BowBeauty24 Part 4

freezemachine
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 4

Post by freezemachine »

Attached screenshot is from the comments on her butterfly Halloween video. It's possible that she's in on the joke and laughing at herself, but much more likely that she's oblivious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by freezemachine on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

^^That apostrophe use though. Oh wait, her keyboard glitches, my bad ;)
RETIRED MODERATOR

woopidydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by woopidydoo »

I just registered after being an avid follower of Kailyn for the last 7 years. Allie reminds me so much of that movie The Orphan - a grown woman pretending to be a child.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

disestablishment wrote:It's clear that for whatever reason, she thinks the apostrophe goes between the two words, and not where the missing letters go.
Homeschooling à la Mama Walter :gj:
But seriously, you'd think that the number of times people have told her that she's doing it wrong, she would get the point. She has even gone as far as making up the keyboard glitch lie, so why not just change the way she writes it? I guess old habits are hard to break.
RETIRED MODERATOR

StateOfNirvana_
Informer
Informer

Post by StateOfNirvana_ »

The poor girls "dress" was falling down halfway:/
It's really gross and unsanitary that used makeup on her directly from the same applicators (lip gloss) and dirty, disgusting brushes as Allie.

Also, every time I watch one of her videos I can't help but wonder how dry her teeth get by not being able to put them in her mouth.

StateOfNirvana_
Informer
Informer

Post by StateOfNirvana_ »

The poor girls "dress" was falling down halfway:/
It's really gross and unsanitary that used makeup on her directly from the same applicators (lip gloss) and dirty, disgusting brushes as Allie.

Also, every time I watch one of her videos I can't help but wonder how dry her teeth get by not being able to put them in her mouth.

seashell079
Talker
Talker

Post by seashell079 »

Ugh that video looked like something a crazed kidnapper would send to the police :?

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

I imagine that Allie's mom sets up these babysitting appointments for Allie, much like playdates.
Watching one of her older DIY christmas gift videos now; some of the felt charms that she sewed, it really is a shame that she didn't get into anime. Weeaboos would be all into that crap like... well I dunno, but if there were anime characters instead of Disney, I see shite like that at conventions' artists' alleys all the time, and it sells. She's old enough to be away from her family for 2 days to go to a con, and she could make a killing off little plush charms and kawaii hair accessories and shit.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

I don't have many makeup pet peeves but this woman just grates my gears. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HER. Why would you apply lipstick from the side of the tube? Why wouldn't you disinfect your hands before applying makeup? GURL I understand that you're probably not good at a lot of stuff - but if you're going to be doing BEAUTY VIDEOS APPLY YOUR MAKEUP PROPERLY. Ugh. She's disgusting.

Now that I got that out, that poor kid. She's definitely trying to emulate gurus that live in hotter climates. I hope no one lets her babysit their children. :FU:
:toss:

Sissy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sissy »

Allie's older videos are really disconcerting. I watched some of her older videos and some of them get this really creepy (creppy as she would put it) vibe.

She did a three segment interview video on Skype with some 16 year old girl named Logen Hill back in March 2011. It is painfully clear from the interviews (esp part 3) that this girl has no idea of Allie's real age. She thinks she's sending out a message to someone her own age, if not younger. In 2011, Allie was 26, so 10 fucking years older as the girl she interviewed. TEN YEARS OLDER!

I'll link the first video below:

[youtube][/youtube]

Again, the third video is the most 'interesting' (Single White Female).

Now.

There has been a lot of talking about how stalkerish Allie comes across in videos. This videos of hers, also from 2011, gave me such weird vibes. She talks about girls, again 10 years her junior, in such a desiring way? She talks about how pretty they are, their blonde hair and seemingly nice personalities. She reminds me of those forever-alone-neckbeards-with-fedoras that think that just because someone is being friendly with them, they want their dick/clit.

[youtube][/youtube]

Some choice compliments:
' She is so amazing, OH my WORD, she is unbelievably gorgeous as well.'
' She is a great girl, she has awesome hair, looks really cute curly.'
' She is beautiful too, all these girls are super beautiful.'
' I watched a couple of videos and got hooked on her and I was like you have such... great... personality!'

All of these Allie managed to utter under four minutes of camera time. FOUR!

Edited to fix link.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

So, I was wondering, since Allie has been an adult this whole time masquerading as a teenager - are there pictures of her around from when she was actually a teenager? I'm interested to see if there is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

If i were that child's mother I would have sued allie and her disgusting parents ass. At one point you need to draw the line and not let them get away with so much because allie may or may not be mental.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Anonimal
Talker
Talker

Post by Anonimal »

Sissy wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

Some choice compliments:
' She is so amazing, OH my WORD, she is unbelievably gorgeous as well.'
' She is a great girl, she has awesome hair, looks really cute curly.'
' She is beautiful too, all these girls are super beautiful.'
' I watched a couple of videos and got hooked on her and I was like you have such... great... personality!'

All of these Allie managed to utter under four minutes of camera time. FOUR!

Edited to fix link.
At 2:09 in this video, she says "Even though I'm not a beginner at makeup." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Girl, you might as well be!

jinkies
Learner
Learner

Post by jinkies »

[youtube][/youtube]

LOL, found another video with that little girl again. She does not seem impressed with Allie's "story-telling" at all. :rofl: It's around the 0:37 mark.

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

I wish there was a way to inform the parents that their children are being exposed on the internet like this so they can get these taken down. I doubt they know these videos exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

All the kids in the videos seem like they're old enough to pick up on her lack of social skills.

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

pinkbows wrote:
MsFailynMarie wrote:Image

That is disgusting.
Oh. I have that. my bangs cover most of it up though. I tried waxing them off once and my skin broke out D:
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

hearts&flowers
Debater
Debater

Post by hearts&flowers »

Totally irrelevant, but that little girl looks like the Olsen twins back in the day.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but maybe allie's mom is the actual babysitter and they just let allie think she's in charge.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

hearts&flowers wrote:Totally irrelevant, but that little girl looks like the Olsen twins back in the day.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but maybe allie's mom is the actual babysitter and they just let allie think she's in charge.
Either that or Allie makes snarky comments to her mom and babysits the girl anyway. :?
:toss:

freezemachine
Debater
Debater

Post by freezemachine »

New vlog yay :D

[youtube][/youtube]

Some quotes from the first 2 minutes of the video:

"I figured out and I realised, that is why people use fake leaves in their videos. If you have fake leaves it means you don't have fall where you live."

"I wanna do more vlogs and follow-me-arounds, I also wanna do like, types of guys, types of girls…" (???)

"I don't know if you guys know what trout are, but trout is a type of fish, like tilapia, salmon, bass… those are fish."

Allie also informs us that she is menstruating.

And she may be taking after her brother: "You just gotta have coloured knives to make things better."

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”