The time I saw Allie in person.

tlbay
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The time I saw Allie in person.

Post by tlbay »

Bagging groceries at her local grocery store. She was super surprised to have a fan. Asked her for a shout out and it never came. Guessing she realized I'm good friends with another hater who knows her for and has outed her several times as to her age/lies. Image

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Re: The time I saw Allie in person.

Post by ReiRei »

OMG did you converse with her? What did she say?

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

It's nice to see she really has a job.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

tlbay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tlbay »

Sorry for the double post you guys! I'm such a noob.
I totally did. She couldn't believe I knew who she was because she said she doesn't have a lot of followers. She asked who else I follow and listed off all these random youtubers I have never even heard of lol. I asked her for a selfie and continued fawning over her, telling her I love her workout tutorials... ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MockingbirdAK29+
Learner
Learner

Post by MockingbirdAK29+ »

She looks happy! I'm honestly glad to see that :D

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

If she actually said "i don't have that many followers" then that goes to show she has a lot more insight than we give her credit for. She's clearly aware that she's not as popular as she leads herself to believe. She confuses me.

20 Million Dollars
Debater
Debater

Post by 20 Million Dollars »

tlbay wrote:Bagging groceries at her local grocery store. She was super surprised to have a fan. Asked her for a shout out and it never came. Guessing she realized I'm good friends with another hater who knows her for and has outed her several times as to her age/lies. Image
OMG! An Allie sighting in the wild!
I'm glad that she actually has a job though. Maybe now she can buy her own frappucinos and chia seeds or whatever's trendy on youtube this week.
Carpy the Cat wrote:If she actually said "i don't have that many followers" then that goes to show she has a lot more insight than we give her credit for. She's clearly aware that she's not as popular as she leads herself to believe. She confuses me.
Yeah, I thought that was interesting, too...hmm.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

20 Million Dollars wrote:
tlbay wrote:Bagging groceries at her local grocery store. She was super surprised to have a fan. Asked her for a shout out and it never came. Guessing she realized I'm good friends with another hater who knows her for and has outed her several times as to her age/lies. Image
I'm glad that she actually has a job though. Maybe now she can buy her own frappucinos and chia seeds or whatever's trendy on youtube this week.
Carpy the Cat wrote:If she actually said "i don't have that many followers" then that goes to show she has a lot more insight than we give her credit for. She's clearly aware that she's not as popular as she leads herself to believe. She confuses me.
Plot Twist: Allie has actually been trolling everyone the entire time. Her entire look and persona is made up so she can do research for a novel she's writing about a 30-year-old woman who snaps and begins stalking teenage girls on the internet.

She's bagging groceries on the side to make some money.

It's Lonelygirl15 for the modern age of YouTube.

20 Million Dollars
Debater
Debater

Post by 20 Million Dollars »

OhHiImSam wrote:
20 Million Dollars wrote:
Plot Twist: Allie has actually been trolling everyone the entire time. Her entire look and persona is made up so she can do research for a novel she's writing about a 30-year-old woman who snaps and begins stalking teenage girls on the internet.

She's bagging groceries on the side to make some money.

It's Lonelygirl15 for the modern age of YouTube.
LOL, either a novel or a lifetime movie...

brittanymarie
Talker
Talker

Post by brittanymarie »

Oh my gosh, how am I just now seeing this?! Well, good for her. Seriously. I have a tiny bit of respect for her now. She's still awkward as hell and pretty ridiculous but at least she's contributing and doing something productive with her time.

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

Aww, I'm really happy she has a job. Honestly, I've always had a soft spot for her ever since I started chatting with her. We hardly talk but we're friends on Facebook and every now & again she'll like my pictures or leave me a comment.

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”