Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bowbeauty24

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Howdid_I_g3there wrote:
PinkPhoenix wrote:
Howdid_I_g3there wrote:I really want to copy her "original" videos like she has done to so many other youtubers; down to the awful awkward outdoor dancing. I wonder what kind of reaction that would receive from her. :)
DO THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
So do I make it a really great version of her video or the same horrid quality and awkwardness? I was even thinking of doing her bride video lol
horrible quality, you should make a parody channel and mimic her and Kai's videos

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Howdid_I_g3there wrote:
PinkPhoenix wrote:
Howdid_I_g3there wrote:I really want to copy her "original" videos like she has done to so many other youtubers; down to the awful awkward outdoor dancing. I wonder what kind of reaction that would receive from her. :)
DO THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
So do I make it a really great version of her video or the same horrid quality and awkwardness? I was even thinking of doing her bride video lol
horrible quality, you should make a parody channel and mimic her and Kai's videos

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

disestablishment wrote:
sugartstar123 wrote:Who cares how small the town she lives in is, though? She's always filming her videos in the nearest city/other busy areas.. Her mom is willing to drive out however far just to let her film videos. I'm sure transportation is not what's stopping her from getting a job. I think she's just banking on her YT career to take off.
How much is she making with StyleHaul, anyways? I know Kailyn was making like 15 or so dollars a month, and that's when she had 11,000+ subscribers and more viewers.
I don't think she's leaving town to film those 'city' lookbooks and stuff, I think she's just going to the downtown of where she lives which in any town can look 'bigger' than it is because there are businesses and probably one of the few four way stoplights. But I don't think transportation is why she doesn't have a job either, I was more pointing out that if she wants to achieve her dreams of...whatever they are besides being a guru, she is going to have to get off of her ass and get out of that town because she's not going to get anywhere living there. The amount of available men there her age is probably like, three dudes so she can't even count on some guy saving her via marriage.

Her entire county has 26k people in it, the nearest Walmart is 22 miles away. Madison is 75 miles away and that's pretty big, but other than that there are not even medium-sized small towns nearby.
Where exactly does she live? She posted an instagram picture of where she filmed her next video. It's Carroll's Corn in La Crosse, which is a pretty decent sized city. Definitely not the downtown of where she lives lol. So I don't think she's really trapped in a small isolated town.

Anonimal
Talker
Talker

Post by Anonimal »

I swear her fitness routine video brings me to tears every time I see it. She can't even jump over the rope ONCE. And those jumping jacks are just...no, girl, no.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ she is beyond the most spastic and uncoordinated person I have ever seen, my god.

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

Allie sure tells a good joke alright, look at the Q&A at the bottom of her "Brandy Melville DIY" video. :rofl: She should become a comedian :lol:

soundslikenoise
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soundslikenoise »

I love that she can't even spell college correctly. How are we supposed to believe you're going there if you can't even spell it?
ImageImage
#AndGuest

OhMyGlob
Learner
Learner

Post by OhMyGlob »

Do yall think her mom knows what she's doing? Does she know she's lying about her age? In the Target video when she told her mom "you can't say that, I have to edit that out" about getting a job, her mom was like "oh!" and just went along with it. She seemed so over-protective in the video where she freaked out asking if "real guys" were on the Wii game she was playing...idk. Something's weird. :?

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

Why does allies mom coddle and baby her, she is 28 years old she should be working,driving, maybe living on
Her own. Maybe making friends with people her age, I think there is something wrong with Allie. Most parents wouldn't let their 28 year old live like a 15 year old. And
How dare she ask her mom to buy her stuff, she needs to get a job so she can support herself.

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

I think she just uses a tripod to film most of the time. The camera is always still. I think it'd be shaky if someone was actually holding it to film.

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

disestablishment wrote:In the workout video when she's doing pushups in the pool, she included bloopers and one of them was her asking the person holding the camera if they got it
I know, I seen that part. I meant that she's using a tripod in most of her other videos. I wonder if her mother is always with her when she's filming in public, or if she just drops her off. It seems like she's mostly alone.

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

Omg first Kai dreams and now Bowcreeper dreams...

Last night she came out about her age... and then I woke up. Would've been interesting to see how that would have played out.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

[youtube][/youtube]
I for one have no intention of taking life advice from someone who thinks she is twelve.

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

candyfluff wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
I for one have no intention of taking life advice from someone who thinks she is twelve.
True to her form, she has yet again plagiarised someone else's video :rofl:

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

*Warning, extreme sarcasm is used*

I feel so uplifted by that "Enjoy" video. Never have I realised what I was missing out on by watching some kids throw around a ball in black and white with someone speaking over the top of that in an attempt to seem inspirational and deep. It sounded like what I assume to be, iconic piece of literature. God bless Allie for making me remember to enjoy the simple things.

What was the point of that video?

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

Sadly I don't think she has enough mental depth & maturity to make 'inspirational' videos with profound messages. It's like taking life advice from a 13 year old.

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

Cat_Lady22 wrote:
Who this time?

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bowbeauty24

Post by gurugah »

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

gurugah wrote:
Cat_Lady22 wrote:
Who this time?
The latest one that Gigi Gorgeous uploaded, by the looks of it. The first half was some inspirational thing, and the last half was an OOTD. Although, it could be another youtuber as well, that she's stolen from.

ETA: This video appears to have plagiarised only the first half of Gigi's video.
Last edited by Cat_Lady22 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

allpinkeverything
Informer
Informer

Post by allpinkeverything »

Thank you GG for introducing me to this dweeb! So many lulz I just can't get enough. This video had me cracking up! Especially her special talents at 8:24!!!

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”