Ouija Board

Mia23
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ouija Board

Post by Mia23 »

highhappyfree wrote:Come on guys, believe in all the paranormal stuff you want cos there's nothing wrong with that, but don't go saying that science is an opinion lol.

I used to 100% believe in ghosts and even thought there was some in my house, but I eventually understood that it's literally impossible. If everybody became a ghost there would be BILLIONS of them on this planet. BILLIONS. Don't you think there would be a few more spottings of them other than the odd chat on a ouija board and such like? and why is it only human ghosts? What about all the other hominid species? Or was it only homo sapiens that evolved to have spirits that turned into ghosts? How are death spirits relevant to survival, why where they naturally selected to exist? Everything we consist of exists to aid us in living in some way, so what are ghosts for?
I also learned that the brain is this incredible thing that can make you see and believe things that really aren't there, placebo is an intoxicating thing.

You ask what is the purpose of ghosts but that's just it ghosts aren't living things they are dead. Ghosts don't have purpose. At least I don't think so:/. And yes there are billions of ghosts but they're not on this planet but in a different dimension some just happen to get out. I tried to explain but I guess I just confuse u even more lol

Also they're isn't just human ghosts they are demons which don't look like humans at all and there have been sightings of them as well

Mia23
Talker
Talker

Post by Mia23 »

HattieChaos wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Earth

Yes we don't know anything about air, no information at all about air that has been proven, nope none to be seen, none to be found, totes can't see any info about air anywhere nope. Oh and so science is black and white? Do you study it? Please proceed to tell me how easy and simple it is.

We should probably find a better topic for this but yeah, I'm just going to leave that link there that totally doesn't tell us information about air.
LOL wikipedia?! REALLY?! I don't know where your from but in college over here you put on your report that you got your info frm wiki pedia they will give ur assingment a zero LOL! Wikipedia is not a credible source! Especially if anyone can go on ther edit and put whatever they want with it. As soon as I saw the link said wikipedia I didn't even bother to click on the damn link. NEXT!

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Erm.. But.. Erm.. wait so.. Please point out the information there that is incorrect? I mean.. Hydrogen, Oxygen, and all that.. It has sources at the bottom. I used wikipedia because it's a really simple site, haha.

Are you seriously denying that we haven't observed any information about air? Not even that there's Oxygen in it? Seriously?

http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistry ... sition.htm

Is this more credible, or? Are you denying the composition of air?

I need to go and lie down, and consider the volunteer work I do because a) I don't think I want to help humans anymore and b) I'm an atheist so I'm not supposed to do nice things.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat May 04, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mia23
Talker
Talker

Post by Mia23 »

HattieChaos wrote:You literally said "You guys all seem like assholes to me", do you expect nobody to take offence to that?

p.s: so you need to meet a nice atheist to know they exist? hehehe so when was it you met god?
Girl bye! -________-

Mia23
Talker
Talker

Post by Mia23 »

Hattiechaos your obviously not understanding what I'm trying to say and your being a smart ass so I'm not even going to bother with you anymore

okaay
Informer
Informer

Post by okaay »

I'm an atheist but tbh what I've NEVER understood about Ouija boards is how it's supposed to be believable that the spirits are controlling the board if a human is technically holding the pointer?

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Mia23 wrote:Hattiechaos your obviously not understanding what I'm trying to say and your being a smart ass so I'm not even going to bother with you anymore
You never bothered in the first place, you haven't actually debated properly with me at all, and you legitimately tried to say that we haven't figured out anything about air through means of empiricism which is hilarious because science is almost entirely centered on empiricism so.. Idek. You offended an entire group of people I happen to be a part of and expected no retaliation. So yeah I'm "not understanding".

Mia23
Talker
Talker

Post by Mia23 »

Once again u missed the point entirely. And once againg your being a smart ass. So NOPE

Mia23
Talker
Talker

Post by Mia23 »

*kanye shrug*
Last edited by Mia23 on Sat May 04, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Affi
Informer
Informer

Post by Affi »

okaay wrote:I'm an atheist but tbh what I've NEVER understood about Ouija boards is how it's supposed to be believable that the spirits are controlling the board if a human is technically holding the pointer?
The explanation is that the spirit is using the energy of the players to move the planchette. That's why the players aren't supposed to press down hard, just rest two fingers on it. Hope that helps!

Can we please get back to the topic? Don't call people out or whatever, that's just uncool, if you have an issue, resolve it via PM or something. There's even a way to hide someone's posts! Click on their name & then find the button that says "Add Foe".

Mia23
Talker
Talker

Post by Mia23 »

I already blocked that hattie chaos bitch so I'm cool and happy whatever the fuck they're name is

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Wow.. I don't have a clue what I did wrong, haha. Oh well.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

Mia23 wrote:I already blocked that hattie chaos bitch so I'm cool and happy whatever the fuck they're name is
:FU:

Mia23
Talker
Talker

Post by Mia23 »

Wonderland ♥ wrote:
Mia23 wrote:I already blocked that hattie chaos bitch so I'm cool and happy whatever the fuck they're name is
:FU:

LOL fuck u 2 bitch just cuz I don't like your friend doesn't mean you need to attack me get over it

Mia23
Talker
Talker

Post by Mia23 »

Hattie the fact that you went and got ur wack ass GG friend to come at me is hilarious NEXT

Post by Guest »

Mia23 wrote:
HattieChaos wrote:I'm still laughing at the "~~No atheist is a nice person~~" hahahahahahhaha HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT RELIGION HAS DONE TO THE WORLD. I mean, KNOWING of all the shit that religion has caused and all the horrible things certain religions promote, I STILL would never ever say that every religious person or even the majority by default are horrible people because of their beliefs. Yes, atheists can get angry about things and we can argue about things, but people need to realise that if you're going to start a conversation about religion or the supernatural etc, WE AREN'T JUST GOING TO SHUT UP. So in a perfect world, you'd prefer us to never speak our mind and talk about our lack of beliefs or say what we think? Yeah, let's silence people. Great idea.
Girl bye! Cuz that's not what I was saying AT ALL.. I'm not saying that ALL ATHEIST are assholes. I'm saying I have yet to a nice meet one. I'm they exist but I haven't met any And YES I know! The church is notorious for killings and shoving their beleifs down ppls throats which is why I don't call myself a christian. I dont have a problem with what athiests believe I just have a problem with their attitude towards ppl who believe different. I'm not trying to silence anybody so chill

g
Atheism is the absence of belief, it is our innate state to be free of Gods/dieties and other such nonsense. To argue that all atheists are horrible people is just as ridiculous as saying all people are horrid. An atheist is just a person, there is no reason why one person who identifies as being an atheist would share the same opinions as another seeing as there is no "belief system" unlike in religions.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Holy shit this thread has gone to Hell...
Can we just agree to disagree? :/

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Do not harass other users because you disagree with them. And like Affi said, please stay on topic.

NotSoVIP
Informer
Informer

Post by NotSoVIP »

Good job JustAnotherHater.

I don't get why cant we just agree of disagree, we have the right to believe or not, and don't drag religion into this topic please.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

We should never drag religion into any topic, although religion might affect some of our opinions, it's something too personal to discuss on the internet and it takes us nowhere.

WELLLLLLLLLLLL anyway, Ouija boards scare the living shit out of me so I doubt I'll touch one. Ever.

Return to “Games”