BowCreeper29 / BowBeauty24 Part 8

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowCreeper29 / BowBeauty24 Part 8

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I'm late to the party, but that Steak 'n Shake video was painful. How would your dads react if you shoved a camera in their face and acted like that in a restaurant? I'm older than Allie and cameras weren't everywhere when I was a kid, but I'm pretty sure mine would have furrowed his brow, given me a worried look, asked me if I was OK and then asked if my anxiety was flaring up again. If it happened as a teen, he might have wondered if drugs were involved. Notice I'm using my child/teenage self as a reference because this situation wouldn't have happened when I was 30.

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:
Carpy the Cat wrote:Trust me, she has fans, but mostly they're people who honestly believe she's young and are too stupid to realize she's not quite right in the head. I tried to tell someone on YT a few months ago the truth about her and they got really pissy with me and was all "why do you care? you're full of shit!" etc. Some people just can't be told. Let them have their fantasy. Idiots.
That's so weird, I'm embarassed for her fantards, I really am. When I first saw her, I knew she wasn't all there, just like I knew she wasn't a teenager. What the hell is the matter with people?? The fact that they believe she's a teenager or young adult is so sad, she's just making fools of them, and the thing is she knows she's lying. IMO, She more than deserves to get called out.
All I keep thinking to myself is what if I were a parent of a young teen girl who watched Allie and I found out this nutty bitch who is almost 30 is masquerading as a teen and lying about it? It would disturb me all the more once finding out that all she contacts are young teens and crushes on underage boys. Not saying Allie has any malicious intent, but her behavior is far from appropriate. By the time I was her age I had long learned it was inappropriate to carry on relationships or friendships with people under a certain age. It's one thing if you're a mentor for Big Brother/Big Sister or something like that but Allie actually wants to be FRIENDS with these young girls. The kind that have slumber parties and go shopping at the mall together sort of friends. Our society is very sensitive to adult/child relationships these days. Any hint of impropriety and you're looked at like a perv. Can't tell Allie that because she thinks there's nothing wrong with pretending to be much younger than she actually is. She needs to leave these young girls alone and make friends her own (real) age before she gets accused of something bad. If age is nothing but a number then jail is nothing but a place. Allie, you wouldn't make it in jail so back off!

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

Carpy the Cat wrote:Trust me, she has fans, but mostly they're people who honestly believe she's young and are too stupid to realize she's not quite right in the head. I tried to tell someone on YT a few months ago the truth about her and they got really pissy with me and was all "why do you care? you're full of shit!" etc. Some people just can't be told. Let them have their fantasy. Idiots.
There are people who do that shit on tumblr,too. I roll my eyes and forget to give a fuck :rofl:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:I'm late to the party, but that Steak 'n Shake video was painful. How would your dads react if you shoved a camera in their face and acted like that in a restaurant? I'm older than Allie and cameras weren't everywhere when I was a kid, but I'm pretty sure he would have given me a worried look, asked me if I was OK and then asked if my anxiety was flaring up again. Notice I'm using my child/teenage self as a reference because this situation wouldn't happen when I was 30.
We didn't have cameras everywhere when I was growing up either but if we did, my Dad would probably humor me the first time, but if I continued doing it, I'm pretty sure he would have not taken it lightly and he'd lecture me in Spanish, if I did it as an adult, he'd certainly get annoyed, tell me to grow up, and probably give me a lecture in Spanish, lol. He and my mom would most certainly question my sanity.

It makes me wonder if the reason her father is passive with her is because maybe she throws a fit if she doesn't get her way or maybe the poor man has just given up on his daughter ever maturing and growing up.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ohnogurl
Learner
Learner

Post by ohnogurl »

Did she blindfold herself while she was doing those highlights?

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

Imagine if someone did a parody video of Allie and it was just five minutes of them pulling that face, where she sticks her tongue up to the roof of her mouth :rofl:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Cat_Lady22 wrote:Imagine if someone did a parody video of Allie and it was just five minutes of them pulling that face, where she sticks her tongue up to the roof of her mouth :rofl:
That would be the best thing since sliced bread. It would slay. 20 million dollars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man, just the thought of it makes me laugh my ass off, you're talented as all heck, I bet you could make that video happen
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Cat_Lady22 wrote:Imagine if someone did a parody video of Allie and it was just five minutes of them pulling that face, where she sticks her tongue up to the roof of her mouth :rofl:
That would be the best thing since sliced bread. It would slay. 20 million dollars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man, just the thought of it makes me laugh my ass off, you're talented as all heck, I bet you could make that video happen

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:

Not going to do it yet lol I'll wait a while.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

Cat_Lady22 wrote:
HungoverinHighHeels wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Does she have any?!? :rofl: I've seen a few people who pander to who and encourage her stupidity on Youtube but tbh, I don't check out her IG or her Twitter all that often.
She's got a couple of fans on Twitter and IG.
Do you mean fans......or "fans".

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

tiramisuforyou wrote:
Cat_Lady22 wrote:
HungoverinHighHeels wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Does she have any?!? :rofl: I've seen a few people who pander to who and encourage her stupidity on Youtube but tbh, I don't check out her IG or her Twitter all that often.
She's got a couple of fans on Twitter and IG.
Stupid people who idolise her and attempt to silence her critics. :rofl:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Stupid people who idolise her and attempt to silence her critics. :rofl:
In other words, future candidates for insane asylums or reality tv shows

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Omg I am so surprised she actually talked about her period in her latest vlog.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

kayuhsee wrote:Omg I am so surprised she actually talked about her period in her latest vlog.
I wonder if Allie buys her own sanitary towels/tampons or if her father has to pick them up. Either or it would be an awkward task. I can't imagine Allie shopping for toiletries.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

charcobain wrote:
kayuhsee wrote:Omg I am so surprised she actually talked about her period in her latest vlog.
I wonder if Allie buys her own sanitary towels/tampons or if her father has to pick them up. Either or it would be an awkward task. I can't imagine Allie shopping for toiletries.
She probably goes to the store with her dad and puts a few extra things in the basket (makeup and other 'fun' stuff) and claims that they're all girl things and he doesn't question it
RETIRED MODERATOR

20 Million Dollars
Debater
Debater

Post by 20 Million Dollars »

LMAO @ Allie clutching her pearls over that Lizzie McGuire bra episode after telling us all about her menstrual cycle at the beginning of the vid

TMI indeed

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

20 Million Dollars wrote:LMAO @ Allie clutching her pearls over that Lizzie McGuire bra episode after telling us all about her menstrual cycle at the beginning of the vid

TMI indeed
Omg I know :rofl: Like does she not remember the episode that Miranda wouldn't eat anything to get skinny? Or the That So Raven episodes about body image and racism? I guess she is so used to Disney now where we all you get is a water downed bullying episode.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

The image of Allie being in jail

Ripping up all of the bedsheets to make DIY decorations in her cell and to jazz up her orange jumpsuit.

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

IN HER NEW VLOG SHE WAS FAKE OPENING HER FORTUNE COOKIE :rofl:

idk why i found that so hilarious
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

amuto_lover wrote:The image of Allie being in jail

Ripping up all of the bedsheets to make DIY decorations in her cell and to jazz up her orange jumpsuit.
Making the goblin face and spinning around in her cell convincing herself she's there to make the prison a "super cute" experience

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”