her, and she's nothing like the other sellout gurus. I love how she doesn't do those STUPID ASS BLOOPERS that are incredibly fake and forced, in an attempt to be cute and appeal to young dumb tweens - a la jaclyn hill, nicole guierrieo (sp - sawwy!). I don't mind her doing sponsored vids because she still comes across as honest. She's one of the few guru's with more subs that actually replies to my questions on twitter, instagram and even yt comments. I am just hoping she stays genuine and doesn't become a major sellout, only in it for the money. Because she's my absolute FAV:love2:

:toad:
:toad: Image :toad:

earmuffal
Learner
Learner

Post by earmuffal »

She's pretty. She doesn't play cutesy or hyper like many other gurus, which i love. I don't mind sponsorship videos because hard-working YT-ers deserve some profit, as long as they are honest and don't do them all the time. I also LOVE that she doesn't pump out crap-filled vlog or Q&A videos like some greedy lazy gurus. Her channel seems very professional yet she's still sweet and real.

thagirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thagirl »

I just discovered her and I do like her. I also think that she is really pretty and looks like Katie Cassidy.

barelyblonde____
Lurker
Lurker

Post by barelyblonde____ »

I love how professional her videos are, never over sponsor-y either :tu:

Kskup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kskup »

I love watching her videos. She's really sweet. Just wish she uploaded more.

Return to “MakeupByAlli”