BowBeauty24 Part 6

Eapy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 6

Post by Eapy »

I can't say I agree when people say she has a good body... A fast metabolism maybe.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

3:45 of the new video - I'm dying. Someone needs to gif that!! She looks like a horse with peanut butter stuck on her tongue or something.

I don't see the need to fill in her brows so thickly when she doesn't even have any other makeup on. Like does she fill them in just to go to sleep? lol I don't understand.

edensvensk
Learner
Learner

Post by edensvensk »

Eapy wrote:I can't say I agree when people say she has a good body... A fast metabolism maybe.
Agreed. Her body is okay, but I'm willing to bet it's all thanks to her metabolism.

Also could anyone tell me which video this gif is from? It cracks me up every time I see it but I cannot find the source! :rofl: :

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

LiddlePallid wrote:3:45 of the new video - I'm dying. Someone needs to gif that!! She looks like a horse with peanut butter stuck on her tongue or something.

I don't see the need to fill in her brows so thickly when she doesn't even have any other makeup on. Like does she fill them in just to go to sleep? lol I don't understand.
When she first plucked/shaved/decimated her brows people were commenting on them on IG and her videos. So now she fills them in like nothing happened.

BananaDemocracy
Learner
Learner

Post by BananaDemocracy »

She hit her cheek again with her mug at 3:28. Maybe she has something wrong with her depth perception? She does little things like that kind of often.

witchybabe
Debater
Debater

Post by witchybabe »

shitgurussay wrote:if she is so christian how come she lies constantly?
Because you have to lie to yourself in order to be Christian.
Jksjks.
Last edited by witchybabe on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

Eapy wrote:I can't say I agree when people say she has a good body... A fast metabolism maybe.
She had a little bit more weight on her in her earlier videos. I think she watches her portions to maintain the thin look. Remember the school lunch videos? She had like 2 grapes or something.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

shitgurussay wrote:I wonder what happened in her childhood, I mean both her parents seem sweet. but she has mentioned about not having any toys. There must have been something that affected her and made her a wanabee tween
I think she's just mimicking all the other main gurus personality's mainly Bethany's and expressing it in her own interpretation.
I think she's acting that way so her channel will lift off and she can be millionaire like Bethany, that's probably what she thinks will happen in her head anyway.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

I see she is rocking the Robert Smith lipstick look in this video.
Jesus, she is is a mess.
The second-hand embarrassment factor was especially high in this vlog. When you think others will find your lost socks interesting entertainment, you really need professional help. :(

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

Agreed! I think people like watching vlogs because you get to see a glimpse of people`s lives which are nothing like your own. It is why she likes Motta, right? I think if she was just honest people would find her fascinating and watch. Her lying and trying to be this cutesy child-like thing is ridiculous. She is so awkward it is hard to sit through an entire video, hardly a plan to gain viewers.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Definitely, can you imagine if she had a huge boost in subscribers? More people seeing her lies and copying would mean more hate comments and I don't think that would be a good thing at all lol

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She would be way more successful if she just vlogged her REAL life. Not this fake YT guru wannabe lifestyle. And her tutorials/diy are a joke. So drop that too Allie.

BananaDemocracy
Learner
Learner

But what is Allie's real life? The only thing that seems interesting about her at this point is her mom's cancer and how she's dealing with it. Even then, it might be a really difficult and personal process for her, so she may not want to show that. I think she's just so caught up in this lifestyle that she can't see how fake and awkward it is to watch. I think the closest we've gotten to seeing the real her was that part at the end of the DWTS video. I don't know what happened to her to make her feel like she has to lie about her age and her friends and her lifestyle, but it's just sad sometimes.

That being said, I live for her God awful DIYs. Plz never stop those, Allie.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ You're right. What would she vlog? The same things I guess.

But she's never going to make it as a "serious" youtuber for her diy's and tutorials. People will only watch her to make fun of or laugh at her. She is living in a delusional world where she thinks that she can make it big like Bethany. That will never happen.

BananaDemocracy
Learner
Learner

sandyfrink wrote:^ You're right. What would she vlog? The same things I guess.

But she's never going to make it as a "serious" youtuber for her diy's and tutorials. People will only watch her to make fun of or laugh at her. She is living in a delusional world where she thinks that she can make it big like Bethany. That will never happen.
Yeah, she really doesn't have a shot. She seems like she could be a nice person, just very VERY socially awkward. And also very reluctant to tell the truth. Poor girl, delusional is right.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

She couldn't "commit" to the bigger Olaf AKA she couldn't afford it :roll:

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

Her brows haven't been nearly as terribly lately.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

gosssipupdate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gosssipupdate »

Can we just mention how bad her lipstick looks in her new vlog at around 3:20? :| Hopfully she doesn't start overdoing her lipstick now too..

PosthPallidDepreshen
Informer
Informer

Post by PosthPallidDepreshen »

gosssipupdate wrote:Can we just mention how bad her lipstick looks in her new vlog at around 3:20? :| Hopfully she doesn't start overdoing her lipstick now too..
I was just going to come here and mention that! Idk if it was the shade of lipstick or what but her lips just looks bad.
The Princess' 20 million dollar dance moves. Yas Allie! Slay! All the swag!

PosthPallidDepreshen
Informer
Informer

Post by PosthPallidDepreshen »

edensvensk wrote:
Agreed. Her body is okay, but I'm willing to bet it's all thanks to her metabolism.

Also could anyone tell me which video this gif is from? It cracks me up every time I see it but I cannot find the source! :rofl: :

Nice signature... ;)
The Princess' 20 million dollar dance moves. Yas Allie! Slay! All the swag!

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”