Bowbeauty24

DriveBy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bowbeauty24

Post by DriveBy »

^^^ I don't think she's pretending; for some reason she's stuck in adolescence.

Anyway, yesterday I drove my daughter and a friend up to a camp in Oxford, WI. On the way up they wanted to stop at the Kalahari Resort & Water Park in the Wisconsin Dells; so we did and I kept looking around in case I saw her :) It turned out that she lives about 15-20 minutes west of the campsite and I could have picked up the interstate there to drive back home but I chose a different, shorter route. Maybe next weekend :D

She lives in Mauston, WI which is roughly equidistant between Madison and La Crosse; Madison is approx. 70 miles to the south-east and La Crosse is about the same distance to the west.

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

PiranhaSoup1 wrote:
PinkPhoenix wrote:Image looks like she just came out of a crack house
She looks like those adults who dress up like Little Bow Peep to go to Walmart.

or in this case... LITTLE BOW CREEP! lol
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

candyfluff wrote:Canadian Walmarts simply suck, no courtesy fatpeoplemobiles (scooters) and no insane lolitas buying mouthwash and lighter fluid. :(
Those aren't lolitas, those are weird ageplay people. They wouldn't be allowed in any of the lolita comms I've been in, nor would they be allowed to attend meetups. Yea there are probably ageplayers in my comm, and some brands really cater to that shit now, but they're not open about it as the people in that photo are. -someone who doesn't want to be lumped in with those people and just wants to dress like a creepy doll in peace.

I'd love to see Bowcreeper in lolita though. It's a shame she's got no money and is only into "typical teenager" fashion. But she can sew, right? She's into DIY stuff, so she could, like, sew up a dress (idk, this is how I do it, being a broke ass grad student). Imagine the sort of fabric she would use! And she's already fond of hairbows, so head-eating bows shouldn't be too much an issue. Or if she got a job, she could go to Bodyline, Fan Plus Friend, Taobao, etc. but I guess since teenagers aren't into that sort of fashion (except for Venus Angelic, but she's a special sort of sheltered teenager, and even she's starting to dress more normal now), Bowcreeper wouldn't be either.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I saw her room tour dang her room is like a five year olds. But then in reality that's a old room. I think they live in a new place cause their house burnt down awhile ago. Not sure if the new room is still child like but knowing her it is. To be honest my room when I lived with my parents still had all my toys. But once I got married and moved with my hubby my mom packed up my room. And all my toys are my kids now. I can see collecting princess things ok but it's good to maybe have them not in the room but somewhere else in the house.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

mommyoftwogirlsca wrote:I saw her room tour dang her room is like a five year olds. But then in reality that's a old room. I think they live in a new place cause their house burnt down awhile ago. Not sure if the new room is still child like but knowing her it is. To be honest my room when I lived with my parents still had all my toys. But once I got married and moved with my hubby my mom packed up my room. And all my toys are my kids now. I can see collecting princess things ok but it's good to maybe have them not in the room but somewhere else in the house.
Wait how do you know her house burned down? I don't remember it being mentioned on here.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

foreverbowie wrote:
mommyoftwogirlsca wrote:I saw her room tour dang her room is like a five year olds. But then in reality that's a old room. I think they live in a new place cause their house burnt down awhile ago. Not sure if the new room is still child like but knowing her it is. To be honest my room when I lived with my parents still had all my toys. But once I got married and moved with my hubby my mom packed up my room. And all my toys are my kids now. I can see collecting princess things ok but it's good to maybe have them not in the room but somewhere else in the house.
Wait how do you know her house burned down? I don't remember it being mentioned on here.

I have been following Allie for awhile now and she talked about it in videos and through instragram plus she stopped making videos for a bit because of the whole house thing.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

mommyoftwogirlsca wrote:
foreverbowie wrote:

I have been following Allie for awhile now and she talked about it in videos and through instragram plus she stopped making videos for a bit because of the whole house thing.
Okay thanks!

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

The more I think about it and see yall doing the math... She's honestly way stranger than just a stunted person who's immature or stuck in a teenage mindset. Teenagers and preteens want to grow up. They want to drive and leave the nest and do hoe shit. Even 8 year olds want more independence and responsibilities than Allie. She is 28 pretending to be 19 but she's barely an fetus at heart.

I feel bad for her but she's really not trying to grow and take in as many experiences as possible. She's been fully committed to her pretend life for years and she's not stopping...

Bitchin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchin »

Those are some great questions!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Did she start the fire? Or did she mention how it happened?

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Omg are those comments about college from us

Because trolling on point :tu:

PiranhaSoup1
Learner
Learner

Post by PiranhaSoup1 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:Did she start the fire? Or did she mention how it happened?
She was just absent from the internet for a while, then she posted something on Twitter about how there was a housefire that destroyed a good portion of their home, including a lot of her room.

She did not start the fire, Billy Joel.
new otp lol
you are too perf you did slay

BowCreeper
Debater
Debater

Post by BowCreeper »

Sorry guys, no time to upload a screenshot.

But look at the comment confronting her :tu:

I don´t know if it is someone from here, or not, either way I am glad for that comment!

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

OMG THAT IS FANTASTIC ^
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

sesamesmeshame
Learner
Learner

Post by sesamesmeshame »

I think it may be someone Allie knows. She has her location on her bio. I looked it up because I'm not familiar with the area but it says she's 10 minutes from Allie's town.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Our little girl has made it to the big time, ladies! (a second part, that is ;) )

Continue here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=158&t=12769

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”