Gabby/Lucy/Lydia

Jackieex
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gabby/Lucy/Lydia

Post by Jackieex »

So we get asked about this so much so I thought i'd create a thread where we can direct people =)
Keep in mind No one knows exactly what happened between them...This is just the information we have.

The best threads to read through are 43/44/45.... They explain it the best =) Start from around 29ish on 43

Okay well I guess it started when Lucy and Lydia posted their "Miss Sporty" make up look. They got loads of comments comparing them to Gabby..

Gabby then tweeted this:

These then followed:

Cue Minion attacking:

Gabby favourited this:

She then apparently messaged a fan and told her all about it who then of course told everyone else, (Only if you Dm'd her)
Izzysmi wrote:Gabby definitely told genialgabbs or someone in a DM.

Gabby has favourited the last Tweet meaning she's told people but doesn't want them spreading it around probably because it's quite incriminating for her.

That's the bulk of it, if anyone else wants to add anything feel free x

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Gabby/Lucy/Lydia

Post by hollythinks »

Good idea making this thread!! Just wanted to briefly mention the aftermath, so since all of this went down:

- No more interaction between Gabz and the twins on Twitter
- The twins have deleted all posts involving Gabby from their Instagram
- Gabby no longer follows the twins on Twitter

I think those are the main things that indicate they are definitely no longer friends :)

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

Gabby also seemed to get in touch privately with the twins again to wish them merry christmas and they didn't reply, so she went to twitter as usual to complain about it, saying that it was annoying that she tried and the others didn't even reply when "they were obviously in the wrong".

Spearmint
Learner
Learner

Post by Spearmint »

hollythinks wrote: - The twins have deleted all posts involving Gabby from their Instagram
Interesting! I hadn't picked up on that.

-The twins are also at Disneyland at the moment when they had spoken a lot about going with Gabby (who obviously isn't there).

-Gabby 'gifted' the twins a Crosley record player in a sponsored Urban Outfitters video, but nearer to Xmas and post fall-out the twins made reference to getting one but no mention of Gabby in relation to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-luciexxx
Learner
Learner

Post by -luciexxx »

Don't know if this has been mentioned either but a fan tweeted her saying something like 'at least you still have Lucy and Lydia' and she just replied with 'lol'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

failylights
Learner
Learner

Post by failylights »

Thanks for posting this, hadn't seen that thing of her complaining about how none of her "friends" had wished her luck for her boob job

Charleyxlou
Informer
Informer

Post by Charleyxlou »

And then a few days later after tweeting all that shit, unfollowing them on everything and all the drama then deleted all the evidence. she favourited a tweet saying 'just because you unfollow someone doesn't mean you have fallen out, stop trying to cause drama'
She obviously realised how badly she would come across from the whole fallout with the twins

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

When did she try and make up with them by text? I missed that part

Post by Guest »

Their friendship was weird and I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did...
Gabby was probably annoyed with them because she expected them to make her one of those "new tits" cakes, so she could take pictures of it and post it all over Instagram to show everyone that she does have friendssss guyssss. (Just speculation, haaha :tu: )
Ombre_so_over wrote:When did she try and make up with them by text? I missed that part
I think around New Years

Chummeh
Learner
Learner

Post by Chummeh »

I don't know if it's been discussed (I've tried to keep up but the threads go so fast) I wonder if the supposed homophobic comment that the twins were meant to have said is to do with her dad rather than her? Maybe something along the lines of one of them saying off the cuff about how gutted they'd be if their dad came out as gay etc and Gabbiyeie took it as a personal insult?

It's unlikely however just putting that card on the table.

livwh
Stalker
Stalker

Post by livwh »

im liv who is in those screenshots and ill say this hands down gabbie did not dm me about lucy and lydia, all she did was reply with 'lol' when i said she still has lucy and lydia as friends lmao thats it

Return to “Gabriella”