Post by smh_xo »

Sorry for the double post. ):

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous) Part 2

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I am so over her. I don't get her quest to z list stardom, OR her talking about sugar daddies and such considering she comes from money. Likes of Trisha need to work to make that rent, but Gigi's daddy is well off and from the looks of it more than willing to support her and her life style. I don't get why she insists on looking and acting super slutty
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Damn, even the money she's "holding" was photoshopped into the picture. lmao

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

If there's one video I actually like of hers, it's her story telling videos. I'm sure she added a lot of drama to it, but the clip of the conversation between them was nice. I usually assume it's all just a blatant lie. It's something that she's really good at though.

She also looks pretty nice in this video. I haven't watched any of her videos recently because honestly her shoving her new boobs in my face is so tacky to me it makes me sick. She looks so much better when she isn't trying so hard.

Hollywoodlawn
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hollywoodlawn »

If there's one video I actually like of hers, it's her story telling videos. I'm sure she added a lot of drama to it, but the clip of the conversation between them was nice. I usually assume it's all just a blatant lie. It's something that she's really good at though.

She also looks pretty nice in this video. I haven't watched any of her videos recently because honestly her shoving her new boobs in my face is so tacky to me it makes me sick. She looks so much better when she isn't trying so hard.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Wow, I typically do not like Gigi but I have to say, kudos to her! She did the right thing. If she really did tell him off for treating her that way, that's way cool of her. :respekt:

Anyway, it's time for a new thread!

Continue here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=12548

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”