BowBeauty24 Part 7

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 7

Post by yestheyrereal »

ohliveuh wrote:Oh my god I'm cringing watching her wretched lip sync to lips are moving...

I know it's so nitpicky but it makes me all ragey how her mouth is lopsided and open all the time.

Also why the fuck was she so surprised to see guys buying ugly christmas sweaters....? My guy friends wear them all the time to holiday parties. She's so frustrating with how gender oriented she is to the point where it makes no sense. She made so many gendered comments in this vlog. Part of me feels bad for her but it makes me so mad how ignorant she is. "Some Indian legos that we have" smh (I'm assuming she meant Native American).

WHY couldn't she just put the top back on the jar in target normally!!! She couldn't even bother to just put it on correctly! Everything this girl does makes me want to slap her.
The limitations of her education and cultural exposure really shine through. Her parents did not do her any favors with the home schooling.

sushirice
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sushirice »

Does anyone else find it depressing that Allie has a drawing she did 20 years ago framed on her desk?

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

"My cousin is into minecraft like 10 year old boys usually are" bitch I'm 23/female and love minecraft. Sit down.
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

NotMyselfTonight wrote:"My cousin is into minecraft like 10 year old boys usually are" bitch I'm 23/female and love minecraft. Sit down.
I KNOW that pissed me off! I'm 20 and female and I adore minecraft. I have a stuffed enderman on my bed and everything.

RunawayTrain
Informer
Informer

Post by RunawayTrain »

ohliveuh wrote:
NotMyselfTonight wrote:"My cousin is into minecraft like 10 year old boys usually are" bitch I'm 23/female and love minecraft. Sit down.
I KNOW that pissed me off! I'm 20 and female and I adore minecraft. I have a stuffed enderman on my bed and everything.
Same here, except I have a stuffed creeper Image

knope2012
Informer
Informer

Post by knope2012 »

Just tossing "BowCreeper29" into the thread title suggestions

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

ohliveuh wrote:
Lol really..? She was just saying most 10 year olds are into Minecraft, not that only 10 years are into minecraft.

babyminx
Learner
Learner

Post by babyminx »

I'm getting irrationally annoyed at how she claimed Frozen and The Fault in Our Stars are her "two favourite movies ever". Really bitch? You're almost 30 and your two favourite movies are a children's one and a tween one that came out in the past year or so? It's so embarrassing how she tries to act like a 15 year old, but you can tell she never really interacts with any young people in real life because her idea of what a teenager should act like and be interested is so ridiculously cliche that she just comes off like a grandma trying to be hip, "yeah you kids like The Frozen, right? I've got some of that Charlie XCX fella on my MyPod. Want to take the jalopy down to Starbooks and grab a spiced pumpkin mockachino? So how bout them Kurdashian sisters?".

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

Aalinebahb
Debater
Debater

Post by Aalinebahb »

Yeah I can't decide what more embarrassing her being 30 and acting like a teen or being 30 and having no idea what teens are like.

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”