Mac Cosmetics

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Re: Mac Cosmetics

Post by xxnjlove »

YouslessTube wrote:
cleverkitty wrote:I was once told up by a makeup artist to steer clear of Mac products if you have sensitive skin as their formulations are similar to stage makeup and more likely to clog your pores. Does anyone have any experiences with this?
BornThisWay94, thanks for the recommending the Soft & Gentle powder! It's on my next to buy list :D
YES. I have sensitive acne prone skin & it did not suit me at all. Their lipsticks/lip pencils are dry af too. Mac should thank kylie Jenner for the hype that they have now lol. I was reading some reviews after breaking out with cystic acne from the mac prolongwear foundation & you're right, it is used as stage makeup. While applying it strongly smelled of paint. Ugh!
not that true. lol almost every beauty guru on youtube started with mac cosmetics. that was considered "high end" makeup at the time. yeah kylie made that one lip pencil and lipstick popular but mac was all the rave on youtube obviously now not so much.

Lulagirl
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lulagirl »

Hey, do you guys know if Mac is cruetly free? because the official website says they are but other website wrote they are not as they are own by Estee Laudre... i'm quite confused

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Lulagirl wrote:Hey, do you guys know if Mac is cruetly free? because the official website says they are but other website wrote they are not as they are own by Estee Laudre... i'm quite confused

No they test on animals

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

I always buy the mineralise foundation a shade lighter due to oxidising but I do love it. Does anyone recommend the fix plus?

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

JustNope wrote:I always buy the mineralise foundation a shade lighter due to oxidising but I do love it. Does anyone recommend the fix plus?

I like it but it's so expensive. I just spray a little bit of setting spray (Which is a cheap NYX one) onto my brush and it works just the same.

finally_fedup
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by finally_fedup »

I think a lot of mac is overpriced however there are a few products I got many years ago that I always end up going back - namely skinfinish and face and body for natural looking everyday skin!

Return to “MAC”