Deleted Video Vault

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Deleted Video Vault

Post by Adele FlapBag »

I have been saving videos for a while (mostly 4 gifs lol) but also in case Allie removes them when she be comes aware of embarrassing moments, editing slipups etc. I'm not gonna upload every last one unless she deletes everything, basically if I have it saved I'll upload it if/when anybody realizes it's missing from her channels, BowBeauty24 and AlleyKatChat. The reason for this thread so you don't have to sift through the general threads, since my uploads are unlisted on youtube.

[youtube][/youtube]

Allie deleted and reuploaded this one with some things edited, mainly her making her dad carry tons of shit so she can film, and the end where the music gradually drowns her voice out completely.

[youtube][/youtube]

In which Allie paints (counterfeits) a beanie. Probably deleted because she stole the tutorial and she failed at editing the sound, so at 3:26 she can be heard whining at one of her parents.

[youtube][/youtube]

In which Allie and her Mom go to target. Probably deleted because she forgot to edit out some embarrassing interactions with her mom.

1:17 sexually caressing a donut maker
2:15 Allie bitchfaces at the camera because her mom speaking is SO EMBARRASSING UGH
6:30 Begging her mom to buy her a cute neon purse because ITS SO CUTE AND ITS 10 DOLLARS THIS IS SO CUTE
7:00 The following incredible interacton- Allie: Neon SHOES? Are you kidding me? Like I seriously want a pair of neon shoes!!! They're CUTE!!!
Allie Mom: Sweetie you can't buy too much now, you don't have a job you know?
Allie: I know but they look so cute.
Allie Mom: You don't have a job.
Allie: SHHHH, SHHHH, don't say that on camera,I have to edit that out!

[youtube][/youtube]

In which Allie has like 6 dallers on a gift card to spend, so that's really really fun. I have no idea why she deleted this.

4:00 in Allie puts a lipgloss tester directly on her mouth
6:04 "It's merelin rowe. she looks so pretty there."
7:56 "I came across... the super cute... Paris thingy!" [She talkin bout Eiffels]
10:10 Failing at hula hooping

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Deleted Video Vault

Post by mikasa90 »

Lol @ 3:25 on the Brandy Melville one.

Honeysuckle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Honeysuckle »

Lol at the donut caressing part. "if I ever have a kitchen.... Er... In my future kitchen I'm going to have this"

Lol ally knows she'll never own her own kitchen to get all the cute stuff she wants.

any_other
Lurker
Lurker

Post by any_other »

The video with her mother is pure gold :rofl:

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

These are fantastic, thank you so much for doing that!! Did you save & upload the Blushing Bride Halloween tutorial by any chance? I have searched all over for a link to it, and couldn't find it. :respekt: :love2:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”