Pokemon Go!

Nadly254
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pokemon Go!

Post by Nadly254 »

Pokemon Go! The one stealing many hearts.. What do you guys think of it? How many of you are crazy about it?

Alice in Gothland
Learner
Learner

Re: Pokemon Go!

Post by Alice in Gothland »

I absolutely love it; it's big here in my city. I think it's bringing people together also. Go Team Mystic!

I just wish I could find Vulpix to get a Ninetales.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

Yesterday I meant to walk for 30mins but ended up walking around for an hour lol! (Can't believe I managed that in Florida heat)

It sucks living in the suburbs because I have to drive to a lot of big locations/city centers. Plus not that many exciting Pokemon, or I just haven't found them yet.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

Demonita
Debater
Debater

Post by Demonita »

I like Pokemon Go. I mean i am not crazy about it but i do like it. :D
In Sorte Diaboli

KeepingUpWithMyself
Debater
Debater

Post by KeepingUpWithMyself »

i completely hit the Pokemonhype about 16 years ago. i was 8/9 years old and went completely nuts when my granny bought me a Gameboy Colour and the Yellow Edition for my Birthday. i Was glued to my GB! So this PokemonGo thing with the first 150 Pokemon is like a journey back to my childhood... it really made me walk for hours. my dog must be hating me already but i love it... but they have to upgrade their servers some time soon, it really annoys me that it crashes all the time...
English is not my native language so please bare with me!

phanamanic
Stalker
Stalker

Post by phanamanic »

Pokemon has always had my heart and soul. I still think this app needs a little more help and functions- but it's had my attention ever since it came out in the UK.

Alice in Gothland
Learner
Learner

Post by Alice in Gothland »

KeepingUpWithMyself wrote:i completely hit the Pokemonhype about 16 years ago. i was 8/9 years old and went completely nuts when my granny bought me a Gameboy Colour and the Yellow Edition for my Birthday. i Was glued to my GB! So this PokemonGo thing with the first 150 Pokemon is like a journey back to my childhood... it really made me walk for hours. my dog must be hating me already but i love it... but they have to upgrade their servers some time soon, it really annoys me that it crashes all the time...
Yes, I like to go for a walk after work sometimes and usually at around that time, the servers are complete shit. Wish they'd fix that.

And I agree about the original 150, brings me way back..I'm a true "genwunner" lol I love the 1st gen pokemon. :)

Tapestry
Debater
Debater

Post by Tapestry »

I'm loving it. I've had a soft spot for Pokemon since 1998 and this app has brought back the hype full-force, reminding me directly of how people went crazy for the Burger King toys when the first movie was coming out. It's getting me out and walking every day and all of my friends are loving the app too. I'm really happy with everything about it so far and can't wait for the updates to change it up a bit :tu:

HeyJamie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HeyJamie »

I am obsessed and it's ruining my life lol. Literally so addicted, and it's exactly the reason I don't play video games. But, I started, and I can't stop. This is my current Pokedex:

This is my largest CP wild catch (so far) and 6th Snorlax in general:

And to Alice In Gothland... I've caught 2 wild Ninetails and evolved four Vulpix's into Ninetails. What's your PoGo username? Once they incorporate trading I would gladly send one your way! If you haven't gotten one by now, I know this post is a little old lol

Joshua
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Joshua »

This is one of the most interesting ideas. My son used to play a lot in PokemonGO

Return to “Games”