Gigi Gorgeous Part 8

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous Part 8

Post by exposer »

I know this thread is kinda dead (because Gigi's YouTube days are basically over), but wtf... Nats is literally obsessed and in love with Gigi in her videos recently and Gigi is so fake. Gigi was a gay man who was obsessed with masculine and muscular men. Theres no doubt that Gigi loved getting her hole pounded. But now all of a sudden, she's interested in women. Puhlease. I'm guessing Gigi still has her male parts so that she can have sex with Nats? The very thought of Gigi's penis probably makes Nats gag but she probably chooses to never look at it and just let Gigi do the deed.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

This new get ready with me that she did...did you notice how bad she was shaking every time she held up a product? She was moving everything around constantly to try and mask how badly her hands were shaking.

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

^Nats has her hooked, clearly. Lmfao remember when Gigi was Greg and was literally a pro-life Christian???

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mini-Creature »

I just saw the video and was about to write the exact same thing. I hope she is alright though, this did not look good at all.
Oh and her breakouts...somethings' wrong.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

When I used to party a lot, I was shaking also, just from drinking alcohol and not getting enough sleep each night. So that in itself is enough to shake like that. I hope she will be fine :(

I wish she used more products in her latest video. I did not like that she included products that have been used on her but not by her before. She should have used all new products.

I never know in which thread to write my comments in as I do not necessarily want to "trash" her, and I still like Gigi, but it's not exactly a "rave" either.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I had watched her new video the other day, cause i had nothing else to watch. I rarely watch her anymore, bit she also rarely uploads anymore.
I couldnt believe how much she was shaking! She seemed tweaked!

Also, her whole story about the license. When you loose an ID, you just go in, pay $10 and they mail you a new one! (Its just the original. So no new photo.) like i dont understand why she was rambling about needing to do re test for written and driving! It HAS to be expired over 5 years then? In which case, you couldnt drive anyways! Like how sad to have these expensive cars just sit and rott? And the fact she failed these tests? How? How are you not capable of driving? None of this made sense.

Im very cirious if she will be made to sign a pre nup!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She lives in California now, doesn't she? No sense in having a Canadian license, because when it does expire she'd have to go all the way back there to renew it.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

LiddlePallid wrote:She lives in California now, doesn't she? No sense in having a Canadian license, because when it does expire she'd have to go all the way back there to renew it.
I believe she still had dual citizenhip! But like clearly she was there using her Canadian license to get into bars? So like you were there, and your family is there. Go to the dmv quick and get a new one. :roll:
Also, she made it sound like her yellow car is in Canada. She said she cant drive it, and it prob doesnt turn on cause its been sitting! I swore her yellow car was in california? So again, her story made zero sense...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, all that did was confuse me :rofl:

chantellestepski
Stalker
Stalker

Post by chantellestepski »

Am I the only one that noticed how absolutely tweaked out on meth did Nats look in their last video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh, I saw it. You know damn well Gigi is only with her for the money, because she is not attractive in the least and Gigi is an extremely superficial person. Even when they first got together and Nats didn't look as strung out as she does now, I was still like "really?" It's so obvious!

litkitten
Learner
Learner

Post by litkitten »

:rofl: ohhhhh my god. I can't help but feel a bit bad for Nats, but after a while, you have to wonder where the common sense is. Oh well, I hope the prenup is well written lmao
It's ya girl :love2:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

In my crazy imagination, Gigi asks Nat to get preggers via sperm donor to have a baby. Is it me or is this coming next?

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Lady_Mary wrote:In my crazy imagination, Gigi asks Nat to get preggers via sperm donor to have a baby. Is it me or is this coming next?
Nats could never be sober long enough to carry a baby! #sorrynotsorry

gl00tes_that_smash
Talker
Talker

Post by gl00tes_that_smash »

New video!

4:25 - It is revealed that she has not yet gotten a sex change. I recall someone posting on here that their male friend had sex with Gigi in Toronto (before dating Nats) and that he said she had a vagina....guess not!

5:17 - "For anybody that thought I had it [sex change], it was never my intention to lie about it or tell you guys something that's not true, but if i have ever insinuated that i have had the surgery, I don't, and i'm sorry if i did that. It was out of insecurity and wanting to feel more like a woman."

5:39 - Her & Nats have been trying to conceive. Not so intensely that it centered around Nats' cycle but still, trying, nonetheless. No luck tho.

5:51 - Gigi reveals that it's always her plan to freeze her sperm but never gotten to it.

10:38 - Gigi said that according to the doc, age/genetics/HORMONES will affect the quality of the sperm should they continue with the procedure. Gigi has been on hormones for 4 years now.

11:09 - The scheduled appointment didn't happen and they've yet to reschedule.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yikes, I don't even want to think about Nats getting pregnant. I know sometimes people can change for the better when they're an addict and get pregnant, but that's so fucking risky...

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Trying to conceive? Seriously?

I doubt that’s true...she has lied about baby related things so many times in the past.

If it is true...lord help that child. Wow. Two of the most psycho self centered people in the world popping out a kid? Not a good idea. Here’s hoping the kid is just raised by nannies.

Even if they are actually trying I doubt it will work...pretty hard to get pregnant when you are underweight and snorting coke every five minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Did her doctor not explain to her that taking hormones effects sperm? How did she not know that?

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Shes talking about feeling less like a woman because of sperm, and thats what she has to give ect..: yet she is literally using her penis to have sex.... in a lesbian relationship!
No im not being rude or oblivious. Im just actually soooo confused!
Shes a female, shes transitioned. She wants nothing to do with being male. She dates a woman. Yet they are having straight sex?
Please feel free to break rhis down for me if i sound ignorant, because its NOT my intentions...

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:Shes talking about feeling less like a woman because of sperm, and thats what she has to give ect..: yet she is literally using her penis to have sex.... in a lesbian relationship!
No im not being rude or oblivious. Im just actually soooo confused!
Shes a female, shes transitioned. She wants nothing to do with being male. She dates a woman. Yet they are having straight sex?
Please feel free to break rhis down for me if i sound ignorant, because its NOT my intentions...
You do sound ignorant, but I think the first step is to ask, and you did that! :) I am not a trans woman, but I have a friend who was in a relationship with one and they/she still had a penis. It worked for them, but also every relationship is different. Gigi's and Nat's way of trying might have looked differently than a "normal" sex between two heterosexual people. That part of sex might have only lasted a little while/for the necessary amount of time. There are so many different ways of having sex. There is some good literature online and interviews with trans people :). But also with hetero/homosexual people, or even asexuals.

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”