Bowbeauty24

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bowbeauty24

Post by PinkPhoenix »

hay guise wrote:Someone catch me up, I've watched her for years, never knew she was 28? :o how was this found out? She always said she was 20 a couple years ago. Not that I don't believe you guys, it's just hard to wrap my brain around her being almost 30!

But gods I love this girl, such a trip, glad to know she has a tharead!
Is that MsKailynMarie in your profile pic

allpinkeverything
Informer
Informer

Post by allpinkeverything »

OMG I cant believe she is 28 and has never been kissed or have been in a serious relationship!

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

PinkPhoenix wrote:
hay guise wrote:Someone catch me up, I've watched her for years, never knew she was 28? :o how was this found out? She always said she was 20 a couple years ago. Not that I don't believe you guys, it's just hard to wrap my brain around her being almost 30!

But gods I love this girl, such a trip, glad to know she has a tharead!
Is that MsKailynMarie in your profile pic
Yes it's the kween :toad:

Ok so wow, i wish irl person posted here! Haha, because hackers go in to post about birthdays.

jordyl♥ves
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jordyl♥ves »

allpinkeverything wrote:OMG I cant believe she is 28 and has never been kissed or have been in a serious relationship!
What non possible pedophile would be interested in a 28 year old woman who looks and sounds, and acts like a 12 year old?
FREE GRACIE HUGHES 2K16 Image

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

^ someone with the same developmental issues? That's her only option, but they wouldn't really be able to live a life alone.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

^ someone with the same developmental issues? That's her only option, but they wouldn't really be able to live a life alone.

supernovs
Learner
Learner

Post by supernovs »

allpinkeverything wrote:Thank you GG for introducing me to this dweeb! So many lulz I just can't get enough. This video had me cracking up! Especially her special talents at 8:24!!!

In that video she claims that her brother who is 5 years younger than her is engaged, the video is from 2011. In her Brandy Melville DIY video from 2013 she claims to be 20 so that would make her 18 in 2011 and her brother would had been 13 and engaged?

At least be consistent with your lies Allie.

jordyl♥ves
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jordyl♥ves »

PinkPhoenix wrote:^ someone with the same developmental issues? That's her only option, but they wouldn't really be able to live a life alone.
She seems like the type who wouldn't date a guy like her, and want someone "out of her league".
FREE GRACIE HUGHES 2K16 Image

OhMyGlob
Learner
Learner

Post by OhMyGlob »

supernovs wrote:In that video she claims that her brother who is 5 years younger than her is engaged, the video is from 2011. In her Brandy Melville DIY video from 2013 she claims to be 20 so that would make her 18 in 2011 and her brother would had been 13 and engaged?
Good catch. Does she think people are too dumb to do basic math? :roll:

soundslikenoise
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soundslikenoise »

jordyl♥ves wrote:
PinkPhoenix wrote:^ someone with the same developmental issues? That's her only option, but they wouldn't really be able to live a life alone.
She seems like the type who wouldn't date a guy like her, and want someone "out of her league".
Exactly. Not only does she seem like she want a "hot" "popular" guy, she seems like she wants a "hot" teenager -or at least someone much younger than her..... It's creepy. I don't fault people for their choices - sometimes people just don't want that relationship thing. But with her it's not a choice, you can tell she's just waiting for some guy to come to her door and be like "let's get married!!" Not gonna happen, Allie. Sorry.
ImageImage
#AndGuest

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

She must have cut her own bangs in that tag video.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

MrFunnyGuy

Post by MrFunnyGuy »

disestablishment wrote:Someone asked her if she wrote her 'Enjoy' video and she said she did.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER
Who wrote it?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

allpinkeverything wrote:Thank you GG for introducing me to this dweeb! So many lulz I just can't get enough. This video had me cracking up! Especially her special talents at 8:24!!!

She is beyond hard on the eyes in this video, jesus.

jinkies
Learner
Learner

Post by jinkies »

She probably found the quote on Tumblr or something. Doubt she actually wrote it. This is coming from the girl who still can't seem to figure out how to spell the word does. Yeah, nice try Allie. :roll:

drollgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by drollgirl »

She's the kind of girl who expects a guy out of her league yet would be disgusted if someone she considers beneath her (a.k.a. someone in her league) would so much as wink at her.
Kinda like the Elliot Rodger guy :?

soundslikenoise
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soundslikenoise »

What was up with that haircut she had when she first started? It seriously looked like she did it herself....... i bet she did.
ImageImage
#AndGuest

allpinkeverything
Informer
Informer

Post by allpinkeverything »

Chloe_Bean wrote:

She looks like such a little dork. I'm sure she tried to cut her own bangs. And LOL at her shaving half dem brows off!

Bitchin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchin »

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

allpinkeverything wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:

She looks like such a little dork. I'm sure she tried to cut her own bangs. And LOL at her shaving half dem brows off!
This hair looks EXACTLY like she was a model for an overly ambitious student in a hair school competition. Like the student who's been there for 2 weeks but entered anyway. The one who got fourth runner up.

Pls can everyone who say she acts and looks like a teen watch this mess. The former is accurate, the latter...

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Image looks like she just came out of a crack house

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”