Gigi Gorgeous Part 8

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous Part 8

Post by Lady_Mary »

She is starting to look like michael Jackson. Sorry not Sorry. In the upper pic it looks like she grew a new Adam's apple

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I saw most of the comments on that video were about her wig - I thought it was her real hair and was like "Yes! Finally got rid of the white-blonde!" That hair color seriously looks a lot better, she should do it to her real hair. The lips, however, look like she dissolved the filler in the top lip but not the bottom lol.

Im_just_here
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Im_just_here »

I am so confused. So last year she was about to do SRS (not going to get into how she thought 6 months was a crazy waiting time and expected to get an very risky and hefty surgery in a country that she’d never been before very far away from home without (by the sounds of it) telling her family in Canada and without Nats there!!!!!!!!!!!), but instead tried to get Nats pregnant? When that didn’t work went to a doctor and went off of hormones in attempt to freeze, but her sample was still not good enough for freezing. Why did they want to freeze instead of doing treatment when a couple of months prior they had been trying naturally? Did they change their minds? Maybe it just got too close to the wedding date. I can’t help but feel bad for Nats. In some insta stories they were spending time with a friend’s baby Nats was the one doting on him, not Gigi and it seems like Nats is the one that really wants this kid. Gigi doesn’t really seem to care and seems absolutely all over the place with it. She’s acting also like she’s infertile but it sounds like she just has a low count, not no count so could try IVF. She was on a podcast a while ago and the interviewer said that Nats and Gigi would make cute babies and Gigi said something like “Yes! With blonde hair and blue eyes.” Nats has naturally BROWN hair and GREEN eyes. The kid looking like Gigi is the only thing she seems to care about. Also not to be rude but she seems to be forgetting that the kid would look like how she looked before plastic surgery. I cannot with this! (Sorry for rant but my God!)

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

^absolutely right. I think Gigi wanted a kid only because she wanted to make sure Nats is stuck with her forever alongside her money as well.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It all seemed like Gigi was very "well we tried and it didn't work, so that's that" about it. Like she was willing to have a kid to ensure they'd have to forever be linked but she didn't REALLY want the responsibility that comes with having a child. We all know if they did have one, or if they adopt, Nats will be the only one taking care of it. Gigi would hire a full time Nanny so she doesn't have to do anything.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Fiona Apple wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:45 pm
Gigi got veneers. Is there ANY part of her body that isn't fake?

Her wiener

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

i can't believe GiGi is still pretending to love Nats

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

It’s so painfully obvious she is only uploading again to promote her book then will disappear again. I low key want to go to her book tour and see what she’s like in person but I won’t

trashyQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by trashyQueen »

WTF is her new video? So pretentious and trashy. Not to mention the old perv Caitlyn who was clearly trying to get Gigi to take her shoes off so she could see her feet 🤮🤮🤮 "Do you have a good pedicure??? I knew you would!! " 🤮🤮🤮
I'm sorry but every single person in that video lost touch with reality many many many manyyyy years ago (if they ever had it to begin with)

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Didn’t even watch that video because it seemed so insufferable. IMO, the 2 worst trans “celebrities.” They both do a terrible job of representing the community and they’re 2 of the most privileged trans women on the planet.

TaraJaz
Learner
Learner

Post by TaraJaz »

moreno222 wrote:sorry to be off topic guys

Hey guys, blogging and youtube is no longer what it use to be, I’m sure you guys feel like you’re watching adverts instead of real people now however I plan on blogging so just on here to do some market research… What sort of posts and videos would you guys like to see? I won’t be changing myself I will always be unapologetically myself but I want to create content people are interested in without any gimmicks I also take constructive criticism well xxxx
I used to check YouTube for reviews before buying an item, like skincare etc. Now....I don't trust the reviews anymore....they are mostly sponsor to say positive things.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

antimony12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by antimony12 »

Oh gigi. That male pattern baldness is really hurting you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

trashyQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by trashyQueen »

Anyone watched that Nightline thing? Gigi having been a "kleptomaniac" as well as being promiscuous and hooking up with straight men after she transitioned? Didn't know about the kleptomania thing but then again this is Gigi we're talking about who loves being dramatic - could've easily just been the odd lipstick and/or mascara that she stole lol

Post by Guest »

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

I actually think she looks great in those clips. It’s a shame she feels the need to photoshop herself so much. Her skin is glowy and even, her makeup not overdone, even her hair no extensions and looking cute. Nice Gigi!!

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

I disagree. I think she looks about 45 years old with all the surgery and crap in her face.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

She looks pretty awful she looks so old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Getting so much crap done to your face when you're so young never has good results. I don't know why people keep doing it (especially youtubers lol!) Gigi looked so much better before doing ANYTHING to her face.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Definitely the ugliest transgender on youtube with the most pretentious personality I've ever seen. There are beautiful males to females sharing their stories on youtube (Samantha Lux comes to mind) with beautiful hearts. There are lots of these people who never had the advantage of wealth or excessive plastic surgery who managed to achieve better results than Gigi. So you're a Lesbian now too? Uhhuh.

bigasstree
Talker
Talker

Post by bigasstree »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:32 am
She still has her penis because a penis doesn’t define gender. It is also a huge and risky surgery. I’m sure her dysmorphia makes her want it gone daily and I’m sure it is hell for her. Gigi is a hot ass mess but I can understand her not doing bottom surgery. Many who transition don’t. I judge her for a lot, like her getting these pets she won’t take care of but not because she still has a penis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sry to be that bitch but it's "dysphoria", not morphia.

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”