Does anyone play World of Warcraft?

BunnyFlop
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Does anyone play World of Warcraft?

Post by BunnyFlop »

Anyone interested in leveling new characters together?

I'm thinking of joining again because I'm not in college. I played for a little over 4 months in 2012 and really miss the game but stopped because I did college on-top of work so I was exhausted. My main is what I concentrated on and she is a lvl 70 Frost Mage, I mainly quested with some dungeons but I'm open to whatever style.

Also, if anyone is curious about joining, It's really fun and now accounts have all expansions except Mists of Pandaria.

Might get buried but it didn't hurt to ask. <3

Kleineganz

Re: Does anyone play World of Warcraft?

Post by Kleineganz »

I have been playing WoW since 2006 (just before Burning Crusade came out). I have two level 90 characters and a bunch of inbetweens. I'm on the Terenas server, but if you want we could at least chat together while playing? My BatttleTag is Kleineganz#1766. :)

BunnyFlop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BunnyFlop »

Kleineganz wrote:I have been playing WoW since 2006 (just before Burning Crusade came out). I have two level 90 characters and a bunch of inbetweens. I'm on the Terenas server, but if you want we could at least chat together while playing? My BatttleTag is Kleineganz#1766. :)
Thank you for replying ~ I will definitely if I do return for sure :D

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

BunnyFlop wrote:
Kleineganz wrote:I have been playing WoW since 2006 (just before Burning Crusade came out). I have two level 90 characters and a bunch of inbetweens. I'm on the Terenas server, but if you want we could at least chat together while playing? My BatttleTag is Kleineganz#1766. :)
Thank you for replying ~ I will definitely if I do return for sure :D
Cool. I've been playing the beta for the next expansion (Warlords of Draenor) and it's going to be a ton of fun.

moon-princess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by moon-princess »

hi ladies! i just started playing wow last year. still don't rly understand everything about the game - it's so expansive omg - but i love it.

I'd defend love to play with you guysssss c: how do I find my battle tag, jw?

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

:D I pvp only. I only play healers, i'm so terrible at dps. I have 90 priest, shaman & druid. I had a monk but burnt out around lvl 60. I don't have much time to play anymore I wish I did! Looking forward to the next expansion.

eMilycRowe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by eMilycRowe »

Oh Hey, Add me if you ever wanna play! My BattleTag is Alliance#1489 My Realm is Garona and Alterac Mountains! :D

BunnyFlop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BunnyFlop »

moon-princess wrote:hi ladies! i just started playing wow last year. still don't rly understand everything about the game - it's so expansive omg - but i love it.

It is really expansive, I remember first playing and how captivated I was haha. What fraction are you?

Also, to find your battle tag, I think you have to log in here. I'm at work so I hope the site works but you would have had to set it up through there/in your account info. Let me know if you find it ~
Last edited by BunnyFlop on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

BunnyFlop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BunnyFlop »

eleventhirty wrote::D I pvp only. I only play healers, i'm so terrible at dps. I have 90 priest, shaman & druid. I had a monk but burnt out around lvl 60. I don't have much time to play anymore I wish I did! Looking forward to the next expansion.
I know! I thought I was going to play/return when mists of pandaria was officially released but I never got to it but I heard it was great so I'm sure the next expansion will be great too. I wish I was good at healing haha, my main does a lot of dps but I get confused sometimes when the tank doesn't even talk in chat about his moves and i've pulled agro a few times by mistake (super bad and so nooby) so sometimes I wait for the tank to do his thing for 3 seconds. You all are making me feel like I need to go back in just to cap my main first *cry*

But let me know if you start back :)

*edit:* Woops, I meant in dungeons but you can teach me more about pvp because I've barely dabbled!
Last edited by BunnyFlop on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

BunnyFlop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BunnyFlop »

eMilycRowe wrote:Oh Hey, Add me if you ever wanna play! My BattleTag is Alliance#1489 My Realm is Garona and Alterac Mountains! :D
Hey ~ I will when I join back. I usually play on Kul Tiras or Skullcrusher. How long have you been playing and what area? If you know more about pvp, teach me your ways pls

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

eleventhirty wrote::D I pvp only. I only play healers, i'm so terrible at dps. I have 90 priest, shaman & druid. I had a monk but burnt out around lvl 60. I don't have much time to play anymore I wish I did! Looking forward to the next expansion.
I played a healer for the first 2 years (Resto Shaman) and got so bored. Then I created a Death Knight and fell in love with melee DPS. Now that's all I play (I have a DK, a Ret Pally and may level a Warrior as well at some point).

Oh and with the next expansion, they will let you move one of your characters up to level 90 instantly (if you don't already have one ... I have 2 level 90s already, and I may use the instant 90 to level up my warrior).

moon-princess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by moon-princess »

BunnyFlop wrote:
moon-princess wrote:hi ladies! i just started playing wow last year. still don't rly understand everything about the game - it's so expansive omg - but i love it.

It is really expansive, I remember first playing and how captivated I was haha. What fraction are you?

Also, to find your battle tag, I think you have to log in here. I'm at work so I hope the site works but you would have had to set it up through there/in your account info. Let me know if you find it ~
omg yes, it's so overwhelming! i've been playing for like 6~8 months and am still like "wha...?" i friggen love it, though! c: cept, since i am playing on pvp servers, whenever i am in contested territories, i am always getting killed by jerks. and since i don't know how to properly fight other players, i just panic hahaha.

i have both alliance and horde characters on frostmourne. also a couple on nagrand and blackrock! i'm always cool to start new characters too.

thaaanks! i found my battletag. it's pokejen#1172 :HK:

this is so exciting, since i am always wanting to find other girl players (sry excuse me if there are guys here too) since all the dudes i encounter in the game are friggen weirdos.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I sent you both friend requests. I pretty much exclusively play Horde. I've been on the same server and with the same guild since 2006. They are a great guild ... they tolerate casual players like me. I don't sign up for the raids, but sometimes I run the 5-man dungeons with them, or the occasional pre-made battleground group. Mostly I play solo through all the quests and achievements.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

I still play, I think I started in 2008. I don't really like playing with other people though, because making conversation with strangers is awkward. I enjoy much of the noncompetitive gameplay but find hardcore raiding and stuff overwhelming. I love soloing or small-grouping old content with people I know, though.

BunnyFlop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BunnyFlop »

Thank you everyone for the replies ~ I'm convinced I need to start back (and I really hope my mom's internet can handle it) haha. I might set it up tonight :)

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

Anyone here play alliance or is everyone a horde?

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

Anyone here play alliance or is everyone a horde?

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

RainySundays wrote:Anyone here play alliance or is everyone a horde?
For the Horde! (Sorry, not sorry) ;)

BunnyFlop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BunnyFlop »

Started with Alliance, I had a great experience with a night elf druid being my first character. I switched her to Horde and she's a frost mage now. I don't regret either decision (starting place for the night elves are siiickk).

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

Kleineganz wrote:
For the Horde! (Sorry, not sorry) ;)
I used to play horde. I like the Alliance stuff better. To each their own. :)

Return to “Games”