Miliani make up and Mac the same product?

Hollytubewood
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Miliani make up and Mac the same product?

Post by Hollytubewood »

I heard on YouTube that Miliani make up is the same as Mac make up. The same product with a different name. So I called Miliani company and she did say they are the same products but they are distributed to two different companies. I have a Mac lip gloss in a miliani lipgloss and they perform smell, taste and feel the same way. Is anybody to the wiser of this? What are your thoughts?

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Miliani make up and Mac the same product?

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

I've never heard of this and I really don't think someone from Milani would admit that, as it could really ruin MAC. Idk, but if they are, then it's good to know to not 'splurge' on MAC when you can just buy Milani from Target.

Hollytubewood
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollytubewood »

Well they did. She said they were made from the same manufacture building been distributed to different places.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Hollytubewood wrote:I heard on YouTube that Miliani make up is the same as Mac make up. The same product with a different name. So I called Miliani company and she did say they are the same products but they are distributed to two different companies. I have a Mac lip gloss in a miliani lipgloss and they perform smell, taste and feel the same way. Is anybody to the wiser of this? What are your thoughts?
Milani eyeshadows are completely different and their lipsticks, while good, after no where near the quality of MAC. I've never tried Milani lipglosses so I can't give an opinion but maybe the person you spoke to meant that they come from the same location, but are not necessarily the same product. There are alot of good dupes, colorwise, but as for quality, MAC beats them.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

creative cloud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by creative cloud »

I feel like the bronzers and blushes are the bomb, but other than that I've never been too impressed with Milani. However, I would def like to know if I'm overpaying for MAC products. :o

thelurker84
Learner
Learner

Post by thelurker84 »

Am I the only person on the planet that thinks Mac eyeshadows are way over hyped? They aren't even that pigmented imho

Their lipsticks are great but 95% are dupeable

Katt01
Learner
Learner

Post by Katt01 »

thelurker84 wrote:Am I the only person on the planet that thinks Mac eyeshadows are way over hyped? They aren't even that pigmented imho

Their lipsticks are great but 95% are dupeable
I hate mac products but the shadows are very pigmented. I use to do makeup and I had to use them clients love it! I no longer purchase them.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”