Bowbeauty24

RoRoB
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

bowbeauty24

Post by RoRoB »

I almost feel bad starting a post about her because she's pretty innocent. Lately her videos are SO macarbie07. She tries to edit just like Bethany but can't do it. The cutesy poses too that all of the gurus do. This girl is difficult to watch but at the same time I can't help but watch her. I can barely ever hear her when shes talking in her videos and she's just a little awkward. No one else knows about her??!

RoRoB
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: bowbeauty24

Post by RoRoB »

anonim0use
Talker
Talker

Post by anonim0use »

I can't.

I'm so uncomfortable watching her!

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bowbeauty24

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I know some people commented about her on the foreverkailyn topic. When Kailyn was on her hiatus. But I think she needs her own. I think she tries way way to hard to be cute and it just doesn't work for her. She is obsessed with macbarbie07 right down to copying what macbarbie07 says in her info box. She can't do makeup very good and I bet she is a sweet girl. But she needs to be herself and not try to be someone she isn't.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bowbeauty24

Shoot didn't realize someone already posted this topic. OOPS :D

needles
Informer
Informer

Post by needles »

Where's the other topic? I've been checking up with her videos every so often (along with that Sarah Ludwig girl and that beautybaby something or other) ever since they were posted in Forever Kailyn's topic, too. :D

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Not sure I saw it on here so I added my own topic. So feel free to comment here:)))

needles
Informer
Informer

Post by needles »

ok!

I don't know, I just think she tries so hard to do what should be perceived as cutesy or quirky or fun and it just really does not work. It's pretty apparent that she forces it way more than other guru, although they're pretty much all fake. I don't watch the people you mentioned anymore/the people she's copying, but it's pretty rampant on youtube in general. Like the intros to whatever food videos she's done... I almost cringe for her.

But she reminds me of someone I knew as a kid, and she just seems like her... genuinely quirky, but wants to be an extrovert in her own sort of way. Idk at least she tries?

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

What Allie reminds me of is a dorky/quirky girl who wants to be badly part of the cool girl group. So she completely changes herself to fit in. But it isn't working it gets annoying to watch because she is becoming so fake and obvious.

xxterminatorbabyxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xxterminatorbabyxx »

I'm subscribed to both bowbeauty44 and mylifeaseva and she kind of copied her ideas in this one tag video in order to win a prize and it kind of made me mad that I could see the same things eva did only really badly copied by bowbeauty44. I agree with u guys she tries too hard to do what others do!

guruaddict96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by guruaddict96 »

yeah sameeee.... how old is she?

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

guruaddict96 wrote:yeah sameeee.... how old is she?

20 or 21

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

mommyoftwogirlsca wrote:
guruaddict96 wrote:yeah sameeee.... how old is she?

20 or 21
But she only looks like a 17/18 year old. I would never have picked her to be that old.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

I am bumping this thread because wow, this girl is super awkward!

Lily
Informer
Informer

Post by Lily »

I just watched her "fitness routine" and I'm dying over her stretches and jump roping. :lol: I think I've found a new favorite fail guru!

anonim0use
Talker
Talker

Post by anonim0use »

That workout video was pure gold :lol:

Vixenish
Debater
Debater

Post by Vixenish »

THE ROPE JUMPING.

THE PUBLIC POOL HUMPING.

Seriously did she make it over that rope even once?? She's so gangly and awkward lol

I feel like there could be a touch of Autism there though, in which case I feel bad for laughing so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

anonim0use wrote:That workout video was pure gold :lol:
It was also ripped off of Stilababe09's vid. The food was a little different, but the exercises were Exactly the same...except stilababe09 could actually DO The exercises.

lemur
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lemur »

OK someone replied to my comment on her most recent video saying they know her in real life and she is 28 years old. They said she lies about her age. I don't know if that's true or not but that creeps me out if it is.

Bitchin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchin »

I have the same fascination with her as I did when I first discovered Kailyn, it's good cause Kai has been boring lately and I need my youtube lolz. First off, I think that her profile icon is not taken at her most flattering angle and her extremely spaced-out brows (they are more apparent in her instagram pics) only make her nose appear wider, she has the potential to make herself look better. Her modelling is one of the worst I have seen; the whole exaggerated smiling, laughing, dancing, trying to act cute and pretending to have an awesome time just clashes with her lifeless voice-overs. Also the personality that she portrays when she talks on camera isn't as upbeat as her modelling, it's like she's two different people and I prefer the one where she talks, I think it's more true to herself. On a positive note, I do happen to like most of her outfits and she seems like a very sweet person. I also think that she's older than 19, like 23 or so and she appears younger because of the way she dresses.

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”