Gigi Gorgeous part 7

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gigi Gorgeous part 7

Post by larrie »

continue discussing the most fake wannabe barbie doll on youtube. :love2: :)

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous part 7

Post by Bambi »

Yay new thread :)

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

"I might be dark enough, because I feel like I'm pushing African American at this point.." :roll:
Really, Gigi?

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

she doesnt look good with a tan...
how many times is she gonna do favorites and beauty secrets videos? its all she ever does. smh

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Sarai wrote:"I might be dark enough, because I feel like I'm pushing African American at this point.." :roll:
Really, Gigi?
reminds me of when she referred to a bronzer's shade as 'dark-ass african american color'.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

dont tell me shes wearing that nasty champagne pop. because it really looks like it. greasy af!!

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Post by lotusflower »

Bambi wrote:
Sarai wrote:"I might be dark enough, because I feel like I'm pushing African American at this point.." :roll:
Really, Gigi?
reminds me of when she referred to a bronzer's shade as 'dark-ass african american color'.
If I hear anyone say that I think the statement becomes racist just by saying "dark-ass"

I'm glad some people are reacting

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

lotusflower wrote:
Bambi wrote:
Really, Gigi?
If I hear anyone say that I think the statement becomes racist just by saying "dark-ass"

I'm glad some people are reacting
And of course there are people defending her.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

minions will justify anything
i think gigi could've just avoided that comment. is it that hard? :|

lacraycray
Learner
Learner

Post by lacraycray »

Knowing her, the comment was intended to create controversy... Any fame is good fame :?
:HK:

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

I hate when Gigi says thing like that, she is so much smarter than she acts. Although the comment about the skin was not racist, it was very odd...I don't know how I'd feel if I were black and I heard that. :/

Ever since she transitioned I feel like she lost her sassy personality, she seems a lot more air headed, like a blank barbie doll. I wish she was her sassy old self, ("no huntie" "no bitch" "yassss") and she even used to burp, cuss, and other things, now she has toned it down a lot.

I want to comment on her voice, saying I think she is very passable and wouldn't think she was ever a male. A lot of people say she sounds masculine, I don't hear it, and wouldn't know. Then again, I'm really not good at noticing those things so I might just be clueless. :?

One more thing, she has actually used the t slur, in her video with Shane Dawson. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't she be advocating against that word? On behalf of all transgenders, isn't that word incredibly offensive, yet she used it? I am so confused by that. (skip to 58 seconds to hear her say it) [youtube][/youtube]

Thinkaboutit+
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Thinkaboutit+ »

Gigi is NOT A WOMAN. Gigi is a gay man that has a severe femininity fetish. Does anyone remember the video where he says "I'm just a boy that loves make up and dressing up!"?? Since when does wearing make up, lipstick, heels and dresses, long fake blonde hair, big puffed out, over injected lips and fake perky tits = woman? IT DOESN'T. These things do not equal womanhood. Being a woman means so much more, more deeply rooted issues that all women have had to deal with that a man will never understand and never feel. You can't just define my womanhood by make up and playing dress up. It is lying in bed for hours with debilitating cramps and all you have is fucking morin. It's feeling the pressure of performing for men's approval. It's never feeling confident in your body, or feeling like you're good enough. It's child birth and motherly instincts. Yes this doesn't apply to every woman. There is always the exception but overall this is what it means to be a woman. Stop letting men still control us by putting their rights first. THEIR rights to transition into a "woman". See it all comes back around to men being in control. The only thing I know is that Gigi will NEVER be a woman, because he lived as a man for 21 years. He was born a man. And cutting off your dick and leaving a stretched out gaping hole, that doesn't self clean and does not work like a vagina at all does not make you a woman. You will always know inside that you're a fucking man and that's the truth. Oh, and no, transgender women do not see gynaecologists after SRS. Do you know why? Because it's not a fucking vagina. Gigi is the equivalent of black face for real women,and all women should be offended by it. We've been trying to stop the stereotype of this Barbie bitch for over 50 years now. Gigi is a caricature of what he thinks a woman IS. I wonder if he'd still want to be a woman living in Syria, being kidnapped and raped multiple times a day by ISIS men. Give me a fucking break. These PC fuck are destroying the world.

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Post by lotusflower »

Encyclopedia wrote:I hate when Gigi says thing like that, she is so much smarter than she acts. Although the comment about the skin was not racist, it was very odd...I don't know how I'd feel if I were black and I heard that. :/
I'm Black, although not African American, I'm French and I'm shocked. That she think she can "pull African American" just because she rolled in spray tan, fake tan and Bronzer ? Become another race by snapping fingers ? Rachel Dolezal anyone ?
You're not Black and never will be mistaken for black or have any of the hardship of Black people (surely lot more dangerous in the U.S.)

