Granny Hair Trend

thecalcographer
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Granny Hair Trend

Post by thecalcographer »

I'm thinking of dyeing my hair white or gray, and I was wondering which skin tones should opt for white as opposed to grey and vice versa. For reference, I'm between an NC20 and NC25.

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Re: Granny Hair Trend

Post by alienrasta »

imo, lighter skin tones should go for white and darker skin tones should go for grey. but that's just my opinion.

makeupbeauty1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by makeupbeauty1 »

I think lighter skin tones could do either, but if you are darker I would go with grey.

LEGO
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LEGO »

I've always wanted to try this out but scared of the damage to my hair... I bought a Lace Front instead.

AnusPepper1
Learner
Learner

Post by AnusPepper1 »

I agree that if you have pretty pale skin you could pull off either. Light hair colors only look good with light skin tones imo. If you have darker skin, you could probably pull off gray.
I'm new here. I've never been a member of a forum before, and I'm still learning my manners. :D

Xilbogs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Xilbogs »

I destroyed my hair trying to go white/blonde. Had to cut 2 inches off to make it feel human. I am now at a pretty nice shade of blonde, but I tried all the famous stuff, Wella White lady, ash blonde, etc. Nothing worked, I guess my hair just won't lift enough. If you're not a delusional dark brown-haired girl like me go for it! The Wella cooling violet did impress me the most just saying.

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

It's very hit or miss. I'm Asian and I hate seeing Asians with platinum blonde or white hair. It's like they're trying to be Caucasian. But that's just my opinion

Return to “Hair Care”