Video Games!

sha1234

Re: Video Games!

Post by sha1234 »

LexiPorter wrote:
Jane Boleyn wrote:Did any of you play the new game Life Is Strange? It's incredible so far, very Telltale-esque.
Except it's much better than all of Telltale games combined. xD
Oooh I'll make a note to check that out

Reine
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Reine »

Jane Boleyn wrote:Did any of you play the new game Life Is Strange? It's incredible so far, very Telltale-esque.

I downloaded it last night and played a little, so far so good

BoomShaka
Informer
Informer

Post by BoomShaka »

Replaying both Walking Dead seasons then after that I will play GTA: San Andreas on either my Kindle or PS2.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

CandiedYam

Post by CandiedYam »

Microsoft is having a giant sale, so a bunch of games are super cheaps for the next few days. I went and bought Dead Island: Riptide, Terraria, and Soulcalibur V. I think I paid about $12 for everything 8-)

lipstickliquor
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lipstickliquor »

In true me style, the other day I was looking at some of the new games we picked up and just went.. naaah and started Bioshock from the beginning on hard. 8-) I have a problem.

poppyljones
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by poppyljones »

Dont suppose anybody has completed Borderlands pre squeal yet?

yotsuba
Learner
Learner

Post by yotsuba »

poppyljones wrote:Dont suppose anybody has completed Borderlands pre squeal yet?
i finished it

Reine
Informer
Informer

Post by Reine »

Does anyone else play the Tales series?

yotsuba
Learner
Learner

Post by yotsuba »

anybody playing monster hunter 4 in here? this is my first monster hunter game and im digging it. trying to find some hot babes to play with :}

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I've recently gotten sucked into Dragon Age. It's all EA's fault for giving Dragon Age: Origins away for free last December. I'm now completely obsessed with this gaming series - so much so that I've not been playing any other game (and I'm usually hopping between WoW, Sims, SimCity and Aion).

Anyone else addicted to this game series?

I've finally played through DA:O and DA2, and I've finally started DA:I (preserving my custom world state based on my DA:O and DA2 gameplays).

dance0nglitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dance0nglitter »

I mainly play Nintendo games - I grew up around Nintendo consoles, as my parents and older brother liked it more, aha, but I did once have a Playstation for a while. I remember playing games like Spyro and Mickey Mouse on it (I can't remember the names properly, as I was about 6 or 7 at the time, but I liked them) and I've always loved game series like Zelda and Mario.
Some of my all time favourite games are Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, Zelda - Ocarina Of Time, Animal Crossing and there's loads more too that I can't think of off the top of my head. Now, I only own a Wii and a 3ds, but we also have a Wii U. I mainly play games like Animal Crossing New Leaf, Fire Emblem Awakening, Super Smash Bros, Pokemon X, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and more on my 3DS, and then I usually play Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart, Pikmin and Super Smash Bros too.
So yeah...basically I love playing Nintendo games a lot, and I'm looking into getting some other consoles eventually too, as I've been told to play so many games on other consoles but can't yet :')

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

Kleineganz wrote:I've recently gotten sucked into Dragon Age. It's all EA's fault for giving Dragon Age: Origins away for free last December. I'm now completely obsessed with this gaming series - so much so that I've not been playing any other game (and I'm usually hopping between WoW, Sims, SimCity and Aion).

Anyone else addicted to this game series?

I've finally played through DA:O and DA2, and I've finally started DA:I (preserving my custom world state based on my DA:O and DA2 gameplays).
Dragon age is great! have you played mass effect too?

also i agree that life is strange is way better than the telltale games. 8-) very disappointed with season 2 of twdg.

ForeverDelayed
Learner
Learner

Post by ForeverDelayed »

lipstickliquor wrote:In true me style, the other day I was looking at some of the new games we picked up and just went.. naaah and started Bioshock from the beginning on hard. 8-) I have a problem.
I've done that far to many times, I'm a little bit of an achievement hoarder so if I know I haven't got one it drives me nuts! I need to restart Skyrim again purely to get some other achievements

lipstickliquor
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lipstickliquor »

Totally. I hate having a blank space on my trophy wall. :lol: Which is what makes me the saddest about Bioshock 2 because no one plays the multiplayer anymore, so I can't get those trophies. Waaah.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

anyone playing splatoon here? i just can't understand the hype, i watched a bit of gameplay on youtube and yeah, it's nice to watch if your favorite lets player is playing it but if i had to play it myself i'd be bored within 10 minutes.

areyouawake
Learner
Learner

Post by areyouawake »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:anyone playing splatoon here? i just can't understand the hype, i watched a bit of gameplay on youtube and yeah, it's nice to watch if your favorite lets player is playing it but if i had to play it myself i'd be bored within 10 minutes.
Think of it as playing paint ball, just with squid looking kids. It's basically mindless fun with a not 2deep4u concept a la Jet Set Radio or Katamari Damacy.

purinachow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by purinachow »

Anybody else excited for Zero Escape 3?

mogarjones
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mogarjones »

The Bioshock series is the best

lipstickliquor
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lipstickliquor »

areyouawake wrote:
SuperSmashPeach wrote:anyone playing splatoon here? i just can't understand the hype, i watched a bit of gameplay on youtube and yeah, it's nice to watch if your favorite lets player is playing it but if i had to play it myself i'd be bored within 10 minutes.
Think of it as playing paint ball, just with squid looking kids. It's basically mindless fun with a not 2deep4u concept a la Jet Set Radio or Katamari Damacy.
I freaking love Splatoon. Although I think I use it more as an anger outlet than anything. :lol: I'm not usually into competitive games, I HATE playing online, much more a solo player.. but I really do love Splatoon. It's just silly fun.
mogarjones wrote:The Bioshock series is the best
Yes, yes it is!

gamegirls
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gamegirls »

i need join quiz

Return to “Games”