Her and Kylie need to sit down on several seats. Kylie and her comments on insta like "white girls do it better" while posting a pic of her wearing cornrows ? This is racist + blatant appropriation to me.

And let me add that this sentence I keep hearing " LA face with an Oakland booty" which Gigi has said (heard her in one of the YouTube videos when she was saying the toilets stank) I think I understand what it is and I find that racist too.
LA = beautiful white girl
Oakland = black girls , people so huge ass ?
Khloe Kardashian used this sentence referring to her several times (although I think she's part black and oj 's daughter)

Can you guys confirm its what it means ?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I can't get over that photo where she looks like a humanoid Ken doll from the back w/ her horrific overly broad shoulders. :rofl: If anyone hasn't seen it let me know I'll post it. Photoshop can do wonders I tell ya. :o

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

Image as ridiculous as her lips look currently there seems to at least be improvement from a while ago god this is bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Did her voice change?
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

YouslessTube wrote:I can't get over that photo where she looks like a humanoid Ken doll from the back w/ her horrific overly broad shoulders. :rofl: If anyone hasn't seen it let me know I'll post it. Photoshop can do wonders I tell ya. :o

hey can you post it? i don't think i've seen it.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

lotusflower wrote:
Encyclopedia wrote:I hate when Gigi says thing like that, she is so much smarter than she acts. Although the comment about the skin was not racist, it was very odd...I don't know how I'd feel if I were black and I heard that. :/
I'm Black, although not African American, I'm French and I'm shocked. That she think she can "pull African American" just because she rolled in spray tan, fake tan and Bronzer ? Become another race by snapping fingers ? Rachel Dolezal anyone ?
You're not Black and never will be mistaken for black or have any of the hardship of Black people (surely lot more dangerous in the U.S.)

Her and Kylie need to sit down on several seats. Kylie and her comments on insta like "white girls do it better" while posting a pic of her wearing cornrows ? This is racist + blatant appropriation to me.

And let me add that this sentence I keep hearing " LA face with an Oakland booty" which Gigi has said (heard her in one of the YouTube videos when she was saying the toilets stank) I think I understand what it is and I find that racist too.
LA = beautiful white girl
Oakland = black girls , people so huge ass ?
Khloe Kardashian used this sentence referring to her several times (although I think she's part black and oj 's daughter)

Can you guys confirm its what it means ?

It's from a song. Sir Mix A Lot. I think people put way too much thought into certain things and get all worked up. You can't stop people from saying things that you'll find offensive. And if you're offended over this saying then you're living on the wrong planet. Because there is far more offensive shit said. Do you get this worked up when people use the term "white trash" or "ghetto"? Because I have seen plenty of trashy blacks, whites, Hispanics, etc. I have seen plenty of ghetto people of different ethnicities/races.

I'm sure there are beautiful women in Oakland but LA is probably full of plastic people LIKE Gigi. I use to admire Gigi when she was Gregory Gorgeous because I felt she was more relatable to those that are gay or feeling as if they were born the wrong gender. My brother was MTF and sadly he committed suicide. It was difficult to accept his decision but watching Gigi kinda helped me. After watching her talk about being a bitch to staff after her plastic surgeries I just couldn't with her anymore. No amount of pain gives you a right to treat people like garbage. The surgery was her choice; not because of a life threatening cause. Gigi is the darkest bitch. And I agree she will never know the true meaning of living as a female in this world. Just because you change who you are on the outside doesn't mean you know the struggle of that group/population. Gigi knows the struggle of being a person who felt the wrong gender. Gigi looked nice in the video someone just posted. Now, she looks bleh. So fake. So plastic. So overdone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lotusflower
Informer
Informer

Gigi Gorgeous part 7

Post by lotusflower »

hellyeah wrote:
It's from a song. Sir Mix A Lot. I think people put way too much thought into certain things and get all worked up. You can't stop people from saying things that you'll find offensive. And if you're offended over this saying then you're living on the wrong planet. Because there is far more offensive shit said. Do you get this worked up when people use the term "white trash" or "ghetto"? Because I have seen plenty of trashy blacks, whites, Hispanics, etc. I have seen plenty of ghetto people of different ethnicities/races.

Thanks

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

omg the way her boobs move ( i linked it at the part ) freaked me out x:

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”