VelvetL1ar - Bloated, Fake and Fat - Part 55

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VelvetL1ar - Bloated, Fake and Fat - Part 55

Post by ItsMarie »

3 giant rooms and 2 bathrooms for one person? Jesus, she doesn't need that much space. I live by myself in a flat 3 times smaller than hers and it's perfect for me. But I guess I don't own as much crap as she does.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

She has issues

Her content is either moving or wanting to be slim...,YAWN

SIDENOTE: Being thin isn't all its cracked up to be
People would constantly tell me to eat a burger, stop starving myself, literally pick me up to see how far they could throw me, think I'm a bitch because all skinny girls are skinny bitches or skinny cows (there's an. ice-cream named this)....I'm actually extremely nice.

But unlike Gabby I was mentally ok and even my doctors said my size 5 was naturally. So I could take these comments. She'll be VelvetBlocking left right and centre.

Gabby thinks being skinny with a poppin booty will "cure" all her problems.
IT WON'T!!ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

ishouldstayoffgg wrote:A little off topic, but this is how her new flat looked like before:

Apparantly it's £1700 a month!
Good research, I was trying to find it. She said the previous Brighton one was less than her London one, which was £2500 a month, so I'm guessing it was about £2000 a month for such a nice place. She definitely needs to downsize, whilst I was looking for this one I saw so many cute Hove apartments for the £1300 mark, still with two bedrooms and big lounges. The decor in her new place is tricky because of that Japanese wardrobe, the furniture the previous owner had makes it work. I also think grey walls made it look classier, did they paint them white? I can't be bothered to look, but it just goes to show how less is more with furniture. Hopefully her new grey sofa will help it look better, but those colourful sofas in the Japanese bedroom - yikes!

Typical that Gabby's sofa in the bedroom idea comes from someone else. Why can't she just say, the previous people had sofas in the bedrooms and it looks so cute. :roll:

This woman has had how many persons trainers? And none of them told her squats will work the bum? Either she's never had a PT or she's just trying to get compliments on her flat butt.

lilegg
Learner
Learner

Post by lilegg »

I can't believe this woman is moving just because she was "in the zone" of moving soon? Like, it's disappointing, but suck it up buttercup adult life doesn't always go to plan. Stay in the flat for another year and save up rather than spend money on a deposit and new furnishings.

But then what would she have to do for the next year? Moving is literally her hobby

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD

viewtopic.php?f=199&t=33944

Return to “Gabriella”