Kathleen is a STEP MOM!

smilelikeyoumeanit7
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kathleen is a STEP MOM!

Post by smilelikeyoumeanit7 »

Just found out that Kathleen's husband, Danny (whom is older than her) actually has a daughter from an ex-girlfriend who is apparently reeking havoc on Kathleen's Instagram. She stated that he's having "paternity and court issues". Just in case anyone was curious haha.

shcouni123
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Kathleen is a STEP MOM!

Post by shcouni123 »

How did you find this out....?!?!

brac_angel88
Talker
Talker

Post by brac_angel88 »

Whoa. I don't follow Kathleen (I feel like she could use some bangs, her forehead is just too big) but THIS is juicy. Screen caps please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aquariusaurora
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aquariusaurora »

looooads of speculation on her latest video "life update-ish" that Danny's daughter is moving in with them and she is pre recording a months worth of videos until things get settled. Kathleen herself said she will explain it all in October, but the comments are all about Danny having a daughter......

towerprep
Learner
Learner

Post by towerprep »

he mother of Danny’s daughter posted a screenshot on her friend leaving an EXPOLSIVE comment on the collage pic of her and Danny…. I’m going to attached pictures of the actual comment (before it got mysteriously deleted on Kathleen’s IG)
Danny’s Baby Mama Caption: When I open social media and my friends are standing up for my daughter. She doesn’t have a good father, that cares enough to call or visit her but she has people who love her, and that alone melts my heart.”
The actual comment that was left on Kathleen’s IG picture said this:
“perfect couple, sweet couple, relationship goal, power couple, are some of the things I see on your followers post on your photos and I have to admit being someone that knows WHO YOUR HUSBAND is to his DAUGHTER makes me upset to see so many people think that he is this great guy, for those that don’t know he has a daughter, she is 9 years old and would want nothing more than to have her father involved in her life. YET HE HAS NEGELECTED HER ALL HER LIFE causing irreplaceable damage to her self esteem, self worth and all over well being. You seem like a sensible girl and I cannot understand why you would condone this hurtful behavior.”

^According to what the friend of Danny's baby mama posted on instagram. Kathleen confirms the child is Dannys.

dogs4me
Learner
Learner

Post by dogs4me »

Did anyone watch her recent announcement video? Does this confirm that Danny has a child?? Also---anyone frustrated she disabled the comments on that video?

Hailey_x
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hailey_x »

@dogs4me: she doesn't confirm anything in that video. She talks about not being pregnant and having personal issues in her life that have nothing to do with make up, and that she can't elaborate on what's going on. She says that she'll be able to talk about it more the first week of October, so I guess we'll see then what the whole fuss is about.

Hailey_x
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hailey_x »

dogs4me wrote:Did anyone watch her recent announcement video? Does this confirm that Danny has a child?? Also---anyone frustrated she disabled the comments on that video?
She doesn't confirm anything in that video. All she says is that she isn't pregnant like everybody thought, and that the problems she's having are personal and have nothing to do with the make up world, and that she isn't at liberty to speak about it. She'll elaborate more on the first week of October.

That said, the comment she posted (the one that's screencapped above) is pretty much a confirmation that her issues are related to Danny's daughter.

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Kathleen is one of the most genuine you tubers I've ever met. In L.A. she was the most approachable and sweetest of everyone. Some were very stand- offish and did not want to be bothered.

smile!

Learnthehardway
Learner
Learner

Post by Learnthehardway »

So what ended up being the big news that she could not speak on?
Please excuse my awful grammar.

JL1997
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JL1997 »

Anything new?

sandsgoldd
Gossiper