areyouawake
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Video Games

Post by areyouawake »

I'm pretty sure most of us love to play video games. :3
What was your first video game you've played?
Favorite console?
Favorite video game franchise?
Games you'd recommend to others?
Games you've still yet to play but want to?

areyouawake
Learner
Learner

Re: Video Games

Post by areyouawake »

Also sorry if there's a thread like this, I couldn't find it.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

first game I played: super mario/little mermaid (according to my parents when I was 4 or so I would sneak into my brothers room and play that duck shooting game)

First console: n64 and also I got a gameboy but does that count as a console (ps I was spoiled as hell when I was younger)

fave console: 360, PC, nintendo ds/gameboy because pokemon

Fave video game franchise: Sims, Assassin's Creed

Games I recommend to others: Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Bully, LA Noire

Games I've yet to play: Batman Arkham series I have the whole set just haven't played it yet
Destiny
Lollipop Chainsaw
Sims 4(can't wait till tuesday)
Dragon Age awaking/orgins
WET
Borderlands series I could go on but I shall stop here haha

Dishonored
Learner
Learner

Post by Dishonored »

I believe there is/was a thread about video games or consoles, but I haven't seen it in awhile so I'm not sure if it's similar to this thread or not.

first video game you've played: probably sonic the hedgehog on my oldest sister's sega.
Favorite console: I'm easy to please with consoles, really. Except wii. I prefer xbox 360, but anything will do as long as it isn't the wii.
Favorite video game franchise: Fable.
Games you'd recommend to others: Dishonored, Fable, Skyrim, Bioshock: Infinite.
Games you've still yet to play but want to: my friend just lent me fallout 3 for ps3 along with the first Bioshock. Someone bought me a Far Cry game as a gift before since they enjoyed it, but it arrived too damaged to play, so that would be nice to play eventually.

Chun_Li
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chun_Li »

What was your first video game you've played? Sonic the Hedgehog/Mario
Favorite console? PlayStation 4
Favorite video game franchise? The Sims
Games you'd recommend to others? The Sims, DC Universe, The Last of Us, Battlefield 4
Games you've still yet to play but want to? The Sims 4, The Crew, Destiny, Little Big Planet 3, Batman: Arkham Night

areyouawake
Learner
Learner

Post by areyouawake »

TeamCupcakes wrote:first game I played: super mario/little mermaid (according to my parents when I was 4 or so I would sneak into my brothers room and play that duck shooting game)

First console: n64 and also I got a gameboy but does that count as a console (ps I was spoiled as hell when I was younger)

fave console: 360, PC, nintendo ds/gameboy because pokemon

Fave video game franchise: Sims, Assassin's Creed

Games I recommend to others: Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Bully, LA Noire

Games I've yet to play: Batman Arkham series I have the whole set just haven't played it yet
Destiny
Lollipop Chainsaw
Sims 4(can't wait till tuesday)
Dragon Age awaking/orgins
WET
Borderlands series I could go on but I shall stop here haha
The Arkham series is pretty good. I prefer City out of the three.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

What was your first video game you've played? Super Smash Bros Melee for Game Cube or another one from game boy advance, I can't remember which one I got first
Favorite console? Can't decide but the ones I have are: game cube, 3ds XL, wii and a wii u and I love them all
Favorite video game franchise? The Legend of Zelda ❤️
Games you'd recommend to others? Gosh I have a lot: all LoZ, Super Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing New Leaf...
Games you've still yet to play but want to? Pokemon Y and Rune Factory 4, have them but haven't played them yet

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

What was your first video game you've played? Not the FIRST game, but the 1st game i fell in love with was super mario sunshine.
Favorite console? Nintendo Wii (can play GC games w/)
Favorite video game franchise? Mario Bros
Games you'd recommend to others? Super Mario Sunshine x1000000
Games you've still yet to play but want to? I want to, but kinda don't. Grand Theft Auto

gamegirls
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gamegirls »

Post video game youtube?

dance0nglitter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dance0nglitter »

What was your first video game you've played? Pokémon Red for the Gameboy Colour - I had a pink one ^_^
Favorite console? New 3ds :D
Favorite video game franchise? Animal Crossing or The Legend Of Zelda
Games you'd recommend to others? Fire Emblem Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles, Ocarina Of Time, Super Mario 64
Games you've still yet to play but want to? I'm midway through Xenoblade Chronicles X, I still need to play Pokémon Y, and I really want to get Kingdom Hearts 3, I think it is?

Furiosa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Furiosa »

What was your first video game you've played?: donkey kong country for the snes
Favorite console?: the snes was technically my first, but it was one of my older cousin's first. the first console i ever owned was the ps1.
Favorite video game franchise?: tales of, silent hill, fire emblem, final fantasy, resident evil, and legend of zelda
Games you'd recommend to others?: if you're big on fantasy games you should definitely check out the tales series
Games you've still yet to play but want to?: i've heard great things about kingdom hearts, but i've never played any of the games

XxChikaxX
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by XxChikaxX »

First video game can't remember the name but it was from my first console the Atari (sp?) lol.

Favorite console PS4 and n64

Favorite franchise would be Call of Duty. Hame I would recommend would be Warframe and Little Big Planet. Games I have yet to play and want to Destiny and DC Universe.

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

Ah, I wish I knew there was a video games forum here on GG! I know it doesn't seem to be too active, but thought I'd post to see if there's anyone still out there. :tu:

Any Fallout 4 fans? Have you downloaded Far Harbor yet? I just began playing it yesterday and it's amazing. So many quests, things to do, new dialogue and story line, and not to mention the landscape is just gorgeous. And did anyone play the Overwatch Beta? I'm so pumped for the game to come out, I became obsessed with the beta..it's definitely going to be addicting as TF2 :D

Return to “Games”