Gigi Gorgeous - Part 5

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous - Part 5

Post by karamel »

LolaGrace wrote:Look, karamel is just a Gigi ass kisser who's probably never wanted for anything in his/her life either. Ignore them. I thought your points were spot on smom12. :tu: :respekt:
LMFAO just because i disagree with the assessment that being rich = no stress & no troubles im a gigi ass kisser? lmao i love logic :rofl:

caitlinx6
Learner
Learner

Post by caitlinx6 »

karamel wrote:
LolaGrace wrote:Look, karamel is just a Gigi ass kisser who's probably never wanted for anything in his/her life either. Ignore them. I thought your points were spot on smom12. :tu: :respekt:
LMFAO just because i disagree with the assessment that being rich = no stress & no troubles im a gigi ass kisser? lmao i love logic :rofl:
No but you're constantly being sympathetic towards her. We've acknowledged that gigi has issues and that rich people have stress, it's a whole either level of stress than the rest of the world though. You keep pushing these 'facts' and hanging onto an argument that you're losing and that people are trying to move on from. People have spoken their mind and they're entitled to their own opinion, they don't need yours being shoved down their throats thank you very much.

This is a trash a guru forum, please take your sympathetic ways and attempts to defend gigi by pitying her, to the positive forum.

angel face
Informer
Informer

Post by angel face »

stress:a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances.

i can't believe some of you think that stress is a one sided thing and is the same for everyone, lol. it's like saying that everyone can only be happy with the same things. "oh eating chocolate makes you happy? well it dosen't make me happy therefore it isn't happiness." or "going to school makes you sad? well not for me so you can't actually be sad." lmao some of you people are ridiculouse, i don't even like gigi but seriously. :|

go_further
Informer
Informer

Post by go_further »

Gigi is more of "first world problems" though.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

boredbitch wrote:Omg one of Gigi's old videos was in my recommended area on youtube and I just noticed how much she fakes her cali valley girl accent. She has a naturally really strong Canadian accent.
Are you serious? I've long suspected this. She always sounded to me like she's trying hard to "speak American". I can bet money she avoids those pesky "OU" vowels words (about, house, out) lol.

Can you post what she used to sound like?

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

white trash sparkles wrote:
boredbitch wrote:Omg one of Gigi's old videos was in my recommended area on youtube and I just noticed how much she fakes her cali valley girl accent. She has a naturally really strong Canadian accent.
Are you serious? I've long suspected this. She always sounded to me like she's trying hard to "speak American". I can bet money she avoids those pesky "OU" vowels words (about, house, out) lol.

clairebear_18
Informer
Informer

Post by clairebear_18 »

Oh look another advertisement for nair... :roll:

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

boredbitch wrote:
white trash sparkles wrote:

I wouldn't call it thick. It was noticeable on the word "don't" (said like "dewwwnt") and "posting" (Pooasting). But it's not in the realm of Piinksparkles or her hick boyfriend who have Canadian accents so thick you couldn't slice it with a knife.

Has GiGi tried to get rid of all her Canadianess in her speech though? Absolutely. She wants badly to be an LA girl with looks and accent to match.

bigasstree
Talker
Talker

Post by bigasstree »

Bambi wrote:[instagram][/instagram]
Caption: 'call me Princess Gigi'
OT but had to take a second look at this pic bc finnish! kato perkele :love2:

caitlinx6
Learner
Learner

Post by caitlinx6 »

Her new video, because it's just soooooo hard and so much work to put up some lights, put a camera onto a tripod and hit record. I've done that a million times when I did photography in high school. How is her dog wanting to go outside just too much exactly?
And if you know that you're so sensitive to food that chocolate cake will break you out the next day, why eat it then complain about having a giant pimple??

Yoshi
Debater
Debater

Post by Yoshi »

Gigi should go easy on the highlighting under her eyes. It was so distracting in the Barbie suite video. :?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

karamel wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:Seriously who doesn't get hated upon these days? We, not being youtubers, also get hate from people who are jealous of us or hate us for no reason, people from school, college, work, other places etc.
Oh yes! I'm sure Gigi has loads of stresses, eg - which $4000 bag to purchase, where to go shopping at, make appointments to get her nails/hair done or what surgery to get next, or what car to buy or what nonsensical video to make or think about how much money she wants transferred via her daddy. Ah tough life guuurrrl. Tough fucking life.
yes i get hate people saying they dont like me or im a bitch but i dont get 100+ comments calling me an abomination, disgusting, misgendering me, asking me about my genitals etc im not saying she has a perfect life im just saying she would have reasons to need a getaway just like MAJORITY of people in the world could use one. only difference is she can afford it.
Seriously? People FIND reasons to get away and go on a vacation girl, it's de-stressing for everyone. That's not the point. Gigi can have stress. But she is not stressed out like she claims, I'm pretty sure she throws words around to be sassy. I for one do not take her spoken words seriously. She just blabbers to be sassy, bitchy, high & mighty on camera. No wonder she can't defend herself in the real world that lead up to her dramatic stories. No one says, LOOK I AM GETTING 100+ HATE COMMENTS, now I need a fucking vacation, oh shoot. :P

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

her saying 'i have tampax, obviously' like no gigi, its not obvious. there is no reason that she would need tampons, unless it was for her friends when they come over but the way she said obviously made it seem as though because shes a girl she needs tampons but everyone knows she is transgender, i feel like someone who commented awhile on this board said it best, she wants everyone to forget shes transgender

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Just like she doesn't have toilet roll, because girls don't poop and Gigi's a real girl! :HK: :love2:

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I'm wondering why she said "obviously" after talking about the tampons, too. lol :?

youtubelover
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubelover »

She must think her viewers are fucking morons. She hasn't had the the surgery yet (to the best of my knowledge) and even when she does, she won't have a uterus, therefore won't get a period, therefore has zero use for tampons. God she needs to stop pretending that she isn't transgendered. Nothing will ever change the fact that she was physically male at one point in her life and pretending otherwise sends a message that being transgendered is something to be ashamed of which it absolutely isn't. She should be proud to be transgendered and embrace it since she is, whether intends to be or not, a role model to a lot of young impressionable trans people everywhere.

Kitten18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitten18 »

Why would she keep tampons in her bathroom? Does she have a roommate? Are her club friends often too drunk to go home so they crash at her place? Idgi. We all know she doesn't need them. There's nothing wrong with her not needing them, it just seems unnecessary.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Really? Someone must have picked up on intentional irony of the Tampax box. I get that Gigi gets on people's nerves and may come off insincere, but her videos are always a bit tongue-in-cheek, so I interpreted the tampons the same way, just like how she literally said she doesn't own toilet paper because she doesn't poop. You guys don't honestly think she was trying to be serious with that too, do you?

But yeah, I guess if she bought them for a practical reason, it would be for her cis female friends in case of emergency.

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Gigi Gorgeous - Part 5

Post by whyamihereee »

There was one guy in the comments who claims is trans and said, they use it after surgery and another who says because of all the estrogen they sometimes have "periods" because of it(?) how real is that? I for one am not familiar with trans procedures.
I'll try and insert the comment as a picture
ETA the picture Image
Under the same comment, here's the one who claims is for after procedure

ymi_[here]
Learner
Learner

Post by ymi_[here] »

she looks hella masculine in that bathroom tour video....i was so shocked. perhaps it's her toned down makeup :? :o

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”