BowBeauty24 Part 4

Post Pardumb
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 4

Post by Post Pardumb »

EWWWWW @ her applying that BB Cream in the Christmas video. She doesn't squeeze it into her fingers like you're supposed to, she fucking squeezes the tube and WIPES her dirtyass fingers over the opening to apply it to her hands. If she's been Christmas shopping all day in a mall, her hands are definitely covered in germs. And the bottle itself is dirty too :roll:

ImageImage

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

disestablishment wrote: I don't think there's anything wrong with her body, but I also detest the term 'skinny fat'.
That's probably because it is a dumbass term.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

GRRRATATA wrote:EWWWWW @ her applying that BB Cream in the Christmas video. She doesn't squeeze it into her fingers like you're supposed to, she fucking squeezes the tube and WIPES her dirtyass fingers over the opening to apply it to her hands. If she's been Christmas shopping all day in a mall, her hands are definitely covered in germs. And the bottle itself is dirty too :roll:

Dirty AND empty, I couldn't see any cream going into her fingers or her face. I hope she got a new one on that Christmas.

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

Who ever is annj_u on instagram, I'm pretty sure everyone following our Princess reads here! You dont have to tag us to any posts exposing the age of Allie! We knooooow

jinkies
Learner
Learner

Post by jinkies »

Birdsandskulls wrote:So I couldn't help but notice at the beginning of the headband video when she lifted up her arm that the shadow under there look awfully dark. Like my sister is about her skin tone and has very dark armpit hair but when she shaves it's not THAT dark. It kind of looks like Ally just doesn't shave or just forgot?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412601472.086194.jpg
Definitely looks like she forgot to shave all the way or something. :? The secondhand embarrassment is setting in. You'd think she would have looked at herself in the mirror before recording. Guess not. :|

And that song in the first part of the video sounds like something from one of those KidzBop albums they advertised in the early 2000s. :rofl:

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

She has pretty thick/dark hair and light skin, even the closest shave still leaves a shadow but regardless, body hair is the least embarrassing part of Allie's existence/that video. Also she has horrible motor skills and imagining her trying to shave stresses me out.

Also yeah seconding that Allie has a lot going for her looks wise. It fucked me up to realize she's only 3 inches taller than Kailyn. She really lucked out with her figure. I made this shoop of Allie with eyebrows and lashes a while ago:

I believe in you Allie!! Geddit together.

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

frenchfriesandpizza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frenchfriesandpizza »

I thought skinny fat was just an offhanded kind of joke term? Maybe I just don't see the word fat as an insult..

But I don't know about her being pretty, something about her face throws me off.

Birdsandskulls
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdsandskulls »

Well what I was saying is my sister is also quite pale (probably the same color as Allie) and she has dark dark thick hair almost black and yeah when she shaves, it definitely leaves some shadow but not like that! So like I said, she probably forgot to shave, missed some spots, doesn't shave or just has extremellllllly thick and dark hair coming out of her armpits that makes it leave such a dark shadow.

Wishx23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wishx23 »

^Why does she have such dark hair on her forehead like that? I didn't even realize people had hair there...

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

lbr, Allie probably isn't allowed to shave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

my sister is super pale with darker hair than Allie and she defiantly does not have forehead hair like that. Oh well, could just be genetic.

Those felt flowers look so ridiculous. I wonder if she ever wore that out in public.

I think Allie is so slim because she idolizes slim teenagers and youtubers AND i think her lack of sense of smell is also a factor. You need your sense of smell in order to taste, if she is not able to smell, that means she probably has no to very limited tasting ability. I'd probably be a stick too if I couldn't taste normally.

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

In the first 2 minutes she repeated everything she said over and over again. I don't think i can go on... :skull:

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

someone please gif her dances @ 2:20 and 3:07

soupie
Learner
Learner

Post by soupie »

i'm guessing that eyebrow/forehead hair could be the result of shaving in that general area (to get rid of any naturally stray hairs) and that's what they look ilke having grown in again? i'm ngl, i have a few stray hairs between my brow and my hairline but they're finer and much lighter than my brow (and plucking takes care of it just fine)...that definitely looks like once-shaven hair. yikes, allie :(

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

BabyShanks wrote:someone please gif her dances @ 2:20 and 3:07

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

I love her so much. She is so delightfully weird.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

In regards to the hair, that is defiantly not a result of shaving. Shaving exfoliates you skin, therefor as the hair grows, it LOOKS darker and thicker. That is genetics. She could easily get rid of it by waxing it at home. I have to do it every week myself
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

BabyShanks
Debater
Debater

Post by BabyShanks »

Those are some SWAGGERFUL dance moves

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Meh. I don't know about the term skinny fat but I don't think her body would count as it. She's thin/slender just not lean or toned. I think she has a nice figure.. Little waiste but has a little meat on her bones.

I would consider my body to be 'skinny fat'. I'm 5'6" and 123lbs but I am really chunky in the midsection. I would love to have Allie's body because she's just naturally that shape....whereas I have eating issues.

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”