BowBeauty24 Part 6

dragonlady
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 6

Post by dragonlady »

disestablishment wrote:I think if something happens to both of her parents, Allie is going to end up in a group home. Her brother has two kids and they'll probably have more, and if she has grandparents i've never seen them mentioned. And really, no one deserves the burden of Allie when we all know she is more than capable of at least a minimum wage job.
I just hope her parents have arrangements for her after they are gone. I'm sure no other relatives want to deal with her. Her parents need to step up and realize that they won't always be there. I am honestly worried for her well-being in the future.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

whoreisland wrote:I thought she looked pretty in her vlogmas announcement (yaaaay!!) video.. I think she looks like Blair Fowler here :tu:

that's because she bumped up the saturation and made it so bright that it was hard to notice any of her "typical" flaws.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

She must have copied Ingrid's in terms of brightness in her vlogmas announcement.

cuteceratops
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteceratops »

lol I hope she does decide to do an expectations vs reality video

girl your entire life is one big expectation vs reality

whoreisland
Learner
Learner

Post by whoreisland »

tiramisuforyou wrote:
whoreisland wrote:I thought she looked pretty in her vlogmas announcement (yaaaay!!) video.. I think she looks like Blair Fowler here :tu:

that's because she bumped up the saturation and made it so bright that it was hard to notice any of her "typical" flaws.
I know. It's nice to see what could have been tho.

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

disestablishment wrote:Isn't the mermaids thing from a shirt? She might've instagrammed it or something.
She's clearly been watching our girl MeghanRosette. It's a Brandi Melville shirt and Meghan has worn it in one of her videos before. Mind you, that video (and that shirt) are from the Spring so I don't understand why Allie is just now deciding to do a DIY for a shirt from two seasons ago.

BananaDemocracy
Learner
Learner

Post by BananaDemocracy »

dragonlady wrote:
disestablishment wrote:I think if something happens to both of her parents, Allie is going to end up in a group home. Her brother has two kids and they'll probably have more, and if she has grandparents i've never seen them mentioned. And really, no one deserves the burden of Allie when we all know she is more than capable of at least a minimum wage job.
I just hope her parents have arrangements for her after they are gone. I'm sure no other relatives want to deal with her. Her parents need to step up and realize that they won't always be there. I am honestly worried for her well-being in the future.
I think her parents would make a last ditch effort to marry her off before they were gone. She's already a burden on them, I doubt anyone in the family would want to put up with her. I don't know how courting works, but it doesn't seem like Allie has much of a choice. She'll probably end up with some 40 year old doofus who looks nothing like her 17 year old dream boys, which is so not cool guys.

Post by Guest »

Now Allie has some more great DIYs she can share at Girlscouts with her 10 year old friends :tu: Especially the scandalous, potato heart, oversized, open-back sweatshirt w/bralette.

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

dragonlady wrote:
her dad looks like he could die of a brain stroke any second, whenever he's in a shot I have to forward past it because it's kind of sad

hao can judge someone if sad !?

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Did I miss the end result of the mermaids pocket? It is like she showed her mad embroidery skills and then..nothing

ambernicoles92
Learner
Learner

Post by ambernicoles92 »

Okay hi everyone. I can't believe my very first post is in a thread about this girl, but jesus christ lol. It baffles me how stuck on Fall she seems to be. Like, Christmas is in a couple of weeks and you are still gluing fall colored flowers and leaves on a beanie and twirling around in your snow covered yard with a shitty sweatshirt that barely covers your back???? COME ON. I know you wanna live in LA, but honey. Also, I don't understand why she used the heart stencil which was too small to cover the design already on the sweatshirt in the first place, and THEN continued to just draw her own shitty looking heart anyways?????????? I had to watch the video a few times to even comprehend anything because I was actually confused. And yeah she failed to show the end result of the mermaid thing which was the most advanced (lol) thing in the whole video. She probably screwed that up too and decided not to even show it again.

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

"I've never seen anyone do the Brandy Melville embroidered shirts before..."

(From August)

Suuuure you haven't, Allie.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Carpy the Cat wrote:
disestablishment wrote:Isn't the mermaids thing from a shirt? She might've instagrammed it or something.
She's clearly been watching our girl MeghanRosette. It's a Brandi Melville shirt and Meghan has worn it in one of her videos before. Mind you, that video (and that shirt) are from the Spring so I don't understand why Allie is just now deciding to do a DIY for a shirt from two seasons ago.
Because Allie. Need there be any other reason? Haha

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

This girl is batshit crazy lol. She talks about how cold it is, yet is still outside twirling around in a backless top and sitting on the asphalt when there's snow on the ground?!?! And seriously with the hot glue. Does she not realize that she can't wash that sweater in the washing machine now? It's just going to melt and fall apart! lol

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

"Forgot to vlog my food is was good though"- Thanksgiving 2014 description box

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

LiddlePallid wrote:This girl is batshit crazy lol. She talks about how cold it is, yet is still outside twirling around in a backless top and sitting on the asphalt when there's snow on the ground?!?! And seriously with the hot glue. Does she not realize that she can't wash that sweater in the washing machine now? It's just going to melt and fall apart! lol
Realistically I doubt she does her own laundry.
:toss:

toofy2
Talker
Talker

Post by toofy2 »

LiddlePallid wrote:This girl is batshit crazy lol. She talks about how cold it is, yet is still outside twirling around in a backless top and sitting on the asphalt when there's snow on the ground?!?! And seriously with the hot glue. Does she not realize that she can't wash that sweater in the washing machine now? It's just going to melt and fall apart! lol
It was a parade of one-time-use DIYs. Like cutting the fingers off those $1 mini gloves, those are going to last a hot five minutes before they start to unravel and completely disintegrate. All the money she wastes on these crafts of hers that are just the absolute worst, she could save up and buy the actual Brandy Melville-whatever-the-fuck it is she was copying in the first place.

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

In her new vlog....the part with her dad made me feel so awkward. :/

babyminx
Learner
Learner

Post by babyminx »

Allie's DIY's are almost as terrible as cutiepiemarzia's, and that's saying something.

cuteceratops
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteceratops »

babyminx wrote:Allie's DIY's are almost as terrible as cutiepiemarzia's, and that's saying something.
lol aw I kind of like cutiepiemarzia. At least she's creative compared to lots of gurus, it makes her kind of fun to watch even if her stuff is weird/ridiculous sometimes. Allie is just plain boring on top of being awful at crafty stuff.

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”