Fun and addicting games for your phone?

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Re: Fun and addicting games for your phone?

Post by Selia11 »

A year ago blackout bingo was advertised to me so I downloaded it, I was addicted to it for like 4 months and then I started paying less and less attention to it. I rarely play it now but it’s kinda fun and competitive.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I started playing Water Sort Puzzle today, it’s so addicting. I’m already in level 100.

WilliG
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by WilliG »

Candy Crash is the most addictive game I ever played

alikkaka
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by alikkaka »

I'm a fan of Standoff 2 shooters is a quality online shooter based on the gameplay of the most popular PC platform games. This project focuses on the interaction of all team members. Each individual game requires the player to make bold tactical decisions and skills related to the killing of enemies. The game tried to transfer the gameplay legendary Counter Strike on mobile devices. Here the player expects quality graphics and an atmosphere of some realism. Compared with the first part, the sequel has taken into account all the mistakes and shortcomings. The experience gained has allowed us to make the second part even cooler. It is still the same team shooter. However, in standoff 2 mod there are a lot of new interesting features. Updated maps, an arsenal of weapons, modes make the game extremely interesting.

Mothlike
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mothlike »

Aaah I've been obsessed with the Cookie Run games, both Ovenbreak and Kingdom are so chill and you don't need to put money in them to get somewhere in them. It all depends on if you feel like playing a sidescroller run/jump game with cute lil guys with different abilities, or one thats more like a kingdom simulator with a party system. I def recommend both!!

(I also have a code and can help if you want to use it, for Ovenbreak: YLBKGHPG. If it's dumb and doesn't work, just DM me or something, I'll see if another one popped up lol. You get gems for using it!)

⛧ luceo non uro ⛧

kasares
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kasares »

duolingo

Return to “Games”