VelvetGamm0n - Disappearing Flats, Friends and Diets pt 56

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

VelvetGamm0n - Disappearing Flats, Friends and Diets pt 56

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Hope you guys don't mind the title, there wasn't a majority of likes so I combined a couple and we desperately needed a new thread anyway :tu:

Happy gossiping

Re: VelvetGamm0n - Disappearing Flats, Friends and Diets pt

Post by Guest »

I feel sorry for Jane who ends up helping Gabbie move every year. Brand new furniture each time.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

emmer_mo wrote:I feel sorry for Jane who ends up helping Gabbie move every year. Brand new furniture each time.
Her poor dad who has to unscrew all the flat pack and then screw it back together at the new place! Did she film him in his underwear? I couldn't be bothered to go back and look, but it's one of the hottest days of the year, he's doing you a massive favour, and you film him looking really hot and bothered. Lovely woman.

Just realised the title sounds like Gabby is a right-leaning brexit fan (see Urban Dictionary definition of Gammon). She'll have to start talking about how she's not a Tory, same as Alfie :rofl:

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

GetRichFromLies wrote:
emmer_mo wrote:
Just realised the title sounds like Gabby is a right-leaning brexit fan (see Urban Dictionary definition of Gammon). She'll have to start talking about how she's not a Tory, same as Alfie :rofl:
omg true haha did she even vote?

thejoker999
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by thejoker999 »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
GetRichFromLies wrote:
emmer_mo wrote:
She probably didn't. "I can't be bothered" or "I don't understand it therefore its boring so im not gonna vote"

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

thejoker999 wrote:
HaveSomeMilk wrote:
GetRichFromLies wrote:
emmer_mo wrote:
She probably didn't. "I can't be bothered" or "I don't understand it therefore its boring so im not gonna vote"
If that is the case then the nickname gammon suits her in all definitions of the word :tu:

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

emmer_mo wrote:I feel sorry for Jane who ends up helping Gabbie move every year. Brand new furniture each time.

You shouldn't feel sorry. If Jane was a stronger person she would advise her daughter to make better/more informed life choices with the privileges she has
Image :love2:

NitrousOxide
Talker
Talker

Post by NitrousOxide »

The amount of stuff this woman has is so gross. How many coats does a person need? I swear every video involves buying more crap. It makes me so sad.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

she honestly gets more and more pathetic with each year that passes

silvana0126
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by silvana0126 »

She really needs to get some help, if only someone from her family (since she doesn’t have any friends) forced her to put her life together!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

She has an immense amount of STUFF. I can't believe how many things she keeps buying that she doesn't use, let alone need. To think the amount of money she could save for a downpayment of a nice apartment if she stopped moving from one overpriced flat to another is just crazy to me. She clearly is earning well but I don't buy this whole "I'm saving for my own place" story at all. She still plays house, only with actual apartments. I like decorating vlogs and moving vlogs but damn, make up your mind girl, damn. She needs to get on board that minimalism train asap, idk how seeing her her house cluttered with expensive furniture that don't match doesn't send her down an anxiety spiral every single day. Instead of trying to fill up a massive space on her own, she could to downsize and move to a smaller apartment that can be managed easily and stop with frantically buying anything for a guest bedroom that will never be used.
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

thejoker999 wrote:
HaveSomeMilk wrote:
GetRichFromLies wrote:
emmer_mo wrote:
She was too busy eating gammon in her bath

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

:tu:

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

:toad:
i talk too much, sry

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

xoxo_24689 wrote::toad:
You don't need to do this.
On your laptop or whatever ---- scroll to the bottom and subscribe Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

appleeee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by appleeee »

I'm sick of hearing about this damn "poo tray". She went through an old bin bag to scoop out dirty cat litter? That is the nastiest thing I've ever heard. She used the words poo, dump and turd all in one video and I just could not understand why she felt this was #qualitycontent

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

It amuses me so much that she probably thinks her shitty furniture and decor are gonna make her new flat look how it does in this photos. It actually looks so damn nice here, Gabby probably thinks she’s replicating it but she’s actually just making it look like the cheapest, tackiest place she’s lived in to date. Wouldn’t your home surroundings be pretty important if you had a job that consisted of filming yourself all the time? She’s officially lost the plot.

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

I also have a feeling she’ll dye her hair back brown soon. She was complaining about it in a recent vlog and I doubt her lazy ass will maintain it and dye her roots every few weeks. She also did a poll on her IG about which colour people preferred and she’s changed her DP on Twitter to an old selfie of her with long, dark brown hair.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Her new flat is the worst one she has had, the last one wasn’t great either.

It always bugs me that she heads to the new flat for hours on end while her parents do all of the work in the old flat.

Post by Guest »

I hate how she makes others put her furniture together. Like, it's not that hard to put ikea stuff together alone, quit being lazy.

I was reading a thing about minimalism once and the person said (and I'm paraphrasing) "stop buying containers and organizers, it's just a sign that you have too much stuff. Just stop buying/having so much stuff and there will be no need to contain or organize it quite so much." Feel like Gabby could benefit from that lesson, every time I turn around she's buying shelves or containers or drawers or something.

Return to “Gabriella”