Farahdhukai

xoxo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Farahdhukai

Post by xoxo »

Currently one of my most favorite gurus and I'm pleased that she's getting more active. Amazing looks, sweet personality, refreshing looks compared to the usual LA-style copycat gurus, actually knows about topics she's talking about (natural treatments etc), hardly ever sponsored.

117,699 subs as of now. :toss:

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Farahdhukai

Post by peachesnoranges »

I love, love, love her! She seems really down to earth but at the same time is girly. Her videos are so informative and I love how so many are natural ways to enhance the look of your skin and hair.

SAKI
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SAKI »

I watch her videos and I like how she doesn't wear tons of makeup. Her skin is beautiful.

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

I love watching her videos.

ms.jolie
Talker
Talker

Post by ms.jolie »

I love her! She really knows what she's talking about in her makeup & hair tutorials. The thing I like most about her is what a natural beauty she is! :love2:
Life's a b*tch, and then you die!! ^-^

indye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by indye »

Meh, she's all about running contests to get subbies. She does at least 2 a month.

bitchay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bitchay »

I like how she uses natural things ie how to make your hair grow etc (which works! - but i just use the almond oil alone)
one thing i hate is the annoying voice at the end of EVERY vid...

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

Post by beautysuperwoman »

yeah the voice, thumbs down. yes she's an obvious natural stunner, perfect illustration of what I mean about Southeast Asian women, the most naturally beautiful things on earth.

I stare at them in public and I'm highly aware of my creepiness.

I'm not so into natural beauty treatments cause they rarely work as well as synthetic products (except for coconut oil, I worship at the ground of) so I kind of ignore all of that, but I just genuinely enjoy watching her. With the volume down.
I just really love candles, and Nars Orgasm blush, and all things MAC, and Bath and Body Works Sales, and Michael Kors, and my boyfriendandmypuppy!!!!

really.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

The most appealing thing about her is her MODESTY! she is always covered, her OOTDS are always something modest and wearable for asian girls with a bit more restrictions (lol sad but true). Her hair is AHMAZING and her voice doesn't annoy me. tbh i think she's one of the most genuine out there

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

The thing that bugs me about her is that she does no many different hair vids on how to take care of your hair and skin but doesn't tell us her routine. Are we supposed to do just the almond treatment? The oil treatment??

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

nikkiblast wrote:The thing that bugs me about her is that she does no many different hair vids on how to take care of your hair and skin but doesn't tell us her routine. Are we supposed to do just the almond treatment? The oil treatment??
She says she uses almond oil as her hot oil treatment.
She did post a full hair regimen video a long time ago, I'll try to find it and link it for you
I just really love candles, and Nars Orgasm blush, and all things MAC, and Bath and Body Works Sales, and Michael Kors, and my boyfriendandmypuppy!!!!

really.

beautysuperwoman
Informer
Informer

really.

ilovenewyork
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ilovenewyork »

I like her but she uses the same products in every damn video, it gets boring

missviolet17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missviolet17 »

I'd kill for her skin and eyelashes!! she's stunning and has a different look to her.

MachineGunKelley

Post by MachineGunKelley »

Her most recent haircut is one of the worst I've seen ever no joke. I feel so bad for her because her hair is absolutely gorgeous and clearly means a lot to her :(

smiiile
Learner
Learner

Post by smiiile »

I love how her hair is actually healthy and I would take advice from her. I started adding rosemary essential oil to my coconut oil treatments and its done wonders! Finally a guru whose hair is healthy and gives good advice. Why would I want to take advice from girls whose hair is fried and constantly wear extensions?

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

MachineGunKelley wrote:Her most recent haircut is one of the worst I've seen ever no joke. I feel so bad for her because her hair is absolutely gorgeous and clearly means a lot to her :(
She said how she always goes to that hair dresser so I'm guessing the hair dresser was on crack or jealous. I know how it feels to have your hair ruined. :(

The_HotSpot
Learner
Learner

Post by The_HotSpot »

I thought she looked like Kim Kardashian, nothing wrong with that. I think she's highly pretty.

Plus she comes up with good ideas on outfits that aren't all about making your boobs pop out your shirt or really leggy clothing (don't mind that, but some gurus wear short shorts in the winter D:)

But anyway, I like her style.

sweetbunny

Post by sweetbunny »

I never get bored watching her video's.
She's really down to earth (unlike most gurus) and doesn't have an aura of arrogance surrounding her.
She's just herself and I LOVE that

emailmspat
Learner
Learner

Post by emailmspat »

She is getting so annoying

Return to “Farahdhukai”