Aw man I was hoping for browbeauty24 :(

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 6

Post by Pistachiyo »

i'm trying to decide whether or not all of us commenting happy 29th birthday on her videos is mean. I mean We're just genuinely wishing her a happy birthday right?? ;)

wreck
Informer
Informer

Post by wreck »

I don't think it's mean... like, she's literally 29. It is her 29th birthday.
It's one thing to not want to reveal certain personal information, but it's another to deliberately misrepresent yourself, ya know?

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

It's not like she's 18 and telling her she is a 52yo. She is 29, so I don't find anything mean or wrong with it

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

if she is so christian how come she lies constantly?

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

Why does she say "oh my word " instead of lord or god? (I abuse my anonymity to ask stupid questions)

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Alexb wrote:Why does she say "oh my word " instead of lord or god? (I abuse my anonymity to ask stupid questions)
She's a Christian so she probably doesn't want to take the Lord's name in vain. Although she seems to have no problem breaking the commandment to not lie ;)
RETIRED MODERATOR

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

pinkbows wrote:Who decided that we're going to treat her with kid gloves? She's almost 30. She needs to get used to reality.
I don't know! but I catch myself doing it. I know she's a big fat liar and a creep but because she's never done anything really malicious I don't really want to make her upset...

But let's be honest, no matter how gently anyone approaches the subject that she should stop lying borrowing content, she has not learned to take criticism of any kind in all her 29 years. You can say "Allie, I'm not trying to be mean, but you made a shot for shot remake of someone else's video and that's really not right" or you can say "you copied this from bethany you psychopathic shitbrowed goblin" and I guarantee she would take them the exact same way.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Adele FlapBag wrote:
pinkbows wrote:Who decided that we're going to treat her with kid gloves? She's almost 30. She needs to get used to reality.
I don't know! but I catch myself doing it. I know she's a big fat liar and a creep but because she's never done anything really malicious I don't really want to make her upset...

But let's be honest, no matter how gently anyone approaches the subject that she should stop lying borrowing content, she has not learned to take criticism of any kind in all her 29 years. You can say "Allie, I'm not trying to be mean, but you made a shot for shot remake of someone else's video and that's really not right" or you can say "you copied this from bethany you psychopathic shitbrowed goblin" and I guarantee she would take them the exact same way.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Her latest fashion video was.... Embarassing
She doesn't look confident or comfortable. Those poses were torture.
I also dislike how she edits her music, she chops it right in the middle.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

Her talking about the DWTS cast was beyond creepy. It was like she expected the "celebrities" to automatically start dating their dancing partners.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

ayoozsalah wrote:i'm trying to decide whether or not all of us commenting happy 29th birthday on her videos is mean. I mean We're just genuinely wishing her a happy birthday right?? ;)
I don't think it's mean. She is 29. It's not like we are saying "Happy 84th birthday, ya old hag".

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BowBeauty24 Part 6

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to hear her ~laughing haha super fun and quirky~ during her posing without the music put over it.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Peppa Pig
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peppa Pig »

I am really curious what Christian denomination her family belongs to. Since her brother was in a courtship prior to marrying (and wasn't she homeschooled?), I've wondered if her family has encouraged her too follow the "stay at home daughter" trend that some uber conservative/fundie Christians are following. These girls are not allowed to go to college and are expected to stay home until prince charming shows up. On the other hand, her parents don't seem that strict and she wears pants. Most stay at home daughters wear skirts and dresses full time, like the Duggar girls. She does seem to have some social "issues", but other than that she is totally employable. She could bag groceries. Something. I just don't understand why, at 29, she doesn't do something with her life. At that age, I had a career and a 7 year old child...and an ex-husband. I had already experienced a whole lot of life by then- good and bad. It's just so sad and bizarre to watch a grown woman who is so stunted in all areas of her life.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

foreverbowie wrote:Her talking about the DWTS cast was beyond creepy. It was like she expected the "celebrities" to automatically start dating their dancing partners.
She must follow Janel on instagram, I feel like she's purposefully trying to push that kind of speculation about her and her partner tbh.

soundslikenoise
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soundslikenoise »

sandyfrink wrote:It's not like we are saying "Happy 84th birthday, ya old hag".
This just made me laugh really loud. Could you imagine..

those haircut pictures are nice actually. her brows look like....brows! And look at her being "grunge", haha. Though I'm of the thought process that she didn't mean "lesbian" when she said grunge. she literally meant grunge, because she DID live through it. I think she would've been better off saying "too casual" to get her point across. I just wish she'd stop lying about stupid shit! i'm not sure why she doesn't just...not answer things like that, like that comment about her teeth. Allie is an enigma
ImageImage
#AndGuest

pinkaquarius
Debater
Debater

Post by pinkaquarius »

She should get a job bagging groceries at a local grocery store. I've seen people of all types having that job. I can't even imagine having my poor parents pay for me at 29. Girl needs to chip in.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Peppa Pig wrote:I am really curious what Christian denomination her family belongs to. Since her brother was in a courtship prior to marrying (and wasn't she homeschooled?), I've wondered if her family has encouraged her too follow the "stay at home daughter" trend that some uber conservative/fundie Christians are following. These girls are not allowed to go to college and are expected to stay home until prince charming shows up. On the other hand, her parents don't seem that strict and she wears pants. Most stay at home daughters wear skirts and dresses full time, like the Duggar girls. She does seem to have some social "issues", but other than that she is totally employable. She could bag groceries. Something. I just don't understand why, at 29, she doesn't do something with her life. At that age, I had a career and a 7 year old child...and an ex-husband. I had already experienced a whole lot of life by then- good and bad. It's just so sad and bizarre to watch a grown woman who is so stunted in all areas of her life.
I've kind of wondered if they are fundie or at least fundie light. I mean her brother courted his now wife which is a fundie thing to do. It would also make sense if that is why she doesn't have a job and lives at home. Do we know if her mom has worked anywhere?

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

I don't think it would be mean at all to say happy 29th birthday. She deletes all of the comments anyway.

Then again I'm not entirely sympathetic in general, but especially to a woman who is acting 14 to be a """"guru"""" and lying about 283822 other things to keep up the façade. Oh well. :)
:toss:

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”