BowBeauty24 Part 6

BananaDemocracy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 6

Post by BananaDemocracy »

At the end of that awful video, she hinted at some upcoming Vlogmas videos. Praise Jesus Christmas is saved!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Carpy the Cat wrote: I watched one of BeautyBaby716 vids. What's her deal? Like, I don't want to say what I know is probably true, but... yeah. Girl doesn't seem right so please explain. Also, who is breland?
BeautyBaby716 has some kind of disability but we're not allowed to talk about those things, so, you know. lol she still drives and is in some school program for independent living so she's a hell of a lot more productive than these other girls, I'll give her that.

Breland = glitterforever17. She's 26-ish, acts like a teenager, extremely annoying, every video is sponsored in some way.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Allie's parents should start giving her ultimatums. Like start taking her things away if she's not going to look for a job or kick her out if she's not going to do something.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She needs to get a job. If nothing else, to help her dad with expenses right now because I'm sure things are tight. But I was thinking, what if her camera or her computer broke right now? She can't just go buy a new one, and YouTube seems to be her everything lol

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I hope people don't verbally attack her and scare her off of Youtube. Maybe I just don't take her videos as seriously as others? But her videos are hilarious - her bad editing, repeating herself and total awkwardness just makes me laugh.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I like her vlogs better than her other videos. They're always so much more lulzy. Although that running one was pretty great :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

7:30-7:39 of the Thanksgiving vlog is so awkward. It's like she's dying to get a shot of her hanging out with the kids.

BUT she said she's pretty sure she's doing vlogmas!!

itsfine
Talker
Talker

Post by itsfine »

Is someone bitter about black friday?

@alliekat815 · Nov 28
Am I the only one who did'nt go black friday shopping?

@alliekat815 · Nov 28
I fell hard on the ice today my wrist and left leg are all swollen #blackfridayisevil

@alliekat815 · Nov 29
Honestly the same products can be found for cheaper in January with no need to impulse buy or get involved in mass brawls #BlackFriday

@alliekat815 · 9h 9 hours ago
New video will be up today on my channel
hint: not a black friday haul

(I swear she posted about wanting to go black friday shopping a few days before. Must have deleted it.)

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

Yeah Allie... Black Friday is to blame for your horrible coordination... Those evil corporations making you fall on your wrist and leg! How dare they

toofy2
Talker
Talker

Post by toofy2 »

itsfine wrote: @alliekat815 · Nov 29
Honestly the same products can be found for cheaper in January with no need to impulse buy or get involved in mass brawls #BlackFriday
Yeah, well, you won't have any money in January either, kid, so I wouldn't worry about it. Lmao talking about impulse buying like she wouldn't be one of the worst offenders with a couple of bucks in her pocket.

cuteceratops
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteceratops »

itsfine wrote: @alliekat815 · Nov 28
Am I the only one who did'nt go black friday shopping?
lol yep you're the only one. Literally the only person in the entire universe who didn't go out that day. You're just that special and important.

People who whine about black friday are just as obnoxious as the people who get into brawls and stampede through stores, in my opinion. Like if you aren't out working that day you really have nothing to complain about.

(And seriously I bet she'd be first in line if she had the money to blow like other gurus do.)

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

Ughhh I work retail and I would hate to be caught in an infinite loop of a conversation with her as a customer

hay guise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hay guise »

Heyholetsgo wrote:Beautybaby716 is next generations craftybeautydiva1
Lol I always think that! She has a thread here http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=6689
She's going to be so happy when she sees she has views :lol:

gurugah wrote:I forgot the name of the channel, but can the equivalent of Connie Lingus for Allie do side-by-side comparisons of her knockoff videos with the originals? That would be hilarious!
But yassss a side by side video of alli and who she copies!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's probably good she didn't go Black Friday shopping. People can be brutal. Can you imagine her walking through a crowd with her damn camera pointed on herself? Someone would slap that shit out of her hand!

cuteceratops
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteceratops »

bloodcoffee wrote:Ughhh I work retail and I would hate to be caught in an infinite loop of a conversation with her as a customer
"This is such a cute dress. I thought it was cute, so I'm buying it. I saw it and it looked super cute, so, yeah, that's cool. Here's my money for this dress. Do you think it's cute? I think it's really cute. I'm gonna buy it, it's just really cute."

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

cuteceratops wrote:
bloodcoffee wrote:Ughhh I work retail and I would hate to be caught in an infinite loop of a conversation with her as a customer
"This is such a cute dress. I thought it was cute, so I'm buying it. I saw it and it looked super cute, so, yeah, that's cool. Here's my money for this dress. Do you think it's cute? I think it's really cute. I'm gonna buy it, it's just really cute."
Spot on.

u_did_slay
Debater
Debater

Post by u_did_slay »

LOL at Allie complaining about Black Friday, as if she even could or would go. She has no money, no car, and the nearest stores are all in another city. :rofl:

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

u_did_slay wrote:LOL at Allie complaining about Black Friday, as if she even could or would go. She has no money, no car, and the nearest stores are all in another city. :rofl:
She's obviously just jealous of people that have the money/transportation to go out shopping. I'm not a Thanksgiving/black Friday shopper myself but I'm sure she's upset that she doesn't have the resources to shop like her "friends." I'm sure she begged her father to take her shopping and that's where she got that "everything is cheaper in January" thing.

GossipTard
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipTard »

I can't get over how she was giggling to herself in the mirror as she was "washing her face".

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

GossipTard wrote:I can't get over how she was giggling to herself in the mirror as she was "washing her face".

WHAT?! you're telling me this isn't normal?? :o :(
loljokesss wrote:Image

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”