Animal Testing

Savage1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Animal Testing

Post by Savage1 »

Over the past month, I've been seeing images of how MAC and other makeup companys test on animals. Its horrible.. TBH mac is overrated to begin with...

Mauveyourassonby
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Animal Testing

Post by Mauveyourassonby »

I'm so disappointed in myself for not doing better research before I purchased my first ever Mac products. I was going off of "I know I saw somewhere that they don't test on animals! Cool. Let me spend $80 on 3 things" :roll: My friend Knows how passionate I am about animals, rescuing, and anything to do with not harming animals at all. So she sent me an article about Mac and how they test on animals..needless to say I was upset. I havent really even reached for the products since I found out. There are so many other amazing companies out there that dont test on animals :)

wsh86
Stalker
Stalker

Post by wsh86 »

Its true they do, they have no remorse for it to.

f50
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by f50 »

:sadm:

Jacquelinefagerholm
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jacquelinefagerholm »

Yeah luckily there are more brands out there that are cruelty free. I'm so mad about NARS! They are testing now because they want to sell in China.

HazelPH
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HazelPH »

Jacquelinefagerholm wrote:Yeah luckily there are more brands out there that are cruelty-free. I'm so mad about NARS! They are testing now because they want to sell in China.
Yes, I totally agree about Nars part. I super duper disappointed that they are no longer cruelty-free due to the law in China.
btw, MAC is still confusing me about their cruelty-free claim because they are owned by Estee Lauder. This company does pay for testing on animals so Mac can't be cruelty-free in many ways.

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”